{'en': 'Share our graphs of the continuous monitor', 'es': 'Compartir nuestras gráficas del Monitor Contínuo'} Image

Share our graphs of the continuous monitor

Anasyx's profile photo   02/03/2017 1:04 a.m.

Curious the peak of food and in general as it is during the day, I thought it would be all day like night with some ups and downs but not as much variability in a person without diabetes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/24/2017 11:45 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

She is the first of my daughter who taught you, but this has surprised me, I think it is the best morning, being in class, which she has had since her debut.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/24/2017 3:25 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

That guay of the graph of the Papi without diabetes @"rociollinares", we are accustomed to seeing ours but not to see that of people "without".It would be interesting to see more and check how much more we care about haha.Do I ever arrive at more than 180 or 200?And that night taan fair, so long, I didn't think they could have it without finding out or without the liver helping them.
And very good graphics your daughter's last of course!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
02/24/2017 3:52 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I believe that those moments in red of dad night "without" are not hypoglycemia, it is simply in a blood glucose of 70/75 mg / dl but with the difference there is between free with real glycemia, it marks you hiccups without more.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/24/2017 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Miexron", because with a beer that was drink it reached 200.
@sigsauer, have been making hair checks and is as is.Sometimes, free coincides.Look is at the time of eating my daughter, and in the absence of 23 h to finish the sensor, which is when it seems that it begins to give more mistake.

RocioLlinares
02/24/2017 4:15 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociolinares how curious the graph !!I did happen to me once I went to analyze (pregnant) that I had a dizziness and a horrible hunger ... then I got 53 in the analyzes: -o

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/25/2017 8:10 a.m.

These are two of my two-day girl in a row, doing the same and as you can see totally different ... it was about 4-5 days with just up and down a barbarity with 0.5u even though it ate well ... and the other then thenCD I wanted to lower basal and fast, the effect of hormones or whatever it was

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/25/2017 8:22 a.m.

Now if they go there

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/25/2017 8:28 a.m.

This has been my glucose of night.I think it has been the first time that he has been so pretty, so in rank ... I have asked him to get married and that it is not the mess of one night but we will see, that you already know that it is capricious ... :))

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/25/2017 9:41 a.m.

Hello !!I leave you yesterday's and today with free.Except for the beak at breakfast (which is not every day, in addition), I carry it quite well :)

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/26/2017 12:31 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

sprinkle said:
we all try to avoid the peaks, but you would be surprised to see a graph of a person without diabetes.The child of a child with diabetes from Valencia, has put on a sensor and it is impressive to see the variations, hypos during the day, continuous nights in hiccups, peaks in the meals and even had a 200 after having a beer.

Hi Rociollinares, this is not normal at all.I drink a beer and a snack and it does not reach 200 or far.A normal person is after eating (not to drink a beer) below 140 mg/dl and a person who has prior insulin resistance condition, which is called prediabetes, after eating is between 140 and199 mg/dl as is the case with your friend.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
02/26/2017 5:33 p.m.

I asked my endo how it is the graph of a "non -diabetic" and told me that almost flat because the pancreas segregates the sufficient amount of insulin in real and effective time.I have ever made the capillary to my boyfriend after eating rice and he is 75 and I 250. That man will debut in diabetes ...
My graphics last week are horrible, total insulin resistance and today has suddenly, so I am eating every 2 hours .... a disgust.
Thursday's was a climb with a plummer when rectifying.And on Saturday I had a pizza and although I got much more insulin, I had to lift at 2:00 in the bed and put on more insulin.
My body wakes up if I am very high or very low.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2017 11:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here are my last 24 hours ... I clarify that fictitious falls are seen because I am in the second week of the Dexcom patch and sometimes it does.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 11:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

By the way, that to the question about what is a normal curve in healthy people ... here is the answer:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 11:57 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
here are my last 24 hours ... I clarify that fictitious falls are seen because I am in the second week of the Dexcom patch and sometimes it does.

@Fer Where do you put the sensor?In the second week you already do strange things?Have you tried more areas?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/27/2017 12:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

One more, here I leave the link that explains some tricks to use the forum and also another to help you upload the photos, which also explains how to do to put them inside the message (in large).;)

Link
Link

In the latter, you can see how to insert the photo big into the text.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 12:30 p.m.

Here is mine of the last 24 hours and my last scan a couple of minutes ago with the early hours of the morning.The breakfast curve is getting very well lately, and that today they have been sober with milk ...: D

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/27/2017 1:05 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Thanks @"fer" ....
By the way I am surprised that you have such large thresholds, above 150mg/dl;The endo has put me 80-130mg and it costs me horrors to stay inside.The previous one put me 80-140 ... Are they very conservative?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2017 1:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

jconegar said:

@Fer Where do you put the sensor?In the second week you already do strange things?Have you tried more areas?

Yes, it happens to me, especially when I have days with high peaks (250 or more) ... I carry it in the upper area of ​​the butt ... Super practical!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 2:06 p.m.

@"Ruthbia", my daughter had them 70 and 150, but two visits are the endo recommended to climb to 180, mainly so that it would not be overwhelmed seeing that it left the strip.He told us that with his growth and his hormonal revolution he was going to cost us and did not want us to become obsessed.

RocioLlinares
02/27/2017 4:09 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.