{'en': 'Share our graphs of the continuous monitor', 'es': 'Compartir nuestras gráficas del Monitor Contínuo'} Image

Share our graphs of the continuous monitor

Anasyx's profile photo   02/03/2017 1:04 a.m.

This is this morning, it is not perfect, but comparing with the peaks he did at breakfast and at lunch a few weeks ago, the truth is that I am glad to see her.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/27/2017 4:11 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

ruthbia said:
... I am surprised that you have such large thresholds, above 150mg/dl;The endo has put me 80-130mg and it costs me horrors to stay inside.The previous one put me 80-140 ... Are they very conservative?

@"Ruthbia" are the default stripes shown by the DEXCOM, in general the recommendation is between 80-140 mg/dl, because of my experience, it is very difficult to stay stable in that strip, without continuous hypoglycemic, it is a matter of balanceWith the other.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 4:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

80-140?I must be from another planet.: D or I will be in the time of growth :))

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/27/2017 6:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Since I left the hospital they put it between 70-180 mg/dl.I think it is very good that the goal is 70-130 as a person without diabetes but being type 1 diabeticTo take another of obsession and anxiety !!It is my oppression ..;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/27/2017 9:56 p.m.

So @"sigsauer" you are from my planet;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/27/2017 11:22 p.m.

I am more or less getting below 130 past meals, except dinners, but it costs me.At night the fast ends before I metabolize the hydrate and give me ups at about 2-3 in the morning.
This week I am on a hormonal break so the breakfast peaks are over as you see in the photo.It will last until Saturday or so.Then the guyvive begins again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2017 9:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I thought I had controlled it but ... no.X_x

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
03/03/2017 1:51 p.m.

@"SIGSAUER", I share that "oppression": P

Fortunately there are endocrine and endocrine;The former send standard measures to the person without taking into account the person and ask for accounts as if it were a boss;The latter take it into account and listen and propose it "with knowledge of cause" ;-) and accompany and support and complement their knowledge the experience and knowledge of the person "sick" with their knowledge
Patients ... Well, there is also everything, those who throw themselves into the first well ordered by the doctor and those who trust more in their own search and knowledge of their body, and a lot of gradations, according to people and days ...

I have the free position between 100 and 180. I can put it below 100, but since I know how bad I am at 85 and how fast it lowers me if I catch it there, I prefer to put it in the other range.Anyway, in this case as the Free does not warThe cases, so that the real graph is also displaced, for not commenting more doubts that I get out of the matter ...

imara's profile photo
imara
03/03/2017 4:30 p.m.

Well, speaking of ranges, like this last year I have a lotI wanted to change the range of 70-150 to 70-180 and thus in the statistics of "PERIOD IN OBJECTIVE" go from having 30 % in target and almost 70 % high to have more percentage in a good zone.I did not want and continued with 70-150 because that is to want one to fool the lonely.

I know that many and I include us very difficult to have a majority percentage in 70-150 but it is what there is, I think it would be simpler.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2017 6:53 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Well speaking of ranges, like this last year I have a lot of glycemics and as soon as I am very tall (at dawn and until that of 1 pm) and bass (fromFrom 1 pm and when I run in the afternoon) I wantedHigh to have more percentage in good zone.I did not want and continued with 70-150 because that is to want one to fool the lonely.

I know that many and I include us very difficult to have a majority percentage in 70-150 but it is what there is, I think that with a bomb it would be easier.

No one has talked about self-deception ... for me (in my case, of course, I don't know others what they want to see or see or stop seeing) it is not about self-enhanced :-)
I care little about what a little machine says that is very much (in my personal case again) on capillary measures;I do not care about the time in the objective or out of rank, it is something that I barely look, because in my day to day I know how I go, how I am controlling, how I feel, what I have left over or what I lack ...Without looking at the machine, which is much less accurate and has less knowledge and experience than myself.I use the free as a complement to my abilities and potentials and experience and possibilities, and not as a basis on which to establish my vital building.It is useful for other things, not to know what objective ranges I move.So there is no self -deception.

On the other hand, as some compis said, it is useless to have glycemia in a wonderful and ideal range, if with those glycemias you cannot live and you go vomiting in vomiting and stumble in stumble, to give an example.Each person is a world.

Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
03/03/2017 7:31 p.m.

Joseludi said:
Well speaking of ranges, like this last year I have a lot of glycemics and as soon as I am very tall (at dawn and until that of 1 pm) and bass (fromFrom 1 pm and when I run in the afternoon) I wantedHigh to have more percentage in good zone.I did not want and continued with 70-150 because that is to want one to fool the lonely.

