{'en': 'DT1 diabetes for a lifetime', 'es': 'DT1 diabetes para toda la vida'} Image

DT1 diabetes for a lifetime

FANAFREZZA's profile photo   01/12/2017 11:28 p.m.

Hello,

This morning we have gone to endo, we have changed to Tresiba and we have gone well 7.1, although we are going to try to improve it, but when my son has asked him about possible advances he has told him textually 'you will be diabetic your whole life'.

My son is 13 years old and is on a downturn all day for the doctor's comment.

So you do not heat your head anymore, the lady has already fixed my son's life and we have it clear, neither Douglas Melton, nor stem cells, not nanotherapy, nor encapsulated cells, nor vaccine, you will be diabetic all your life, motherMine what a character and what helplessness.

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
01/12/2017 11:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of the old school as the children's endo of Cordoba.This is a good element.Let's see if you retire.Because endocrine do not know where they have their ears.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/13/2017 2:38 a.m.

If a cure comes out he runs out of work.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/13/2017 7:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It depends on what we want to tell us, if we are calmer when they tell us how they told me 14 years ago, "you will see the cure of diabetes ...", then that, if we prefer that they lie to us then perfect butIn adult cases I prefer that they tell me the truth, in the case of young kids, I would understand that they would give you hope but not in older ones !!

@"Sherpa41" In the consultations of the endocrin@s there are not only diabetics, there are thyroid, hormones, obesity etc, etc. would have 60% less work but without work I do not think they stay.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 9:49 a.m.

@"Sigsauer", who lie to us not but you can say things differently and not the gross and less a 14 -year -old boy who is overwhelmed.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/13/2017 10:29 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I do not know the tone or forms with which he said for your whole life, the phrase can always be attenuated, putting up or telling him that advances are being made with mild cells and other investigations but better not lie.How much to the ways in which they were told that they are improvable ..?I totally agree but how I don't know how it told him ..............

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 11:04 a.m.

sigsauer said:
depends on what we want to tell us, if we are calmer when they tell us how they told me 14 years ago, "you will see the cure of diabetes ...", Well, if we prefer that they lie to us because perfect but in cases of adults I prefer to tell me the truth, in case of young kids I would understand that they would give you a hope but in older people not !!.

Do you prefer that you do not call the elderly?Do you know what is the exact truth about what will happen in the future?:-EITHER

I have often thought about stopping to click, sometimes I even had everything prepared and planned but one of the reasons why I did not do it is for the "Yes, the next day a cure is discovered and I lose it?"

@"sherpa41" In the consultations of the endocrin@s there are not only diabetics, there are thyroid, hormones, obesity etc, etc. would have 60% less work but without work I do not think they stay.>

With the cuts that are, if it lowered 60% less the work is most likely to fire it.Although they should fire him right now.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/13/2017 11:23 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

He told him in bad ways

FANAFREZZA
01/13/2017 11:51 a.m.

@Fanafrezza there are endos that are very apathetic and your child has touched.My endo as a child told me the same and fed up with crying.My council is that I think of day to day, 23 years and a half ago (when I debuted) there were not many of the things that are today, without going any further, I could not go to a nursery because the directors of theCenters told my parents "But that infects? Is that here we have many healthy children" what had to be heard.So tell your child that if there are advances, why don't you see cure?And that does not realize that apathetic because it sends noses that a doctor who deals with children has to be so (that is not a good person).

EuBeRiRo_24's profile photo
EuBeRiRo_24
01/13/2017 11:55 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde Mayo de 1993.
Tresiba: 32 Ui a las 23:00h
Humalog Kwipen: de 2 a 5 Ui en cada (dependiendo de las cantidades de Hc y los niveles de glucosa)
HbA1c 7.4% ¡¡Alcanzando mi objetivo!!
Creciendo cada día y sin parar de luchar en este mundo llamado Diabetes
Del 92

It has destroyed me and my son too

FANAFREZZA
01/13/2017 12:17 p.m.

