{'en': 'Our emotions with a single word!', 'es': 'Nuestras emociones con una sola palabra!'} Image

Our emotions with a single word!

ani's profile photo   03/01/2016 5:31 p.m.

Today I say tiredness.

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
10/31/2016 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Timed !!
Upset!!
Tired!!
Forest !! .. Uff, I can continue but I feel worse and worse, the more I think about it.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/31/2016 5:02 p.m.

Lately it seems to me all absurdDoctor ... I always get that feeling that I have a completely absurd life.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/01/2016 1:47 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

fear!!Xq it seems that I am at the time in which everything comes out and nothing good!And tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor, let's see what news gives me ...

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/02/2016 1:18 a.m.

Much encouragement for tomorrow @anasyx!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
11/02/2016 1:22 a.m.

I would say even if it sounds weird, excited (it was pregnancy and they told me that it was going to be removed, so I caught it with desire), then brutal downturn, anger, despair and frustration and now that it is very happy again, I had assimilated it andI had a great balance, I am diagnosed with three hernias and I have a hip injury that nobody manages to remove, so I'm sunk.
@Aliciaalicia a lot of strength and encouragement.Life is making us double proof.But we can surely.I spent teenage hepatitis and I could with her.A hug

pochola's profile photo
pochola
11/02/2016 6:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I would say several very different from each other:
RAGE
SADNESS
SATIETY
IMPOTENCE
Know me
Learn to love me
Constant fight
BOREDOM
FEAR
Enjoy small things
Relativize
Uncertainty towards the future
And I would summarize it in: Live day by day

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
11/04/2016 4:11 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

BORED

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
11/04/2016 8:23 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Frustration.

Nacho_99's profile photo
Nacho_99
11/04/2016 8:49 p.m.

Discomplexed ... every time I hide less, both to measure glucose, and to put insulin ...

fer's profile photo
fer
07/08/2017 11:56 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Helplessness, dependence, anger ...
COURAGE.Sometimes, I look directly in the eye and say: you are not going to J ..... to me life!:))

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/08/2017 12:15 p.m.

Impotence, tiredness, fear sometimes, and even the co ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2017 1 p.m.

Antonimar, do you know what I look at?When I see people sitting on the terrace of a cafeteria, having a beer, I wonder if they are aware "of the fate they have."I have not had a cane again ...
And why talk to you about cinema ... I've only been from diagnosis.The cinema without the popcorn ... Well, it is not the same.All this to tell you that I understand you;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/08/2017 1:09 p.m.

amélie said:
antonimar, do you know what I look at?When I see people sitting on the terrace of a cafeteria, having a beer, I wonder if they are aware "of the fate they have."I have not had a cane again ...
And why talk to you about cinema ... I've only been from diagnosis.The cinema without the popcorn ... Well, it is not the same.All this to tell you that I understand you;)

Hello Amelie, a good medical friend told me that having diabetes does not mean not living, since life passes and the days do not come back, that is, you can take a beer, and enjoy (of course those who take several not being diabetics do not know theGood luck they have) but that does not mean that you cannot take one occasionally, or why not go to the movies and take some popcorn, or one day take a piece of cake if it is a birthday, (always controlling the levels and adjustinginsulin)
We must not fall into the error of lack of control or excess control The 2 extremes are bad, in fact I know people with diabetes who lead a normal life like any other in the sense of giving a whim and they get theGlyc well, so I encourage.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2017 6:43 p.m.

After reading all the opinions, that I share with you there is no personnel who define this sweet disease .. so I do not say anything .. I greet sweet companions.

josemi1969's profile photo
josemi1969
07/09/2017 10:23 p.m.

A lot of fear.Two days ago I suddenly came to me (it usually happens to me that arrives without warning) and I thought it died;Because I couldn't be remembered with juices, Gluco Sport.I tried everything and could not go back and as I said before I thought I was going to the "other neighborhood." At all he returned to normal;But what happened to me does not want anyone.

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
07/10/2017 1:37 p.m.

The best thing is the Coca-Cola, the Fanta, Los Moobidos, Horchata ...

The juices cost me a lot to go back to me.I remember when I was trying to overcome with juices that in the end I ended up eating all the sweets of my house.And hit me brutal rebounds.

The only thing I have learned in 22 years in diabetic and the only advice I would give to other diabetics is to always have the fridge with sugary drinks of all kinds.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/10/2017 3:37 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

antonimar said:
amélie said:
antonimar, do you know what I look at?When I see people sitting on the terrace of a cafeteria, having a beer, I wonder if they are aware "of the fate they have."I have not had a cane again ...

Hello Amelie, a good medical friend told me that having diabetes does not mean not living, since life passes and the days do not come back, that is, you can take a beer, and enjoy (of course those who take several not being diabetics do not know theGood luck they have) but that does not mean that you cannot take one occasionally, or why not go to the movies and take some popcorn, or one day take a piece of cake if it is a birthday, (always controlling the levels and adjustinginsulin)
We must not fall into the error of lack of control or excess control The 2 extremes are bad, in fact I know people with diabetes who lead a normal life like any other in the sense of giving a whim and they get theGlyc well, so I encourage.

Thanks Antonimar;) I know you are right, but it costs me to "relax."Anyway, and as you say who you and I know "we are working on it";) :))

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
07/10/2017 5:38 p.m.

fer said:
3p = patience, perseverance and positivism!
Okay totally.Patience+perseverance+positivism = strength.

uma's profile photo
uma
07/17/2017 2:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

After reading all words and opinions about our sweet life, and how much there are in all written expressions ... analyzing, I check that we are all the same before this diabetes that we live, only each one we get to digest differentlyform and produces us, better or worse emotion!

Today, over time I can refer to: acceptance and negotiation, something that makes me more bearable and as living with diabetes!

Let's review time again: past and present and what can we say?!

Hugs of @ani.

ani's profile photo
ani
06/11/2018 4:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.