{'en': 'ABBOTT laboratories indignation, freestyle sensors', 'es': 'Indignación con Laboratorios Abbott, sensores FreeStyle'} Image

ABBOTT laboratories indignation, freestyle sensors

Joyce's profile photo   08/01/2017 8:25 p.m.

@"Siulgonzalez" How about the sensor?Has values ​​improve ???

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/24/2017 9:20 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
@"siulgonzalez", how about the sensor?Has values ​​improve ???

Thanks for asking.It seems that during the night and this morning it was already reasonably approaching the values ​​of the capillary, differences around 20. It is not perfect but usable.We will see if it improves with the days.
The next sensor I will do as I have read that other people do: put it 24 h before activating it.

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
11/24/2017 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't worry about putting it hours before.It is important above all that at the time of calibration it is done with stable blood glucose, without active insulin or having eaten HC and during those 60 minutes to move as little as possible.So I always put on the sensor.I put a new one last night and I just gave 162 on the sensor and 159 on the capillary ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/24/2017 11:36 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

siulgonzalez said:
jpr said:
@"siulgonzalez", how about the sensor?Has values ​​improve ???

Thanks for asking.It seems that during the night and this morning it was already reasonably approaching the values ​​of the capillary, differences around 20. It is not perfect but usable.We will see if it improves with the days.
The next sensor I will do as I have read other people: put it 24 h before activating it.

However, keep in mind that if the blood glucose is stable, the values ​​are much more exact ... but if it is going up or down, as the sensor collects the values ​​of the interstitial liquid, it has been about 10 minutes late;That is why if the blood glucose is varying the values ​​are more disparate.
I usually have a few difference between capillary and sensor, but it is true that they begin to be much more exact at 2 or 3 days ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/24/2017 11:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

As I tell you ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/24/2017 11:39 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Nailed!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/24/2017 9:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I get the exact values ​​between capillary and free in glycemia as soon as I got up.Then between 5 and 10 difference.
This one that I have now between 50 and 80 nails it.From 90 to 140 this 10 mg/dl below and above 150 brand +/- 25mg/dl.
But the fundamental thing is to activate it and be very relaxed without moving.I active at midnight, at dawn and still sleeping.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/24/2017 10:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Has anyone had problems with Freestyle's orders this November?I made a order of 4 sensors 16 days ago and they have not yet arrived.I have called customer service several times and at first they told me that they had logistics problems and requests for orders.Now they tell me that they have already been solved but my sensors still do not get ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/28/2017 5:46 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Sorry, I have found another thread in the forum (the one dedicated exclusively to Freestyle) where these days there is precisely this.And yes, it seems that there are many freestyle users affected by delays and cancellations of shipments lately ...

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
11/28/2017 6:21 p.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.