{'en': 'How do hypoglycemia influence over the years ???', 'es': 'Como influyen las hipoglucemias a lo largo de los años???'} Image

How do hypoglycemia influence over the years ???

Leticia21's profile photo   05/30/2017 12:08 a.m.

I don't know what is due;But when I have a hicf is when I am at the limit, I have even had it 25, it gives me a terrible fear;Because I think I die and there are times that it costs me a lot of overcome. Sometimes I think that this is going to be, I do not exaggerate anything, I do not know if you imagine what I feel. This has happened to me several times and I think everything ends.

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
08/06/2017 8:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rafaelcaballero said:
I don't know what is due;But when I have a hicf is when I am at the limit, I have even had it 25, it gives me a terrible fear;Because I think I die and there are times that it costs me a lot to goBlockquote>

How many daily controls do you do?Maybe you should increase them to be more "guarded."

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/07/2017 9:40 a.m.

@"Rafaelcaballero" or perhaps your insulin doses are not adequate (there may be many reasons ...).
As I understand the body, it is accustomed to having those low glucose levels, which takes later to give the alarm signs.Have you commented with your endocrine?

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
08/07/2017 9:43 a.m.

Hi Leticia.I answer your question more clearly.Hypoglycemia are bad in the long term because they are damaging the retina little by little;They are hyper as bad as hiccups in ocular damage.That is why it is very important to prevent them.And also because they form free radicals, which damage the cells of our body.

I hope you have helped you.
All the best.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
08/17/2017 12:34 a.m.

The PPAL Problem of the hypos is that the more they suffer, the sensitive capacity to warn them in its beginning is diminished so that a time comes that can suffer directly with loss of consciousness.You have to try not to lower 65 ever.Ideal 70. and avoid rebounds for panic, maintain control and thus avoid Mansalva, variability is also very bad.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/17/2017 1:24 a.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

To microangiopathy and long -term arteriosclerosis, to blood pressure
Worsening.d the retina in case of having proliferative retinopathy

regina said:
There is a lot lately talk that the peaks are harmful, regardless of glucosilada, but there is any study or proof of that?Glycosylated hemoglobin is the one that measures glucosylation of all the body's cells, peaks included.I do not understand very well what the most can harm the ups and downs apart from contributing to hemoglobin ...

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/17/2017 1:30 a.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

ruthbia said:
according to my end below 80 is already hypo.
I every day under 70.

Man, because I do not believe it, the analytical limit in a basal blood glucose is 70 to 100, that puts in the analytics, so 78 is not hypoglycemia, another thing is that being diabetic and not having the regulation mechanisms in yourBody, there is more risk of continuing to go down.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/12/2020 12:27 p.m.

yaizaj said:
jpr said:
leticia21 said:
leticia21 said:
we all know the symptoms that we live with hypoglycemia ..But my question today is the consequences that can generate hypos with many constancy.
Although I try practically every day I have a hypo and look that I try to control looking at meals ... etc: ((: (It is a despair.
I have been going on the head for a long time ... feeling of confusion as when we live a hiccase ... and perhaps of as many hypos as my brain is "touched" for having it without enough energy (sugar) in many occasions by thehypos.
Maybe they are mine boberias ...

Analyze whether these hypoglycemia are always at the same time and draws conclusions to avoid them, it usually happens that (except exceptions) the hypos are more likely to appear at some hours than others and there are many explanations for hypoglycemia, but many times they mustto some cause that we can avoid or at least try (reduce the "bolus" of a fast meal, lower a little slow if the blood glucose at night allows us, eat more if these hypos are due to exercise performed ...etc etc ..., well, thousands of explanations, go).

The most immediate consequences is that if you have very very continuous hypoglycemia your body can be "used" to have them and the glucose value in which you start having symptoms and one day you can begin to notice thehypo with too low figures ... which is dangerous

Hello;I have been with average hypoglycemia for 30 years and I forget things, I have less capacity to retain things and I don't know what will be of me in the future since I still have 42 years

I spent 29 years how you and I am 41 years old, I also suffer hypoglycemia 12 a week on average, and it is true that it is more and more to retain memory.
It is a disease of the most unpleasant.
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/12/2020 6:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.