{'en': 'Prime Minister and Diabetes 1', 'es': 'Primer Ministro y con diabetes 1'} Image

Prime Minister and Diabetes 1

ani's profile photo   07/15/2016 9:04 p.m.

But this woman speaks when having a position of responsibility as yours, which does not limit her.Obviously you will have your problems and controls, but from the work point of view, does it limit you so much?Removing jobs with physical work or in more difficult temperature conditions, work on the street, etc.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/17/2016 11:13 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Antonimar went now a year ago I was 57 years ago.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2016 11:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aliciaalicia said:
@antonimar was now a year ago I was 57 years ago.

@Aliciaalicia because it 2 years ago with 47, it is strange because the doctors say it is more common in children when the immune system is more immature etc but after so many years without more, well it has touched us and this is already.

DiabetesForo
07/18/2016 10:08 a.m.

@Antonimar the nurse told me: first of all I congratulate her for having arrived at this age and without illness;Imagine my face !!!!!
X (x ( @-)

DiabetesForo
07/18/2016 8:24 p.m.

aliciaalicia said:
@antonimar the nurse told me: firstly I congratulate her for having reached this age and without illness,;Imagine my face !!!!!
X (x ( @-)

Jo .... (sorry for the expression) to me the doctor told me the same thing that congratulated me for having enjoyed all these years without diabetes that this is what I have earned (47 years without it) I mean that since we were born andWe were convicted.Uuufff

DiabetesForo
07/20/2016 8:27 p.m.

Well, if I had happened to them, they would not congratulate each other so much.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2016 midnight

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I love it when after a review with analysis and they tell me "you are very healthy, very fit and you look very young."

And I smile and think "of course, I only have the little inconvenience that if I do not inject several times a day a certain drug, I die in a horrible way."And also little by little I am rotting inside inevitably.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/21/2016 12:17 a.m.

Do not see it that way, that being thus controlled, complications are greatly delayed, and better treatments will be delayed more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/21/2016 4:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
then, if youIt would have happened to them, they would not congratulate yourself so much.

: ((= D & GT;

DiabetesForo
07/23/2016 11:13 a.m.

antonimar said:
aliciaalicia said:
@antonimar told you that it was diabetic lada??Yes, and my doctor said that in his consultation he only had one more person of me.: ((

That is, I am diagnosed, in the hospital they told me that there are several too, for ???

They told me in the emergency room:
"Welcome to the Club"
And I stayed with a poker face ... no idea that I was talking to me.It turns out that the assistant who attended the entrance was diabetic for a year.

And the emergency endo, the same day, he told me .... "You are great" and again Póquer's face ... Then I explain that he went down to see me thinking that he was obese because after the 40 does not usually appear a mellitus.

Returning to the initial theme, I am glad that people publish notify their diabetes because that shows that we are not "strange" and we can work in security forces and not have to renew the bond card every 4 years, or even to donate organsand blood.
I do not hide it, I click on any restaurant and step.There are people who ask me about curiosity and others do not.I don't care.

What bothers me the most are the newspaper articles where they say that if you are celiac your shopping basket is more expensive than normal ... And that of diabetics?Because we carry the same diet ... In these cases we are invisible.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2016 2:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The same diet as a celiac?Not at all ... a diabetic controlling HC with its corresponding insulin can eat everything.A celiac, cannot eat everything, can only eat gluten without.Gluten -free products are expensive.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/28/2016 9:28 a.m.

Anaisabel, the celiacs do not take ingredients with wheat, that is, they must eat fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, .... The same as us, except wheat that we eat very little because it is the largest source of HC ..So I don't see the price difference in your shopping basket and ours .... that's why I complain.Because in my opinion, we have the same cost.
If you buy low glucemic index products you put in prices more expensive than celiac products.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2016 12:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I see it differently.I buy gluten -free products since I live with a celiac person and I assure you that it is much more expensive.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/28/2016 1:14 p.m.

ruthbia said:
antonimar said:
aliciaalicia said:
aliciaalicia said:
@antonimar they told you that it was diabetic Lada??Yes, and my doctor said that in his consultation he only had one more person of me.: ((

That is, I am diagnosed, in the hospital they told me that there are several too, for ???

They told me in the emergency room:
"Welcome to the Club"
And I stayed with a poker face ... no idea that I was talking to me.It turns out that the assistant who attended the entrance was diabetic for a year.

And the emergency endo, the same day, he told me .... "You are great" and again Póquer's face ... Then I explain that he went down to see me thinking that he was obese because after the 40 does not usually appear a mellitus.

Returning to the initial theme, I am glad that people publish notify their diabetes because that shows that we are not "strange" and we can work in security forces and not have to renew the bond card every 4 years, or even to donate organsand blood.
I do not hide it, I click on any restaurant and step.There are people who ask me about curiosity and others do not.I don't care.

What bothers me the most are the newspaper articles where they say that if you are celiac your shopping basket is more expensive than normal ... And that of diabetics?Because we carry the same diet ... In these cases we are invisible.

Diabetics cannot oppose forces and bodies and security is an exclusion disease, cataloged as chronicle, it is more for any organ than as a requirement for access to overcome medical recognition.
The driving license I ignore it.
As it is rare to acquire immune diabetes from the 40 UUUUFFFF because I must be a rare case, I went out with 48 years, but if it is true that it is normal in children who due to their immaturity of the immune or relatively young system can producechanges but with our age ???Well

DiabetesForo
08/25/2016 1:30 p.m.

Diabetics cannot oppose the security forces and bodies.
@Antonimar these insurance of that?They will be from the State

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/25/2016 1:40 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It can be opposed as long as they don't catch you.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
08/25/2016 4:55 p.m.

luvi said:
diabetics cannot oppose the security forces and bodies is an exclusion disease, cataloged as chronicle, it is more forAny organ that as a requirement for access has to overcome medical recognition.
@Antonimar these insurance of that?They will be from the State

Safe, whether autonomic or local state, if it is referring to fycsegurity and firefighters, and another admires that requires medical recognition as an access requirement, if it is not exclusive do not usually request medical tests, but if they ask for all chronic pathologies orpersistent.

DiabetesForo
08/25/2016 7:56 p.m.

@antonimar I already tell you that I don't hahahaha

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/25/2016 9:27 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi in ​​principle Type 1 diabetes if it is exclusive and incapacitating for state security forces, autonomous or local unless one as @Artorias and reached medical tests in an optimal state and do not know.
There is any small municipality that has a different legislation ..?It can also be, but it will be for a very determined type of police post and with a very determined physical condition and above all very predictable.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
08/25/2016 11:03 p.m.

It is true that if they do not find out that you can oppose, it is like everything else, if during the first 2 years since possession, they could find out could request certain evidence and leave void the square reached by not adjusting to the bases.It is so but well except that you know some other way or norm that says otherwise for now it is like that.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2016 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.