{'en': 'App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!', 'es': 'App que te mide el azúcar y pronto te pondrá insulina NOTICIAS BUENAS!!!'} Image

App that measures sugar and will soon make you insulina good news !!!

xio91's profile photo   04/11/2017 12:25 a.m.

ani said:
ha ha ha ha, !!!!!What are those famous street comics ???????I am quite interested to make a new show !!!!!!!!!!!=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

It seems very unfortunate and out of place your comment @ani.

The improvements and advances in everything have been plagued by "crazy" to those who were almost never taken.Some did not achieve anything and others got great advances from which you and I are benefiting.What do you tell me about all those who did evidence and investigate until man got to fly?Each one contributed their granite to a greater or less measure.

You would have said that the one who discovered insulin and wanted to apply it in the control of diabetes was a visionary, imaginary and crazy chartan of a fair right?

This group of young people may not get to anything, you can get something really good, or part of the investigated will help others to take advantage of it and serve later developments ... but do not deserve your laughs

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/16/2017 10:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not lose anything.I have already signed up

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/16/2017 11:10 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Joseludi said:
ani said:
ha ha ha ha, !!!!!What are those famous street comics ???????I am quite interested to make a new show !!!!!!!!!!!=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

The improvements and advances in everything have been plagued by "crazy" to those who were almost never taken.Some did not achieve anything and others got great advances from which you and I are benefiting.What do you tell me about all those who did evidence and investigate until man got to fly?Each one contributed their granite to a greater or less measure.

You would have said that the one who discovered insulin and wanted to apply it in the control of diabetes was a visionary, imaginary and crazy chartan of a fair right?

This group of young people may not get to anything, you can get something really good, or part of the investigated will help others to take advantage of it and serve later developments ... but do not deserve your laughs

Well, you are right @joseludi.Ayyy @ani !!!!!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
04/16/2017 11:13 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Well, I just pointed, look what they say:
"We have received many requests, so we have created a waiting list. We will give access to the download little by little and let you know as soon as your turn arrives."
I hope they don't die of success @-)
Well, we'll see what happens.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/16/2017 12:30 p.m.

=)) =)) =)) Let me laugh !!!!!Who bothers my laughs ??????????I hope all the world's dbtcs arrive to spend the 70 years with sweetness, with those advances !!!I have hope to see them; ............... others, I don't know !!!!I only tell them always taking care and attending their treatments, exercises and feeds !!!!
=)) =)) =))

ani's profile photo
ani
04/16/2017 7:40 p.m.

ani said:
=)) =)))) Let me laugh !!!!!Who bothers my laughs ??????????I hope all the world's dbtcs arrive to spend the 70 years with sweetness, with those advances !!!I have hope to see them; ............... others, I don't know !!!!I only tell you always taking care and attending your treatments, exercises and feeds !!!!
=)) =)) =))

Your laughs bother me, I didn't laugh at anyone and less of these things.It may or may not, everything goes well and this helps us not to have to click so much and on top of us when eating, among other things.Insulin was achieved in this way, glycemia measurements too.Freestyle the same (I was in the investigation too) and insulin bombs something else.They work to improve, I know these boys, and I know they also do it to help.I still have not 70 years old, I'm still young.What I am sure is that my diabetes control it, if something kills me it will be something else.
Ani, I don't know how old you are, but you should respect.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/16/2017 8:48 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).
No luches contra ellas, baila con ellas!
Tresiba 0-0-22 Novorapid 0-4-5 Freestyle Libre y I-port

Juanluis1957 said:
Well I just targe, look what they say:
"We have received many requests, so we have created a waiting list. We will give access to the download little by little and let you know as soon as your turn arrives."
I hope they don't die of success @-)
Well, we'll see what happens.

Yes, there are many people aimed!

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/16/2017 8:49 p.m.

25 años y Granaina! Diabetes Mellitus (Tipo 1) desde 1993, Asma Bronquial y Bronquitis crónica 2009, Celiacuia 2011 y mi ultima amiga Esclerosis Múltiple (2013).

Joseludi said:
ani said:

I don't know that he laughs so much, but I think it's a disrespect.Believe or not to be doing, should not laugh .. but thanks!And I hope that this application will continue, they have been with this for 3 years and this month when they have begun to take it out.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/16/2017 8:51 p.m.

ani said:
=)) =)))) Let me laugh !!!!!Who bothers my laughs ??????????I hope all the world's dbtcs arrive to spend the 70 years with sweetness, with those advances !!!I have hope to see them; ............... others, I don't know !!!!I only tell them always taking care and attending their treatments, exercises and feeds !!!!
=)) =)) =))

What's wrong with you?What a fabric!Respect please

sllf's profile photo
sllf
04/16/2017 9:04 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

ani said:
=)) =)))) Let me laugh !!!!!Who bothers my laughs ??????????I hope all the world's dbtcs arrive to spend the 70 years with sweetness, with those advances !!!I have hope to see them; ............... others, I don't know !!!!I only tell them always taking care and attending their treatments, exercises and feeds !!!!
=)) =)) =))

Of course you have to keep taking care of each other, everyone must continue to take care of themselves.Sick and healthy.Diabetics and non -diabetic.Big and small.Germans and Swedes.Blacks and yellow.