I know that many and I include us very difficult to have a majority percentage in 70-150 but it is what there is, I think that with a bomb it would be easier.

Yes sir always fighting, always with illusion, always thinking of going better.Nothing to get things easy.
With bomb if it is easier because of the issue of being able to have very different basal depending on the time.
This 70-150 must be put in 70-140;), you know how complicated it is the beautiful, our challenges and our commitments to improve.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/03/2017 8:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

imara said:
Joseludi said:
Well speaking of ranges, like this last year, especially I have a lot of glycemics and as soon as I am very high (at dawnAnd until that of 1 pm) and low (from 1 pm and when I run in the afternoon) I wanted to change the range of 70-150 to 70-180 and thus in the statistics of "period in target"go from having 30 % in target and almost 70 % high to have more percentage in good zone.I did not want and continued with 70-150 because that is to want one to fool the lonely.

No one has talked about self-deception ... for me (in my case, of course, I don't know others what they want to see or see or stop seeing) it is not about self-enhanced :-)
I care little about what a little machine says that is very much (in my personal case again) on capillary measures;I do not care about the time in the objective or out of rank, it is something that I barely look, because in my day to day I know how I go, how I am controlling, how I feel, what I have left over or what I lack ...Without looking at the machine, which is much less accurate and has less knowledge and experience than myself.I use the free as a complement to my abilities and potentials and experience and possibilities, and not as a basis on which to establish my vital building.It is useful for other things, not to know what objective ranges I move.So there is no self -deception.

On the other hand, as some compis said, it is useless to have glycemia in a wonderful and ideal range, if with those glycemias you cannot live and you go vomiting in vomiting and stumble in stumble, to give an example.Each person is a world.

Hugs

No, if I am not one of those who look at the period in target.It was the doctor's thing to tell me when I asked for the bomb for once ... do you see?If you are a long time in the target area !!!

To me that and the one who has a glyd of 7 tells me nothing if it lifts me tallChopped continuously before eating.And the fell into chopped is very high when I get up or lift myself in normal ranges (in case someone tells me that it is a product of the hiper rebound).

I sincerely see more useful than instead of putting each one the specific graphs of any day, putting the daily patterns that are given an idea of ​​where we can improve because we already know that almost every day can work for us, many days will not workWell, we already know how our friend spends them "

DiabetesForo
03/03/2017 8:02 p.m.

This is how I have had the levels in the last 30 days.I have to clarify that I carry about 3 or 4 sensors that all give me about 30-40 above the capillary so it is graphic it is a bit moved up.The sensor I currently have is the opposite, it coincides with the capillary is very high or very low.

As you can see almost all night up, breakfast at 7.30 am and keep going up, then start going down and go down and I have to walk with cookies or glucup if I don't arrive on time.Then in the afternoon at 6 pm it starts to rise for me without any reason, the curious thing is that I cannot anticipate clicking quickly before because there are afternoons in which it does not rise like this (and no matter how much I have searched for causes I have not found them)

The morning climb had it with the Lantus, with the Toujeo and now with the Tresiba.The Lantus put it at about 15.45 at the time of eating.

The afternoon climb I have since left the lantus and continued with the toujeo and the threeiba, both punctured at about 23 hours.

DiabetesForo
03/03/2017 8:24 p.m.

Hello!I have the alarm range put between 75 and 140. It is true that I usually have hypos, but for the moment I prefer to see the trend in 70 and go down and eat something to see it in 170 and go up ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/04/2017 3:21 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Sorry, I wanted to upload it from the last 12h

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/04/2017 3:26 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

@Ruthbia I had my girl in 80-150 but I think it was a target target Xa a three-year-old girl, so I put her up to 180 because she is her maximum postprandial post for the endocrine

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
03/04/2017 4:36 p.m.

Well these are my graphics of the last 3 days, until today ...
Today I have more rebellious, it will be Saturday and it's already partying ...
;)

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/04/2017 6:30 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

My daughter does not have graphics, for the moment we continue to the old way, the average of the glucometer remains below 120 and the glycosylated below 6.5.
I don't know if I will be right, but it still seems that the important thing is glycosilada, which in the end is the measure of glycosilation of the entire organism ..
But I like the endocrine to finally see the variation of glucose throughout the day and do not blame the patient.Insulin treatment is still very imperfect and I suppose they will already have it all recognized.
And that they will also recognize the help of the use of a good continuous sensor for the improvement of control.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/05/2017 3:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Model two humps ... I'm not sure if camel or dromedary.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/05/2017 5:41 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Well ... I didn't get it up.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/05/2017 5:42 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.