{'en': 'ABBOTT free freestyle problems', 'es': 'Problemas con FreeStyle Libre de Abbott'} Image

ABBOTT free freestyle problems

ReLeo's profile photo   08/04/2017 1:47 p.m.

@"Diego Miguel" Yes, I call and they have already replaced me!
The truth that did not put any objection!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
08/20/2017 7:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Reeo", I'm the same.My daughter has been using free for a year and a half.Until now we had lucky, but for a few months cloth.At the beginning of August I received 3 sensors that were already replacement and they still owe me another.This Saturday the one who had been wearing 7 days and after being all Friday giving erroneous readings stopped working we came out the message of "replacing the sensor", we decided to put a new and surprise !!!!Directly, no message of "exhausted sensor" has begun.We have been cloth for a few months, we are already at the beginning of the summer to go to G4, but my daughter does not want, now that they give us problems again, we will try to convince her again.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/21/2017 8:33 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I at the moment.... Some have come out frog but they have changed them

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/21/2017 10:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have not had a problem with the changes either, now they just replace the two of this weekend and also send me the one that was pending ..... without waiting for the defective to send, but it is that fabric .......

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
08/21/2017 11:01 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Written sent Abbot

Good afternoon, first of all manifest my congratulations on the product for free freestyle glucose monitoring.Dirgirgir me is motivated in:

.- First:- Read the session newspaper of the Andalusian Parliament that in the budgets of the 2017 Health Ministry and within the Diabetes Plan a game is contemplated so that it is the SAS who takes care of the acquisition of the team andSensors for diabetics with multiple insulin injections needs:

"A question of the parliamentarian to the Minister of Health of the Board of Anadalucía:
I ask him: in the new Comprehensive Diabetes Plan, which we all expect, Mr. Counselor, and in the Budget
From 2017, Mr. Counselor, the financing of Flash systems?Those systems that together
With insulin bombs they better control diabetics, improve their quality of life, health, sir
Director, and save money to the Andalusian public health system. "

The counselor Alonso Miranda "responds
We are going to present the new diabetes plan shortly, and obviously responds to those things
They have scientific evidence.He knows that some of those he has raised are still under discussion and for
The drug agency itself have not been approved for some of the indications you raise.
He knows that this must be fulfilled, but, in any case, he is contemplated in the Diabetes Plan and, therefore,
It is contemplated in the budget of the Ministry of Health. "

Submitting its implementation that is approved by the drug agency.This has already arrived.

Link

SESSIONS DIARIO NOVEMBER 10 2016

.-Second: Before the news "Health studies paying the diabetics the product that would avoid their punctures" appeared at the end of May 2017 in various media and in which among others we can read:

"The most successful product is that of the American pharmacist Abbott, which markets a complete kit for 169.9 euros and includes an electronic reader and two glucose measurement sensors that adhere to the skin."

"Now, the Ministry of Health has been negotiating with the American multinational to assess the possible public financing of this product. In Spain there are about three million people with diabetes that need to constantly measure their glucose levels to avoid the dreaded hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia.

Link

For the above exposed request:

: -Primero: Be good to inform this user, their products, with a great economic effort, the certainty of this information, in order to see some glimpse of hope in the conclusion of this negotiation, without encouraging to be vehement, theuncertainty that this disease produces about the knowledge of glucose levels at every moment is such that life in many occasions is going to it, and its invention is very effective in that regard.

.-Second: Knowing that one of the ethical principles of health professionals is to improve health and of course the patient's quality of life, reduce negotiation time, with the State and CCAA and reach aAgreement, understanding as the most appropriate for millions of people who suffer from spending through the health system, which on the other hand have already achieved in other countries of our environment.

In Sevila on June 1, 2016

Health studies paying diabetics the product that ...
www.eleconomista.es
For two years the diabetics can for the first time measure the glucose level without the need to click repeatedlya day as until now.The ...

DSPA full no.59, of November 10, 2016
www.parlamentodeandalucia.es
Session newspaper of the Andalusia Parliament No. 59 x Legislature November 10, 2016 Plenary Page 4 10-16/POP-000701.Oral question related to claim ...

Porfavor's profile photo
Porfavor
08/21/2017 12:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ABBOT response

Dear José,

Thanks for your email, which I have read carefully.In response to your consultation, unfortunately we have no information about the state of negotiations between Abbott and Social Security, since as you can understand, negotiations require time and even more as it is a product that modifies the way to take a reading ofglucose.

However, we have registered its concern and we have climbed it so that a company representative can be aware of it.

Meanwhile, we are at your disposal if we can help you in any other issue.

A cordial greeting.

Esteban Etcheverry

Customer service
Abbott Diabetes Care

Your free freeyle team
Free phone: 00 800 02 255 232
free_style_libre_service_es@abbott.com

ABBOTT Diabetes Care customer service
Free phone: 900 300 119
info.diabetes.spain@abbott.com

Porfavor's profile photo
Porfavor
08/21/2017 12:37 p.m.