Nothing more to add.Your comments qualify you.A little respect is cheap and it costs nothing

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/16/2017 9:36 p.m.

xio91 said:
regina said:
can be an aid, but it is not reliable as a sensor.

With the free freestyle sensor, I control myself with perfection, I know my diabetes more than a doctor and know how to control it and I know that it can happen at all times, except when they give me the honey moons ... I do not control there after 23years haha.I have not done a capillary test for 3 years, only when I see something very necessary or in the hospital they want to verify that the device is going well.But, the thing is, that I made this post to help and help us to the diabetic collective, do not work with them, I am only under investigation with this and with the vitality PK ... I am also with a multiple sclerosis medication, soI am quite controlled.Do not see this as something negative, if you want to do it well, but nothing.

Hi Xio91.I would like to ask you how you can access the Vitality PK.Thank you very much for your contributions.

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
04/16/2017 10:18 p.m.

I agree with you Xio91, and I dream every day they take out a non -invasive treatment for my son's diabetes and that can forget the disease.To all the people in the world who are trying to find an improvement in the treatment of diabetes you have to thank them

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
04/17/2017 12:27 a.m.

Juanmaru said:
regina said:
regina said:
can be an aid, but it is not reliable as a sensor.

With the free freestyle sensor, I control myself with perfection, I know my diabetes more than a doctor and know how to control it and I know that it can happen at all times, except when they give me the honey moons ... I do not control there after 23years haha.I have not done a capillary test for 3 years, only when I see something very necessary or in the hospital they want to verify that the device is going well.But, the thing is, that I made this post to help and help us to the diabetic collective, do not work with them, I am only under investigation with this and with the vitality PK ... I am also with a multiple sclerosis medication, soI am quite controlled.Do not see this as something negative, if you want to do it well, but nothing.

Hi Xio91.I would like to ask you how you can access the Vitality PK.Thank you very much for your contributions.

Link on this page, but I think they no longer look for people:/.The investigation for the application is still open, which after all want to do something similar to this with insulin included.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/17/2017 3:02 a.m.

Fanafrezza said:
I agree with you xio91, and I dream every day with which they take out a non -invasive treatment for my son's diabetes and that can forget the disease.To all the people in the world who are trying to find an improvement in the treatment of diabetes you have to thank them

Exactly, I am a contribution to our friend Diabetes I see it well.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/17/2017 3:03 a.m.

UUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
04/17/2017 4:23 p.m.

Within the little I know that new apps that medisenc wants to launch, I can say that what they are looking for is to promote it and promote it so that in the future, people with dubetes use it, there is nothing sure and that of the #1000xDiabetes, it isA program to launch your product and make it known, only Tioenen commercial purposes, is my opinion,

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/18/2017 5:30 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

rasputin7 said:
in the little that I know that new apps that medisence wants to launch, I can say that what they are looking for is to encourage and promote it so that later in the future, people with dubetes use it, there is nothing sure and the #1000xDiabetes, is a program to launch its product and make it known, only Tioenen commercial purposes, is my opinion,
>
If marketing is that phrase to make known if, but the app is real, it is the second phase ... and the third is the device to inject insulin through the

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/18/2017 8:11 p.m.

I think the same, it seems one more app of the many there are, of the social type diabetes and so many registration newspapers ... that it is more or less help, because I do not say no, but I do not think it is what is being sold.
The theme "Chip that puts you insulin" kills me: or how is that explains?Where is that insulin stored?

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
04/18/2017 11:10 p.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

lidiamr said:
I think the same, it seems a more app of the many there are, of the social type diabetes and so many registration newspapers ... that it is more or less help, because I do not say thatNo, but I don't think it's what is being sold.
The theme "Chip that puts you insulin" kills me: or how is that explains?Where is that insulin stored?

Link This is the channel of the company.They will explain it, it is not an application like a "newspaper" you want to get to more with this.

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/19/2017 12:39 a.m.

lidiamr said:
I think the same, it seems a more app of the many there are, of the social type diabetes and so many registration newspapers ... that it is more or less help, because I do not say thatNo, but I don't think it's what is being sold.

Link look in this video

xio91's profile photo
xio91
04/19/2017 12:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.