Mine has days, there are days that everything seems good and others that you go with a hemoglobin of 5.7 and salts crying from the consultation ... as that day has a resident with him passing consultation is unbearable

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/13/2017 12:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Endocrine decisions are decisive.If they were a good professional, I would address it differently.Because they always put irresponsible in the diabetes consultation.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
01/13/2017 12:42 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
sigsauer said:
depends on what we want to tell us, if we are calmer when they tell us how they told me 14 ago 14Years, "You will see the cure of diabetes ...", because that, if we prefer that they lie to us because perfect but in cases of adults I prefer to tell me the truth, in case of young kids I would like to be given a hope butin older ones no !!.

Do you prefer that you do not call the elderly?Do you know what is the exact truth about what will happen in the future?:-EITHER

I have often thought about stopping to click, sometimes I even had everything prepared and planned but one of the reasons why I did not do it is for the "Yes, the next day a cure is discovered and I lose it?"

@"sherpa41" In the consultations of the endocrin@s there are not only diabetics, there are thyroid, hormones, obesity etc, etc. would have 60% less work but without work I do not think they stay.>

With the cuts that are, if it lowered 60% less the work is most likely to fire it.Although they should fire him right now.

Well, I personally have preferred that 14 years ago they would have told me that research is being done and that there are great technological and scientific advances instead of having said "you will see the healing of diabetes" that all it makes you is to get out of there thinkingThat this will be something temporary, for a few years when it will not be and obviously I hope to be wrong.

@"Fanafrezza" If he told him in bad ways, you tell him politely that he comes out of the consultation to comment on something and not give the species and out the forties and you send him to take for his ass, that endocrin@s there are hundredsand some believe gods !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/13/2017 12:54 p.m.

Thanks for the support, I have told my son that we will never lose hope, that life and science evolve by leaps and bounds and that at least it may be that in a few years they fix this therapy at least this therapytorturer and can live without thinking about the disease even if it is diabetic, on ours that we are your parents we will do everything possible as emotionally and economically even if we stay with nothing.And if a cure ever leave I will talk to her and remember her the damage she did yesterday.

FANAFREZZA
01/13/2017 1:20 p.m.

@Fanafrezza or that he was fortune teller. The endocrine.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/13/2017 3:18 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

fanafrezza said:
Hello we have gone to endo, we have changed to threeiba and we have gone well 7.1, although we are going to try to improve it, but when my son has asked him aboutPossible advances has said textually 'you will be diabetic your whole life', my son is 13 years old and is on a downturn all day for the doctor's comment, so you do not heat your head anymore, the lady has already fixed her lifeTo my son and we have it clear, neither Douglas Melton, nor stem cells, no nanotherapy, nor encapsulated cells, nor vaccine, you will be diabetic all your life, my mother what a character and what impotence & lt;/block
I don't know what is worse, they told me for years that it wouldn't take long to cure us and I have been waiting for almost 37 years ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/13/2017 4:59 p.m.

Two weeks ago they entered me and the doctor told me something similar ...
I don't even ask about the progress and things because I knew that I would come the same answer.

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
01/15/2017 4:22 a.m.

I cannot comment on whether the endocrine did well or badly, but what is true, is that he did not lied, but be careful, that he does not give him the downturn, since the dybetic can work on anything, read:Cycling, football, basketball athletics, engineers, doctor, pilot, police, etc., another thing is that in this country you cannot exercise any profession because it is damage, but you can do anything or better, you are a normal person.
All the best

xara's profile photo
xara
01/15/2017 11 a.m.

Hello everyone: happy year.I am a girl with diabetes since I was four years old.I want to encourage Fanafrezza.Tell you first, that during the 11 years that I have been facing my daughter's diabetes, I have also suffered these types of comments and the reality is that our children's quality of life is improving day by day.How my doctor says in Ramón y Cajal, the important thing is to be with good health and live the day to day.When the advancement comes we will be on the front line.Much encouragement and tell your child that we will live the end of this disease. But you know why, because their financing will be unsustainable.And when politicians see the ears to the wolf is when they react.Good Sunday for everyone.

atila69's profile photo
atila69
01/15/2017 12:15 p.m.

I forgot, who was going to think that it was possible not to click to measure glycemia.It is already viable and with the laboratory war, prices are going to lower much more.
The one said a lot of encouragement.

atila69's profile photo
atila69
01/15/2017 12:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.