Good morning, someone who sells free freestyle sensor, because you don't need it.Thank you

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/21/2017 12:45 p.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

rear said:
at this time I am, in addition to very disappointed, quite angry and in full battle with Abbott, because I have tried to use free freestyle and it has not worked for me, I have not obtained anyReading with 3 different sensors: the 2 initial sensors failed and the third sensor (replacement) has not worked either.All were scanned correctly by the reader and waited 1 hour, but when I tried reading first a message of error of the sensor came and finally a message saying that I had to change the sensor.It happened 3 times with 3 different sensors.They insist on sending me new replacement sensors, but I do not want, because I simply do not trust this system and these failures generate anxiety.I also live in Gran Canaria and take an eternity to arrive orders.But they do not accept to return the money.

Good evening, I am new here and I have registered only to say that I have seven sensors that do not work.Since they changed the closure of the boxes in Spain, exactly.Now I buy them in France.They cost me a little more expensive but, it is worth it because they have never failed me.It is a shame that take the treatment we receive from Abbott in Spain.The sensors sold here are made in France but, the closure of the boxes has only changed here.Thank you

galacat's profile photo
galacat
04/24/2019 2:04 a.m.

To me only 1 in the last year.Yesterday I called and send me a spare.That did ask me all the SN of the glucometer, sensor and glucose strip.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/24/2019 7:25 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good to all, Galacat on which website do you buy France's sensors?or the purchases physically ??I would like to make my first order there since in Spain the sale of sensors is not yet open.And how are you going to do you ??

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/24/2019 9:26 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Good already let you ask for sensors without problem sent me an email and they are up to date
On the other hand I had more than 96 sensors on and I never had any problem, a couple of occasions were taken off one and they changed it to me without problem, and on another occasion when I had a 1 to expire its use I stopped working and they gave meAnother new one
All very well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2019 7:17 p.m.

Antonimar still puts on the web that do not supply new customers and no email has come to me, how strange.Anyone new has already bought any on the web ???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/25/2019 11:46 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

It is true that Abbott's customer service is lousy when they have stock problems, or warThat (and I play wood) has not given me any sensor since I carry them, only once or twice gave me the mistake that you could not read and to try after 10 minutes.I tried 10 minutes later and worked perfectly.

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 3:56 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Aruky said:
Antonimar still puts on the web that do not supply new customers and no email has arrived, how strange.Someone new has already bought any on the web ???

Excuse me for the information if it is true that on the web, they have removed the restrictions on customers but that for new they still continue to expand production, it is seen that since they supply for social security they do not give rise.
The funny thing is that one day (more than a couple of years ago) talking to them by phone, I indicate that if they could not monopolize all the demand that block the page because otherwise people would continue to add, and they could not attend and the boywho said it was true that they took note and soon blocked her bone that they listened to me

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2019 2:30 p.m.

Hello, exactly the same thing happened to me.3 Sensors and none worked.I also got quite angry because I ran out of sensors and took a lot to send me others.Anyway, I have read that they were in a restructuring process by increasing productive capacity and that is why they had enough failures.It has not happened to me again and now I get the orders faster.I hope it was a timely situation.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
04/28/2019 10:44 a.m.

I have been using them for almost 4 years.
I have been several defective, the one that I have now barefoot frequently and makes "strangers", for example, vertical arrow with 490 glucose and in capillary I get 60, then it is calibrated down, after a while again above....
I just arrived in replacement because the previous one failed 7.
That can ask for 6uds in the last shipment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/30/2019 7:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Before I say that I have not had any problem with them, pum, there are already two calls with the consequent mosqueo because they do not solve anything by phone.I made an order of sensors on April 12 and almost 20 days later it has not arrived and they do not know where it is, fantastic ... and I have to wait 48h until they give me a solution, of shame.

sil's profile photo
sil
04/30/2019 11:03 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Well, my order of 6 units arrived in 4 days and the two Quid have replaced me each in 3 days.
In this sense without complaint but I carry two returns in a row

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2019 3:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Very good afternoon.I wanted to ask you how do you get the applied ones?
I am going to buy a second -hand freestyle reader and I walk crazy looking for applicators on the ABBOTT page, is that they are disposable and come with the sensor box? I have no idea and my endocrine does not want to ask me a free style, so I haveTo look for my life, can you help me?The reader is not a problem, but the sensors must be asked for the abbott?And the applicators do not find them ..
Thanks guys in advance! I hope you are fine !! 😘

Azy's profile photo
Azy
03/11/2020 4:45 p.m.

@Azy,

The applicator comes in the box with the sensor.They are of a single use.In fact, a part of the sensor is inside the applicator.When you squeeze where the other part of the sensor comes, everything meets and stays inside the applicator and then you put it on.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/11/2020 5:02 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.