{'en': 'Prime Minister and Diabetes 1', 'es': 'Primer Ministro y con diabetes 1'} Image

Prime Minister and Diabetes 1

ani's profile photo   07/15/2016 9:04 p.m.

I give me a lada guy they diagnosed me at 38

Dido's profile photo
Dido
09/30/2016 3:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very much in accordance with the ideas shown by Anisabel, Jconegar and Regina.With news like these, from the diabetic prime minister, we want to launch the message that everyone, the type I diabetics, I mean, we can do the same.It is a fallacy.It is coffee for all;We are dynamiting that principle, assumed by everyone, and unquestionable, that there are no diseaseInstalled in the elites, it does not presuppose that this disease is not a conditioning, not already severe, but something decisive not to be able to achieve certain goals.

And speaking of goals, I wouldn't think of hiding my diabetic status, trying to oppose those security forces and bodies.Professional life is long, and very demanding and at any time "the hare can jump", and you are exposed, or what is the same, preparing the suitcases to leave.To say that it can be opposed, denotes a tremendous ignorance.The medical exclusions picture is very extensive and detailed.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
01/16/2018 11:33 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Delighted to greet you. I like to remember my debut.. For my dm1 it is k my pancreas I do not manufacture insulin and I must inject it. And I feel very proud to be like that. The phrase "I can't" .. .. I don't know it. I will less try, I fall out I get up ... acordial greeting friend me

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/17/2021 1:37 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.