{'en': 'App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!', 'es': 'App que te mide el azúcar y pronto te pondrá insulina NOTICIAS BUENAS!!!'} Image

App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!

xio91's profile photo   04/11/2017 12:25 a.m.

They clarify anything, an alleged non -invasive supplier of insulin ... but where does that insulin come from?How is it introduced into the body?With my bomb pot that I carry, that between the reservoir and the battery you already have the size of the pump, that they show me such a patch seems to me the less science fiction.
It is clear that I do not intend to create controversy, I just want to understand

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
04/19/2017 8:19 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

They show nothing, neither in the video nor in the news, only beautiful words and false hopes.What they say in the printed interview that one hour in advance has an error of 10 glucose units and want to lower it to 8 units.Yes of course and I was born yesterday.

Even the best hair glucometers have errors of ± 15% at the moment (until 2016 it was accepted 20%) not 10 units by God and above these say at an hour, normal that ani with 70Years of diabetes behind them laugh.

Continuous meters if they are so inaccurate is largely because of having algorithms that try to predict something, instead of showing the results as they measure them.In my 3 months using Freestyle, I never succeeded in a hiccup because when I was at 90-100 the "predicted" security algorithm that had a hypo.

And based on the results of those algorithms that are not going to put another algorithm on top that will solve everything?Oh really?I already tell you that no.

And that they ask for $ 100,000 and if it goes well, they will take something out, that you inject you without needles or your own sensor ... for promising that you are not left.I'm sorry but I also think it's a scam why they are.We want real scientific advances, to take out that device that injects insulin or that non -invasive sensor and stop playing with apps and algorithms.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/19/2017 9:55 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
show nothing, neither in the video nor in the news, only beautiful words and false hopes.What they say in the printed interview that one hour in advance has an error of 10 glucose units and want to lower it to 8 units.Yes of course and I was born yesterday.

Even the best hair glucometers have errors of ± 15% at the moment (until 2016 it was accepted 20%) not 10 units by God and above these say at an hour, normal that ani with 70Years of diabetes behind them laugh.

Continuous meters if they are so inaccurate is largely because of having algorithms that try to predict something, instead of showing the results as they measure them.In my 3 months using Freestyle, I never succeeded in a hiccup because when I was at 90-100 the "predicted" security algorithm that had a hypo.

And based on the results of those algorithms that are not going to put another algorithm on top that will solve everything?Oh really?I already tell you that no.

And that they ask for $ 100,000 and if it goes well, they will take something out, that you inject you without needles or your own sensor ... for promising that you are not left.I'm sorry but I also think it's a scam why they are.We want real scientific advances, to take out that device that injects insulin or that non -invasive sensor and stop playing with apps and algorithms.

These videos have already more than 1 year, the money already got it (or that I suppose).But let's not ask for money because no?With me they have not played with my illusion because I know how this is going, but you never have to deny something.There is nothing impossible ... you will have your doubts, like many but why not try?I do not understand that negativity ... until a few months ago, which seemed impossible, is that my sclerosis returned back with a new medication ... and he tried and went well.I put the theme of the videos on YouTube, but there are also many news that they have not published:
Link (2015)
Link (2016)
Link (2016)
Link (2016)
Link (2017)
Link always-always-la-forma-de-vivir-con

And so many news about them.And as you can see the Lilly brand you advertise them ...

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/19/2017 1:05 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).
No luches contra ellas, baila con ellas!
Tresiba 0-0-22 Novorapid 0-4-5 Freestyle Libre y I-port

sherpa41 said:
even the best hair glucometers have errors of ± 15% at the moment (until 2016 a 20% were accepted) not 10 units by God and above these say at an hour, normal that ani with 70 years of diabetes behind him.

And based on the results of those algorithms that are not going to put another algorithm on top that will solve everything?Oh really?I already tell you that no ..

