{'en': 'What bread eat?', 'es': 'Que pan coméis?'} Image

What bread eat?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/10/2016 12:18 a.m.

Hello everyone!!

I have to control the cholesterol and as in the morning whole bread of mold but they have told me that it has more fats than the bar and I wondered if someone dares to do at home whole wheat bread and if I could give the recipe.

Thank you!.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2016 12:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Normally as an integral bread not for anything special, m like.I have no idea how it is done.Let's see if someone can help you.Wouldn't it be better to buy it?;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/10/2016 9:46 p.m.

The industrial mold bread is very unhealthy.Both normal and integral.A couple of slices rises sugar like 4 donuts.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/10/2016 9:56 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The whole bread is the same as the normal one, the only thing that seeds has

Deni's profile photo
Deni
03/10/2016 11:12 p.m.

The integral bread is not only different from normal by color.The integral flour is not refined and therefore provides more fiber, minerals and vitamins.
Of course, you can eat all kinds of bread.

Anaisabel
03/10/2016 11:57 p.m.

I roasted integral bread, it is the one that makes me least and I can eat many slices without getting out of control.The normal bar of bar rises a lot and very quickly click what clicks me, creates horrible curves.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/11/2016 2:30 a.m.

As very little or no bread in meals, so indistinctly the integral as normal.But for my mid -morning I have discovered the diabalance mold bread that has lower glymicic index than the rest of bread.Two rebans would be a ration and you can make a Sanwich in conditions

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
03/11/2016 7:03 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

I recently changed to oat bread, they told me that by less peak and for now it works for me, in amounts calculated as normal bread

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/11/2016 8:58 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I bought Diabalance mold and M was doing very well, but in the Eroski they no longer bring it and I can't find it anywhere else.

Anaisabel
03/11/2016 11:13 a.m.

@Arotorias I also usually eat roasted whole bread because for now I have the cholesterol well and it is more comfortableroasted and those of mold and say all because I have reviewed all those who sell in the super, are made with coconut palm oil that will not be bad in their right measure but if abuses I think it is not very healthy, that someone corrects me if someone didcontrols more of the subject ..

All the best
And another greeting to Laredana ...: (|)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/11/2016 1:28 p.m.

Thanks for answering.
I keep making the bread, for the fats, as soon as I find an easy recipe I will do it.

DiabetesForo
03/11/2016 5:04 p.m.

How animated, you will tell us the recipe and how it comes out :) I as little bread, to dine a slice of integral bimbo (1 ration) and depends on the day a toast of the Mercadona (0.5 ration).I have also had the season of buying normal bread, doing it sliced ​​and putting it in the freezer, and then for dinner I take 2 slices.

valky's profile photo
valky
03/12/2016 12:16 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I understand that, of the flours, the one with the lowest glycemic index, is Centeno's

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
03/12/2016 12:56 a.m.

The bread that comes best to us is the integral, because its glycemic index is lower and does not make as much peak and the white bread that is made with refined flour.And the integral mold bread even though it is integral also add sugar, fat and others, so better bread of the comprehensive day.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/12/2016 3:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

My daughter had to stop eating whole wheat bread, because she left sores in her mouth, it also happens with nuts., So normal bar bread, although rations told.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/13/2016 3:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina has surprised me a lot about the sores in my mouth because it is happening to me and also as nuts and I can't find what bread and nuts with the sores have. Can you tell me???Thank you.

DiabetesForo
03/13/2016 4:32 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, that is allergy, the same thing happens to my brother, it has allergy to gramineas (the whole bread has the cereal shell) and to the nuts, usually this type of food usually goes associated, it also usually happens that toThose who allergy are allergy, also gives them the banana

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/13/2016 11:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala I didn't know, but I may have allergy because when I go out to the street they start crying my eyes enough and this is happening to me a couple of weeks in addition to the sores and every day like 20 grams of nuts and 1slicing of whole wheat bread.Thanks @gala

DiabetesForo
03/14/2016 12:49 a.m.

The integral bread really only unrefined flour, carries a percentage of refined harin.If you found any brand/bakery that makes it authentic integral I would appreciate it.I have thought about doing it, but I have never made bread and the baking expense has to be good, although a bakery gossip.The white one raises my glucose even more.I don't take mold.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/14/2016 1:42 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hi @Valky, since you mentioned the Bimbo brand, some time ago and so far, that bread in its packaging says it is integral and when I started reading its content, I said "wheat flour";That is, I never said that it contained integral, unlike the Wonder brand that says "whole wheat flour", this led me to doubt that bimbo bread.Now, it is these last months, I can see the Bimbo brand again and now it says "whole wheat flour".

Aure's profile photo
Aure
11/24/2016 1:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.