{'en': 'Post surgery diabetes', 'es': 'Diabetes post cirugía'} Image

Post surgery diabetes

Emily's profile photo   05/11/2017 6:52 p.m.

Good morning @"emily", I send you a solidarity hug.Do not be overwhelmed by diabetes.Soon you will go through the operating room again and that gives a lot of stress.Although you were a crack in diabetes, anyone in your situation would be with glycemia by clouds.When you are already in house, recovering from the operation, calmly, take care of diabetes.If you need to change endocrine, because you don't think you will spend the rest of your life eating lettuce because of diabetes.I wish you prompt recovery.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/26/2017 10:46 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
good day @"emily", I send you a solidarity hug.Do not be overwhelmed by diabetes.Soon you will go through the operating room again and that gives a lot of stress.Although you were a crack in diabetes, anyone in your situation would be with glycemia by clouds.When you are already in house, recovering from the operation, calmly, take care of diabetes.If you need to change endocrine, because you don't think you will spend the rest of your life eating lettuce because of diabetes.I wish you prompt recovery.Greetings.

Thank you so much :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/26/2017 12:51 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

I really do not understand about your ambulatory .. (and like that many others) I have been for strips today and I have changed the glucometer for another because they already manufacture strips of that model has given me 2 in case it fails or ifI want to leave it at work, it has given me 300 strips that correspond to me and 100 to have "piggy bank" and 2 boxes of BD needles and I wanted to give me another 300 lancetas (1 per puncture) and I have said that no, noI change both the lancet, the talk has been saved but with my eyes it has called me cochina..ji ji, I want me to tell you, I cannot ask for more.My ATS is the maja and pleasant sea and everything is facilities because as you say you have enough with what you have ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/26/2017 2:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
I really do not understand about your ambulatory .. (and like that many others) I have been for strips today and I have changed the glucometer for another because they already manufactureStrips of that model has given me 2 in case it fails or if I want to leave it at work, it has given me 300 strips that correspond to me and 100 so that it has "piggy bank" and 2 boxes of BD needles and I wanted to give me another 300 lancets (1 By prick) and I have said that no, that I do not change the lancet so much, the talk has been saved but with my eyes it called me pig..ji ji, I want me to tell you, I cannot ask for more.My ATS is the maja and pleasant sea and everything is facilities because as you say you have enough with what you have ..

I envy you gala, really.What autonomous community are you?As I have once said, the lancetas in Catalonia are bought each one.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/26/2017 4:44 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

That endocrine is an ancient that will bitter your life.Knowing how to calculate rations of hydrates and quickly, you will be able to eat everything

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/26/2017 4:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
that endocrine is an ancient that will bitter your life.Knowing how to calculate rations of hydrates and quickly, you will be able to eat of all

Well, it's not very old, I don't think I get to 50 ... I don't know whether to change endocrine ...

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/26/2017 6:45 p.m.

@"Emily", in Madrid

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/26/2017 10:41 p.m.

@"Emily" You Quiet.Get ready next intervention and then when you recover, look for a better endocrine for your insurance.
In diabetic associations they also explain the rations and how to prick.

I find incredible the needles.My more from time to me have folded.Or they obstruct.I have ever changed it for laziness and I told the educator .... What a anger made me.A needle = a single prick.And to recycle to the toxic waste boat.The same for the lancetas (this gives me more lazy and I use one per day, but I just sulked me twice as much)

With those values ​​that you comment you should put more insulin without fear of missing, and go to the doctor to threaten him with denouncing if he does not prescribe more for lack of assistance.If something happens to you, he is going to be solely responsible.And in patient care, file a complaint.Every day if necessary.And at the College of Physicians against him.Put it fear.

It seems incredible that in each city we have different attention paying all the same.Because 6.35% apply it to all on the payroll.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2017 3:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

gala said:
@"emily", in Madrid

You are lucky @Gala because in Madrid they rcane the strips especially since I bought the free;They say that there are abuses .... They think I'm going to put an ad in the second hand.They also told me before leaving the hospital that the lancetas with one per day was enough (calculating about 8 punctures).The truth is that not all educators are the same or the nurses of the ambulatory either ...

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
05/28/2017 7:32 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

@"Cristarivera", I know, I have suffered it too.Go to the ambulatory and it seems that you are going to beg you that you give you some more strips or needles, even an ATS that there were years ago 'blackmail' my mother in plan has not come to me, it will come past .. Hey I have left my walletAt home and I have to buy some things for children, can you leave me € 30?When you come for the strips I return them .. And when I went for the strips it was like;Huy Mira I give you 2 more boxes because today I can't return your money ...
Super strong, there came a time that my mother no longer wanted to go to the ambulatory because she always asked and sent my father because with him she did not dare to ask until she already told the doctor one day and it seems that they had already reached herMore similar stories and they changed it or changed out of ambulatory.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/28/2017 11:04 a.m.

@"Cristarivera", I know, I have suffered it too.Go to the ambulatory and it seems that you are going to beg you that you give you some more strips or needles, even an ATS that there were years ago 'blackmail' my mother in plan has not come to me, it will come past .. Hey I have left my walletAt home and I have to buy some things for children, can you leave me € 30?When you come for the strips I return them .. And when I went for the strips it was like;Huy Mira I give you 2 more boxes because today I can't return your money ...
Super strong, there came a time that my mother no longer wanted to go to the ambulatory because she always asked and sent my father because with him she did not dare to ask until she already told the doctor one day and it seems that they had already reached herMore similar stories and they changed it or changed out of ambulatory.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/28/2017 11:04 a.m.

What's the nurse!Step of the 350 that from there the free passes Olympically ... and when I correct myself (I learned two days ago) I have to be careful because I go down at the speed of lightning.In any case nothing like @emily that seems to me a full -fledged

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
05/29/2017 12:53 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

Hi Emely A hug, your animals are a bit low for what I read and it is normal but you have to get strength to lead the disease I have to go to the most normal of your life, think or regret to go ahead life is a gift and a gift andYou must look for the best for you and your family.
take care of a hug

9406 's profile photo
08/17/2017 11:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.