And about the freestyle, it depends on the person, I do not click I only use the freestyle and it is great.In the same way on their own page they recommend in the face of the probability of a hiccup.But I already tell you that in my case I have not punctured for a long time and the data is almost exact (the difference is 10 when it rises very fast or low very fast)

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/19/2017 1:10 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).

lidiamr said:
do not clarify anything, an alleged non -invasive supplier of insulin ... but where does that insulin come from?How is it introduced into the body?With my bomb pot that I carry, that between the reservoir and the battery you already have the size of the pump, that they show me such a patch seems to me the less science fiction.
It is clear that I do not intend to create controversy, I just want to understand

Look, on their Facebook page they are always, you can ask them all this ... I do not work with them, I only collect information and verify it.I put it to help and at least this is Spanish ... Ask what you want, they will answer you quickly.
Link This is Facebook.If you don't want to go for this link, enter Facebook and put "Medicsen".

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/19/2017 1:13 p.m.

Hello, I contacted Medisenc and this is what they answered, here I leave it, for which you may interest you
Medicsen We are a startup composed of young people wanting to carry out a project that changes the way in which until now it coexists with diabetes, for this we have developed an app, which offers, through a patient follow -up, a prediction toAn hour with the aim of preventing risk situations in patients.The algorithm is intelligent, that is, he learns from the patient and his lifestyle to give a reliable prediction.In parallel we are also developing a non -invasive insulin administration patch, that is, if needles, at this time we are in the prototyped period of it and waiting to perform the necessary security tests.

At this time we find the 1000xladiabetes campaign, I do not know if you know it, with it we try to get the first 1000 app that we have just taken out.
Right now it is only a beta version, with these 1000 users what we want is to improve the system through your own criticism and opinions, with the aim of bringing to the market a product that is really useful for users.As I have already told you the current version is a beta, that is, it is in testing period and there is still much to move forward, therefore the 1000xladiabetes campaign intends to obtain feedback from the same users through their experience.

The app is completely free and you can register through this link in case of being interested: Link

To be able to register also need this Code: TW31030

If you have any other questions write to us and we will answer the fastest possible.

Thank you so much
If someone is interested in getting the app, here is the link and the code to put

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/19/2017 9:25 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

@"Xio91" That you do not click and you only use free ... if you say that you are doing well you will be the luckiest person of all those who have used free.I do not know anyone who has not come out not one, but bad bad sensors.The time I was with the free I click much less, but believe you what the free to feet together is simply dangerous.
I know those of Medicsen, they promised a lot with their app, but apart from the delays they carry, right now it is only a newspaper, neither revolutionary algorithm nor anything at all.
And the patch that will change our lives only vain words and nothing behind.
When they get the dexcom or free to communicate in real time with the app, the same is applied for something, but that it learns and that it is personalized for each one ... nonsense.I am not equal to myself two days in a row.We all know that you can be as regular as you want, always do the same routines and one day your diabetes decides to behave in one way and another of another, simply because it implies.And they say they have an algorithm that predicts it?
I do not take it to you, because I would like it to be reality, but I am Beta Tester and the app is nonsense.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
04/25/2017 4:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have been struck by the phrase "the algorithm is intelligent, that is, he learns from the patient and his lifestyle to give a reliable prediction"As a science person that I am, that is impossible because people are not predictable in our daily behavior.I do not mean activities that we do every day at the same time more or less, if not emotional states that directly affect diabetes.

An algorithm is a mathematical sequence that attempts to simulate behavior.You have to put data continuously so that the model calculates based on the input data and proposes a result that will have enough tolerance margins.In parallel, based on the input data, a series of mathematical operations that apply or not to show results and trends are scheduled.

If you use Abbott's free you can check with the Glimp application as free with its algorithm gives you a value and the glimp that reads the data directly from the sensor gives other values.Behavior curves sometimes do not even look.The only way to know "who to believe" is to make a capillary .... This is if you have covered some hyper/hyper.

Although the algorithm is very good, it needs a continuous measurement system and that we put data in plan: I am running, sweating, they have given me a scare, I have stress, I am sick, etc ..... and this data there areto put them continuously.
To my personally, such a system does not give me autonomy, but additional work.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2017 9:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
has caught my attention the phrase "the algorithm is intelligent, that is, he is learning from the patient and his lifestyle to give a reliable prediction" ;As a science person that I am, that is impossible because people are not predictable in our daily behavior.I do not mean activities that we do every day at the same time more or less, if not emotional states that directly affect diabetes.

