{'en': 'App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!', 'es': 'App que te mide el azúcar y pronto te pondrá insulina NOTICIAS BUENAS!!!'} Image

App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!

xio91's profile photo   04/11/2017 12:25 a.m.

Siiiii, finally think of us !!!I tell you, they are doing an investment on an app that aims to measure your sugar through a logarithm (something complicated to explain).In addition, it anticipates the sugar 1 hour before it occurs.They left in the newspapers more than a year ago, and the campaign has already begun to see that everything is going well and proceed with sale.Those who enter into research (they need 1000 diabetic people) will get it for free, the others do not cost but it is something that would not give much benefit.In addition, if everything goes well, they intend to adhere to the device (smartwatch) a chip to put us insulin without needles !!!SII !!!!Here below I leave the link to sign up, I participate in the investigation and I help them.It is not a scam or anything, for this I will show you with interviews with the company Medicsen below.Now I give you the explanation of how to be able to enter the investigation:
You enter the web, Link you want to participate, you put your name and your email and the code: RM0001.They will send you a notification message and voila.

Link
Link
Link

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact here or if I do not answer for my email: rocchioperez@hotmail.com Do not lose anything !!

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/11/2017 12:25 a.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).
No luches contra ellas, baila con ellas!
Tresiba 0-0-22 Novorapid 0-4-5 Freestyle Libre y I-port

:-??

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
04/11/2017 4:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
04/11/2017 7:28 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

lidiamr said:
=)) =)) =)) =) =))

Why do you laugh?O.O

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/12/2017 12:13 a.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).

calolu said:
:-??

What happens?

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/12/2017 12:14 a.m.

All investigations are good, but use an algorithm to predict glucose value and think about putting insulin with a patch without knowing the real value .... ????What can anyone be ???
If we do not start with having a totally reliable continuous sensor, you can't follow ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/12/2017 2:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Diabetes is not mathematics, if it were, everything would be much easier.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/12/2017 2:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Excuse me if I have offended you @"xio91" but as Regina says, starting because today there is no 100% reliable continuous meter to make decisions regarding insulin setting, we still depend on capillary puncture ... From there, everything is allThe rest seems surreal, call me incredulous

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
04/12/2017 12:13 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

lidiamr said:
apologize if I have offended you @"xio91" but as Regina says, starting because today there is no 100% reliable continuous meter to make decisions regarding insulin setting,We still depend on capillary puncture ... From there, everything else seems surreal, call me incredulous

Haha I don't call you incredulous, I have also been diabetes for 23 years ... and I don't believe anything anymore, but it is something free you can try.Not bad to try things, nor ever say: P

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/12/2017 11:15 p.m.

regina said:
diabetes is not mathematics, if it were, everything would be much easier.

Life is not 2+2 = 4, but why not try?I have a bracelet called Hypoband that is through an algorithm and lifts me when I have low sugar ... Several times it has saved me.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/12/2017 11:17 p.m.

Hypoband detects sweat that can appear in hypoglycemia, it is a physical symptom, not an algorithm.
To dose insulin the glucose sensor has to be accurate and with biochemical analysis., No.with an algorithm .mathematic ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2017 1:43 a.m.

It can be a help, but it is not reliable as a sensor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2017 2:26 a.m.

It seems perfect that you are investigating and wanting to make our lives much easier at the expense of our pockets and its economic benefit is of course, of this no company or pharmaceuticals related to diabetes will be fought.But this said, I think that as it has been said here, it is a bit science fiction that a mathematical algorithm can predict the blood cells you have at all times, that is, I do not think there is algorithm that can predict, adrenaline, stress, stress,The nerves, birthdays or celebrations, post -sport hypos after 24 hours of having practiced it and thus a long etc for many parameters that we introduce ... I understand that for an algoritm to know your glycemia and administer insulin you have to be like arobot and do the same 24 hours a day at the same time 7 days a week ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/13/2017 11:12 a.m.

regina said:
Hypoband detects sweat that can appear in hypoglycemia, is a physical symptom, not an algorithm.
To dose insulin the glucose sensor has to be accurate and with biochemical analysis., No.with an algorithm .mathematic ..

If it works with Hypoband algorithm .. and the PK-Vitality too ... but come on, that it is simply investigating for 1 year and then it will be seen if you can put the chip that will administer the insulin or it can not be.All this entails time and need people to investigate, there is not whenever refusing and seeing the negative side of things ... to try we lose anything,

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/13/2017 3:01 p.m.

sigsauer said:
I think it is being investigated and wanting to become much easier at the expense of our pockets and its economic benefit is clear, of this no company or related pharmaceuticalWith diabetes.But this said, I think that as it has been said here, it is a bit science fiction that a mathematical algorithm can predict the blood cells you have at all times, that is, I do not think there is algorithm that can predict, adrenaline, stress, stress,The nerves, birthdays or celebrations, post -sport hypos after 24 hours of having practiced it and thus a long etc for many parameters that we introduce ... I understand that for an algoritm to know your glycemia and administer insulin you have to be like arobot and do the same 24 hours a day at the same time 7 days a week ..

I don't work with them, so I can't answer several of those questions.I know it is an app that can help us, the pharmaceuticals if it is true that they always want to earn money at the expense of people, like any company ... they work like this.About sport, stress, celebrations ... the app asks you when you see something weird, if you are doing sports she will ask you and you must put it on and so each activity works ... but I repeat again, these people care, at least theChief of all this, is diabetic and tests with it and now wants to try other people for a while.The one that enters the investigation will not pay anything about the app, right now the beta for those who are being investigated.I don't know what will happen later, but why not try?

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/13/2017 3:06 p.m.

regina said:
can be an aid, but it is not reliable as a sensor.

With the free freestyle sensor, I control myself with perfection, I know my diabetes more than a doctor and know how to control it and I know that it can happen at all times, except when they give me the honey moons ... I do not control there after 23years haha.I have not done a capillary test for 3 years, only when I see something very necessary or in the hospital they want to verify that the device is going well.But, the thing is, that I made this post to help and help us to the diabetic collective, do not work with them, I am only under investigation with this and with the vitality PK ... I am also with a multiple sclerosis medication, soI am quite controlled.Do not see this as something negative, if you want to do it well, but nothing.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/13/2017 3:10 p.m.

HAHAHA,!!!!!What are those famous street comics ???????I am quite interested to make a new show !!!!!!!!!!!=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

ani's profile photo
ani
04/13/2017 4:25 p.m.

Well, all research is good, hopefully help., You are already telling us, @xio91;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2017 3:04 a.m.

regina said:
well, all research is good, hopefully help., you are telling us, @xio91;)

Sii I hope everything goes well !!

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/14/2017 10:35 p.m.

ani said:
ha ha ha ha, !!!!!What are those famous street comics ???????I am quite interested to make a new show !!!!!!!!!!!=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I do not understand your laughs ... the company is called Medicsen, you can search the Internet in addition to PK.Vitality, I am also under investigation with them ... I do not laugh at those things and it is not that it makes me funny to be called"Comic" to someone who tries to help.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/15/2017 12:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.