{'en': 'What bread eat?', 'es': 'Que pan coméis?'} Image

What bread eat?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/10/2016 12:18 a.m.

I come to comment that the comprehensive bread of the mercadona without added sugars, it is not bad.

The integral bread in bulk is fatal to me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/24/2016 9:39 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "aliciaalicia" Alicia, most "comprehensive products" are refined flour and then add the wheat cascarilla.If you decide to make your bread, when buying the flour, also look at the ingredients.Now the celiac comes to scare the staff, the sores in the mouth (Afets) are typical of celiacism.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
11/24/2016 11:07 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

There is more info here:
Link

imara's profile photo
imara
11/24/2016 1:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... Well, as a mother bread they sell near home and also whole wheat bread.The idea is to know how to combine them with the correct ingredients.Toasted bread is something I have not been able to give up.

MilaFer's profile photo
MilaFer
08/11/2020 9:51 p.m.

I do this.Of the reactions that my daughter can eat, and is richly
Link

Alex Jacinto's profile photo
Alex Jacinto
08/11/2020 10 p.m.

Whole wheat bread, the less industrialized, I buy it in the bakery.Although I prefer to eat corn tortilla.

MARIZUJIMENEZH's profile photo
MARIZUJIMENEZH
08/14/2020 6:08 a.m.

deni said:
the whole wheel is the same as normal, the only thing that seeds has and that's why it gives that color ... you can eat any bread (from 20 to 40 grams) Depending on the needs

You are very wrong @deni.It is not the same white bread and whole wheat bread.Nor what happens in our body when eating one or the other.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
08/14/2020 6:36 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

I am a baker (I studied the profession - three years - in Germany) and type3 (my little one of 7 years).
As an integral they let anything sell here, even including a bit of cascarilla and spoiled coloring, but obviously, that has nothing to do with whole wheat bread, which as the word well defines it, has to be complete, that is, carry all the grain, more or less ground.
For those who are not very involved in the subject, I will tell you that its elaboration is more complicated and tedious (time) than that of a "normal" bread, hence few bakeries want to do it (benefit cost).
As an affordable and easily available alternative, I advise you the "integral faith" bread of a landowner, although I already anticipate that not all stomachs are prepared for digestion, it takes a while to "get" to him (without abusing clear, better combine it withwhite).
I can assure you that it is one of the few real options there is.
On the other hand, you can try the integral mold bread of the same brand, I have tried many of this type, and none surpasses ... My little one does not produce peak, and the quality is acceptable.

matt's profile photo
matt
08/16/2020 4:28 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
hello everyone !!

I have to control the cholesterol and as in the morning whole bread of mold but they have told me that it has more fats than the bar and I wondered if someone dares to do at home whole wheat bread and if I could give the recipe.

Thank you!.

Hello, I do make bread at home.The simplest recipe is that of the bread of Irish soda, which does not need a yeast and therefore you do not have to wait for the loyal.It is a rustic and somewhat mazacote bread, but I love the taste and it has many fiber.
There goes the recipe:
It can be done by mixing flours or only with whole wheat flour.I do not advise the rye because it is very heavy and the bread would not rise in the oven.For rye, baker's yeast is needed.Let's go there.

500 grams of integral wheat flour.You can also make a bread with a mixture of normal flour and integral flour, it is less dense.
400 ml of skim milk 0.0
Lemon juice, a squeezed lemon.
Sodium bicarbonate, 15 gr., A tapespoon
A pinch of salt.
A tablespoon of chia seeds.
A soup of ground flax seeds.
Optional: a tablespoon of honey, about 15 gr, which are 48 calories, zero fat and 12 carbohydrates.

First: turn on the oven to 230-grades and put a tray in the first slot, not below at all.
Second: make buttermilk, which is nothing more than milk mixed with lemon juice, this will help up the dough when coming into contact with bicarbonate.Leave section.
Third: In a Honda source, never metallic, but glass or mud, mix the flour with the salt, the tablespoon of bicarbonate, the seeds of chia and the ground linaza.If you decide to put the spoonful of honey you add it now.
Once well mixed, see the milk, which will already be cut and begin to remove with a bakery palette or a spoon always from the edge inwards, until there is a homogeneous dough, and very sticky.With this amount of liquid you cannot knead with your hands, it remains as if it were the mass of a cake but enough.
Then you prepare a rectangular mold type bread and untas with the fingers with a few drops of olive oil, add the dough and to extend it well in the mold, it hits the mold on the countertop and to smoothes the surface you do itWith the fingers moistened with water.
If the oven has already reached the selected temperature you put the mold and leave 15 minutes.After this time you lower the temperature to 180-200 degrees, and keep for three quarters of an hour.If you see that it gives a lot above the tapas with albal paper on top.
When you spend all the time and to check if the bread is made inside put a wire skewer or a knit needle and if it comes out dry, you will also notice by the texture, the bread is cooked.You turn off the oven and leave it inside with the open door.Once it has cooled quite unmold and finishes cooling the bread on a rack.
To keep it I use a cotton cloth and put it in the traditional bread bag.A bread comes out of about 930 grams or so.I do it once a week and when it gets harder, toasted is very good.
These are the proportions of macro and micronutrients of this bread, with honey added:

928 grams piece:
Calories: 1880 c
Carbohydrates: 367.5 g.
Dietary fiber: 46 g.
Sugars: 1.2 g
Proteins: 69.1 g
Fat: 14.8 g
Saturated: 2 g.
Polynsaturated: 2 g.
Monounsaturated: 2 g
Calcium %: 186.8
Iron %: 124
Vitamin A % 12
All thisCalculate with an application called Macros, where you can put everything you eat at the end of the day and calculate the amounts of nutrients of each food.You can also create your own recipes.Very interesting for the calculation of hydrates in detail, yes, you have to weigh everything so that it is as accurate as possible.I hope it serves you and enjoy this bread as much as I and my family.Another day I will see if I can pass you other recipes but already with levy bread.ATTEND PHOT OF THE PAN, yesterday, to see how it looks inside.
A hug

uma's profile photo
uma
08/16/2020 5:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

@matt what reason you are !!I look at the ingredients of the breads and it is incredible, most have normal wheat flour and then some saved ... I am taking now is the Thins that is supposed to have 100 %comprehensive flour and each molete has 1.5rationsI also do it at home but it is true that a little mazacote comes out ...
I will look at the Mercadona to see how.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/16/2020 10:49 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@Matt Thanks for the contribution, I will try it.Personally, I usually run away from rye bread because they bring a lot of sugar (I suppose to fight bitterness), but I will try it.

@uma I make a similar bread sometimes.I like the taste that it leaves, it is almost addictive hehe.

anif's profile photo
anif
08/17/2020 10:16 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

Totally addictive hahahahaha

uma's profile photo
uma
08/17/2020 11 a.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Recently, after my return to Portugal, I have discovered the "Pan Shape", per 100gr 14 gr of carbohydrates, it does not peak me and less fast units.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
08/17/2020 5:57 p.m.

anif said:
@matt thanks for the contribution, I will try it.Personally, I usually run away from rye bread because they bring a lot of sugar (I suppose to fight bitterness), but I will try it.

@uma I make a similar bread sometimes.I like the taste that it leaves, it is almost addictive hehe.

But the landowner does not carry added sugars, and I think that either gluten or lactose.I only like bread at breakfast and it is the one to eat, two or three slices, they are not big, and I do well, I do not usually have a very high peak.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/18/2020 10:18 a.m.

The spelled bread has a lot of fiber and for breakfast it goes quite well.Normal mold bread carries added sugar and is obviously poison for us.

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
08/20/2020 11:45 a.m.

To me that is doing very well is that of Chia and Quinoa de Hipercor.I do not know if they will sell it in other places because I think it is from a German brand but although it mixes some integral and normal flours, I take a slice

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/20/2020 12:32 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I like very little bread like white bread like dinner

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
08/23/2020 11:28 a.m.

I do it at home.I bought a bakery and make bread every 2 days.The flour I use is integral spelled flour.The spelled has many properties and does not do as much peak and white bread.Then I usually add linen seeds and sunflower pipes, nuts, ....... and is very rich.

imelda's profile photo
imelda
08/23/2020 12:55 p.m.

nila said:
I come to comment that the comprehensive bread of the mercadona without added sugars, is not bad.

The integral bread in bulk is fatal

But it has a very small percentage of whole wheat flour, I don't know if it's 40 p hundred or so.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/09/2020 7:49 p.m.

matt said:
I am a baker (I studied the profession -Tres years- in Germany) and type3 (my little one of 7 years).
As an integral they let anything sell here, even including a bit of cascarilla and spoiled coloring, but obviously, that has nothing to do with whole wheat bread, which as the word well defines it, has to be complete, that is, carry all the grain, more or less ground.
For those who are not very involved in the subject, I will tell you that its elaboration is more complicated and tedious (time) than that of a "normal" bread, hence few bakeries want to do it (benefit cost).
As an affordable and easily available alternative, I advise you the "integral faith" bread of a landowner, although I already anticipate that not all stomachs are prepared for digestion, it takes a while to "get" to him (without abusing clear, better combine it withwhite).
I can assure you that it is one of the few real options there is.
On the other hand, you can try the integral mold bread of the same brand, I have tried many of this type, and none surpasses ... My little one does not produce peak, and the quality is acceptable.

I do not know what is the integral bread of Centeno of a landowner, today I have been there and I have only seen an integral bread without sugar but only with 42 p hundred integral flour.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/09/2020 7:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.