An algorithm is a mathematical sequence that attempts to simulate behavior.You have to put data continuously so that the model calculates based on the input data and proposes a result that will have enough tolerance margins.In parallel, based on the input data, a series of mathematical operations that apply or not to show results and trends are scheduled.

If you use Abbott's free you can check with the Glimp application as free with its algorithm gives you a value and the glimp that reads the data directly from the sensor gives other values.Behavior curves sometimes do not even look.The only way to know "who to believe" is to make a capillary .... This is if you have covered some hyper/hyper.

Although the algorithm is very good, it needs a continuous measurement system and that we put data in plan: I am running, sweating, they have given me a scare, I have stress, I am sick, etc ..... and this data there areto put them continuously.
To my personally, such a system does not give me autonomy, but additional work.

Hi there!I am not a scientist ... so I cannot respond to that ... by the way they have already drawn a new continuous glucose sensor, which ensures the values. Link

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/26/2017 4:42 p.m.

For everyone, they have already taken the new glucose sensor ... it is better than free freestyle. Link In case you want to take a look.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/26/2017 4:42 p.m.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/26/2017 9:08 p.m.

Exhaustive as always.

Thanks @"sigsauer"

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/27/2017 12:49 p.m.

Well, it will be better than free but I see many inconveniences:
- The sensor is bigger and more apparent than the free for what I saw in the photo 3 days ago
- It lasts 6 days.I go by nailing sensors every 6 days.Every 14 with the free it already seems too frequent.
- You need to calibrate every 12 hours!

No way!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2017 4:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Under my 8 -month experience with Freestyle and almost 7 months with Enlite, the size difference is not so bothers me.It lasts six days but some can be stretched and the issue of calibration, if it is done well, gives you more precision than the freestyle.
I see it a very good option, having an alarm that you can configure and not have to be aware of scanning at least every 8 hours for me compensates for the price increase.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
04/27/2017 5:25 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

maik_dyk said:
under my experience of 8 months with freestyle and almost 7 months with mint, the difference in size is not so much, it does not bother me.It lasts six days but some can be stretched and the issue of calibration, if it is done well, gives you more precision than the freestyle.
I see it a very good option, having an alarm that you can configure and not have to be aware of scanning at least every 8 hours for me compensates for the price increase.

@"Maik_dyk" How much can the sensor stretch more or less with reliable results ..?I do not say that they are up to 4 weeks like the Dexcom but 2 weeks or even 3 would not be bad, it is not funny either to change it every 6 days for the pain and evidently for the pasta, the theme of the size I imagine that as everything will be used.Could you put here a little sensor pricing and transmitting theme ...?Thank you

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/27/2017 6:31 p.m.

@sigsauer, I try to answer you although I think we have deviated from the subject.If any administrator wants to put it in a new thread, for my perfect.

One of the negative aspects that I had forgotten before is the process of starting.It is much more cumbersome than freestyle.You have to insert the sensor, disconnect the transmitter from the old sensor and put it to load, when it is loaded you connect it with the new sensor and start a calibration period of about two hours.Finally you have to take a blood glucose measure to calibrate.The whole calibration process has to be done with a "stable" blood glucose.To me the best time to do it is in the afternoon, but you have to plan it.

Upon six days, an alert jumps and the sensor stops giving measures.If I agree with some bad moment, for example sport, what I do is an afternoon I remove the transmitter, I put it to load and do the new sensor process and I endure it a few more days
The issue of lengthening them could not tell you how many days.I have the contract of letting act, which includes sensors for one year.I prefer not to worry about lengthening sensors.Online I have seen some have extended up to 18 days.I have also read that having so many days inserted the filament makes it later not heal.

