{'en': 'DT1 diabetes for a lifetime', 'es': 'DT1 diabetes para toda la vida'} Image

DT1 diabetes for a lifetime

FANAFREZZA's profile photo   01/12/2017 11:28 p.m.

I had an even worse endocrine when my daughter debuted with 5 years. I overcome him with psychiatric help and friends of a forum, but took me years, and while trying to have a cold head to take care of my daughter.
That type of doctors, have they studied anything about the patient's psychology?Do not know that they can trigger depression with very serious consequences, and more in a child?
Such behaviors should be denounceable, because psychic health is so important or more than physics.
How much they have to learn to that kind of "doctors."
A patient must always give hope, which is the best medicine.
And for that there is no need to lie. There is talk of investigations, which are many, and they are not fortune tellers to know the future.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/15/2017 1:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You are right and thanks for your words of support, what they said will not be able to with us, we will never lose hope, it would never be the last and we will try to live as well as possible every day by day

FANAFREZZA's profile photo
FANAFREZZA
01/15/2017 2:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

DMT1 is a chronic disease, the word itself says.I think as @"sigsauer", I prefer the truths from the beginning, what need to live deceived?Another thing is forms but there are people without touch everywhere.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/15/2017 7:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Good morning, let's see, I am not the one to give advice to anyone, I do not remember if when I introduce me it communicates it but there it goes.
I am a Douse since IFamily Family and do everything you like are normal and current, except with the Royo del Pancreas, I give an example and very clear, that maachote today makes stages of high competition cycling or have risen to space, because there are dybetic@S, not to say the number of doctors, engineers, actors, actresses and thus all kinds of professions, ah that the new chic@had a bad time at the beginning, it is normal, but when it is adapting it will be passed.
To keep curraning, studying and fun
Greetings to everyone.

xara's profile photo
xara
01/16/2017 8:39 a.m.

I also think that it is better to tell you the truth from the beginning.How before you assume it, the better.Live cheated for what?From me, they told me "in ten years you will find the cure."At first I believed it, but when 10 passed, and then another 10 ... I realized that it was not.

I suppose they will not achieve the cure for those who are, but that, they can avoid tomorrow to develop.But who knows, is to speak.All that if the great pharmaceuticals allow it, of course.Will they chronify another disease not to lose millions?

piruha's profile photo
piruha
01/16/2017 9:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

piruha said:
I also think they are better telling you the truth from the beginning.How before you assume it, the better.Live cheated for what?From me, they told me "in ten years you will find the cure."At first I believed it, but when 10 passed, and then another 10 ... I realized that it was not.

I suppose they will not achieve the cure for those who are, but that, they can avoid tomorrow to develop.But who knows, is to speak.All that if the great pharmaceuticals allow it, of course.Will they chronify another disease not to lose millions?

If, as AIDS is practically chronified, if it is not interested in cureing it, they do not bother, that the paste is the pasta.
Another thing that I am fed up is to read and hear that we can do everything working.I do not agree.In a physical effort work you have it annoyed, and more when you go entering an age at which the body does not respond the same because of very good control you have and you will be better with good means to carry out such control.I worked on the construction and replenishing and in both of them they gave me serious hypos in which I put me at risk, it would be controlled by the blood glucose before or after work, because as long as it cannot be in your rest.
And in an office it also happens to you the more work over, and there you already depend on the understanding of bosses and/or colleagues to recover.
In the world of sport there are one or two counted by the world in high competition, now, if you are only fond of your air.
He who says otherwise I think he doesn't want to see the real world.
We do things but with the limitations of this disease, which do not have other people, or they can have others but it is very difficult.
To have a completely normal life, his thing would be the total cure and we are already well entered the 21st century and does not arrive.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/16/2017 4:56 p.m.

Fanafrezza said:
... This morning we have gone to endo, they have changed us to threeiba and we have gone well 7,1, although we are going to try to improve it, but when my son hasAsked about possible advances he has said textually 'you will be diabetic your whole life'.

@"FANAFREZZA" If you get to relativize a bit of the situation, this comment is meat of the theme of phrases you hate ... I copy it here, in case you want to review it and add there!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/16/2017 5:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I do not see bad faith anywhere, you just have to take a look in the books of 30 or 40 years ago that already talked about great advances artificial pancreas transplants etc and we are where we are, the question is if it is preferred to be called hopes ofHealing or better to get the idea of ​​what is for the moment and if you get to cure then perfect.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
01/16/2017 10:50 p.m.