A key point in the proper functioning of the sensors is calibration.You have to do it when there are no trend arrows and it must be taken into account that the glucometer measure has error, whether it is the meter itself or by dirty hands, little blood etc ... A bad calibration will make the following measures wrong.As an example, yesterday the capillary gave me about 30 mg/dl less than the sensor and in doubt I repeated the capillary.The next measure was close to that of the sensor.If I had calibrated with the first measure, I would have had false readings all afternoon.

The prices are detailed in the Jedi Azudarado article.

Finally, I have already happened.Yesterday I compared a freestyle with the Enlite.I have a photo, but it is not very glamorous :-).The Enlite is bigger but you get used to it.
Greetings,

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
04/28/2017 11:56 a.m.

@sigsauer, I try to answer you although I think we have deviated from the subject.If any administrator wants to put it in a new thread, for my perfect.

One of the negative aspects that I had forgotten before is the process of starting.It is much more cumbersome than freestyle.You have to insert the sensor, disconnect the transmitter from the old sensor and put it to load, when it is loaded you connect it with the new sensor and start a calibration period of about two hours.Finally you have to take a blood glucose measure to calibrate.The whole calibration process has to be done with a "stable" blood glucose.To me the best time to do it is in the afternoon, but you have to plan it.

Upon six days, an alert jumps and the sensor stops giving measures.If I agree with some bad moment, for example sport, what I do is an afternoon I remove the transmitter, I put it to load and do the new sensor process and I endure it a few more days
The issue of lengthening them could not tell you how many days.I have the contract of letting act, which includes sensors for one year.I prefer not to worry about lengthening sensors.Online I have seen some have extended up to 18 days.I have also read that having so many days inserted the filament makes it later not heal.

A key point in the proper functioning of the sensors is calibration.You have to do it when there are no trend arrows and it must be taken into account that the glucometer measure has error, whether it is the meter itself or by dirty hands, little blood etc ... A bad calibration will make the following measures wrong.As an example, yesterday the capillary gave me about 30 mg/dl less than the sensor and in doubt I repeated the capillary.The next measure was close to that of the sensor.If I had calibrated with the first measure, I would have had false readings all afternoon.

The prices are detailed in the Jedi Azudarado article.

Finally, I have already happened.Yesterday I compared a freestyle with the Enlite.I have a photo, but it is not very glamorous :-).The Enlite is bigger but you get used to it.
Greetings,

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
04/28/2017 11:57 a.m.

Thank you very much.Free ... greetings

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/28/2017 12:22 p.m.

I don't really like it, I don't like any other application in which I do not have direct access to the reading of the continuous monitor in my case.
The application must be simple and not all the time interact with the user by putting values ​​right and left.
In my opinion an updated application to our days and our needs must have the following characteristics to be considered good.

1 Read glycemia or interpret the reading of the CGM Dexcom or Freestyle for example.

2 alarms if alarms to indicate unwanted levels

3 arrows of up and down trend

4 Possibility of entering food Medicacion sport etc

5 Do not have to calibrate all the time with the capillary "Coñazo" once a day maximum.

6 that is multiplatform not as XDrip+ or that of Dexcom This characteristic is very important.

7 To be able to get per month weekly daily reports and that is easy

8 Do not have to open several cumbersome accounts GITHUB AZUREWEB MONGOLAB Nightwatch etc uhh that nightmare.

9 It cannot be that there are agreements with the apple and those of Android give us a bag when we are the Android users of the majority worldwide, applications that serve both for Apple and Android

greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2017 3:49 p.m.

Hello, about the 1000 people who need, I try to sign up and the confirmation mail does not get ... we started well ... and to continue, I have already tried to download some of diets, and addressed a page with a page withAdvertising, and I didn't receive anything ... There are two ... I enter little but the truth, sometimes I have the feeling that they tease us a little.I wandered endocrine in endocrine, and I decided to be my own doctor, after several months of tests and continued measurements I have achieved a range of 90-120, which in years has not achieved a specialist.Listen to me, nobody knows your sugar better than yourself, you can get!:>

sugar's profile photo
sugar
04/30/2017 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.