He is 13 years old, and asked him for advances and investigations .., it is not necessary to be a lynx to leave that quiet child and not create more problems at this time.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/16/2017 11:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

A friend of my brother committed suicide with 19 years.He was diabetic and the doctor told him that he was going to be blind.
Almost 30 years ago of this .., but it could have been avoided with other comments.
Another acquaintance is almost 60 years old and with diabetes since childhood he has a good life yet. They always told him that a cure would arrive.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/16/2017 11:15 p.m.

I met a boy in the hospital who did not allow him to be insulin and being about to enter other patients, they encouraged him by telling him (against the doctors) that in a few years a cure would possibly come out.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/16/2017 11:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I believe that now we are not like a few years ago, since my modest opinion, there are many advances with stem cells not only for diabetes but for many other diseases, with them they can reproduce the cells that they have lost, it is an important step, now it is missingThe other and is to look for ways to protect them, it will take if sure, it should not be easy but there are companies with private capital that are in it, Viacyte, Semma, etc. And in the world there are many lines of research trying to attack the disease by different angles, genetic therapy, hand vaccines, etc. may they never get it?If undoubtedly, but now you can transfer with your mobile and even see if there is snow in Valdelinares right now, a few years ago it was unthinkable, my son's endo must be about 60 years old, I have a partner who carries his sonTo another hospital near us and there he has a more young endo that explains the advances in stem cells and told him that they are initially preferential to seek treatment for very complicated diabetes, is there a difference, right?My son carries the I-Port and three months ago she didn't even know him, the first one who saw in her life was in my son's skin, I swear in case I now die, if you don't know three months ago there isThe I-Port will trust what he told my son, it is an unpresentable regardless of whether or not there will be a cure, no one has a bit of a fighter idea of ​​what can happen to us next week, then imagine inside10 years.

FANAFREZZA
01/17/2017 9:52 a.m.

@"Fanafrezza" I was diagnosed with diabetes with 9 years, I had to click with syringes, the roads had to be preserved always in the fridge, the glucometers were machines of the pleistocene, the marks of the lancetas much more severe than those of today, theInsulins nothing to do with those of now that they give you a lot of freedom, I don't know, I can assure you that there have been many advances in diabetes, what can discover a cure for this disease?Hopefully it is so but if there is not, you can live with this, and you can lead a normal life, it is not a jail, it is nor a torture, or anything similar, if you take care of yourself, you lead a virtually normal life and your childYou can carry it.It will happen harder stages, in which more than diabetes passes, in which he rebel, yes, but that is to grow and become an adult.Much encouragement to you and your son.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/17/2017 12:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thanks Nigiri for your support

FANAFREZZA
01/17/2017 1:13 p.m.

@Fanafrezza I am the mother of a 14 -year -old boy who debuted 4 years ago.From the beginning they told us that diabetes had to be her friend, that her endocrine, but her pediatrician giving us all the animals she could tell us that Iago would see the healing of diabetes.

Iago when he left the hospital, he said: When I am 22, there will be a cure for this ...

Hopefully be right, but as he tells me: I have to take care of more than anyone, so I'll be healthier.: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
01/17/2017 2:17 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hopefully it is clear, we will always encourage them to take care of themselves and have hope

FANAFREZZA
01/17/2017 4:55 p.m.

Clearly the problem is in the forms and in the little lack of empathy of the professional.
From the beginning they made it clear that this was forever, and in different ways, and I appreciate it because I like sincerity.But I am older and I take things better.Also at the end of the speech they normally opened a door to hope, roll "we do not know what will happen ... there are many investigations ... etc"
Let him say so he has cloth, maybe he thinks it's the best, even though he is a child.If it is a good professional, maybe it would be good to tell him on a advice plan, because sometimes they do not realize the damage they can do, and who knows, maybe he pays attention to the future and does not take it badly...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
01/18/2017 12:09 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

The truth, Piruha, is that there are a lot of branches of research.The truth is that it is not known what will work and what not, but several things are being tried so that diabetes is not for a lifetime.To say something else is to lie.

I would have answered something like: "Tell me your collegiate number, please, because I am going to call all the laboratories that you are investigating to tell them to stop throwing money, that you already know sure you will not goThere are ever heals. "

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/22/2017 12:02 p.m.

Hahaha very good to row, three months ago I didn't even know what the I-Port existed

FANAFREZZA
01/22/2017 12:31 p.m.

I agree with the endocrine of Córdoba, my daughter debuted on August 31 with 7 years, and the service is lousy, the educator has seen us once, the endocrine again and they have not given me until April, my very daughterIrregular and I have had to go to a doctor for private and it is something else, my header has told me that surely in 20 years there is something for diabetes, I hope so.

Marialuisa41's profile photo
Marialuisa41
01/22/2017 1:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.