{'en': 'Share our graphs of the continuous monitor', 'es': 'Compartir nuestras gráficas del Monitor Contínuo'} Image

Share our graphs of the continuous monitor

Anasyx's profile photo   02/03/2017 1:04 a.m.

Hello,
Here is mine yesterday, it is not the best, but it is almost impossible for everything to go well on the same day :-).Little by little I am taking advantage of the "Integrated System".

I also had problems with breakfast and right now what is best for me is the super-bolus (I put the basal at 20% for 3 hours and 80% of the basal of those 3 hours of the breakfast bolus) and takeNuts in mid -morning with a coffee.
Greetings,

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
02/14/2017 8:40 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

@"Maik_dyk" get to be below 200, without hypos and more or less stable, I consider it a success!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/14/2017 9:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You have to explain how you do for breakfast does not rise to 200 because I put the insulin and it does not take effect up to 2 hours later, in those two hours I get in 200, and then start going down and in an hourI am already below 130.
I have tried without breakfast, and it does not take effect until the two hours of having injected me.

I have also tried to put more quantity or reinforcement and what I get is a hypoglycemia, so I interpret that the amount I wear is adequate but that does not act when I must do it, except for a week a month that I have the paralyzed hormones.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/15/2017 1:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, since I could see with the freestyle the graphics I have had the problem of the peaks at breakfast.I have tried everything, putting the insulin a little earlier (it goes well), changing the bread for whole wheat bread, not drinking juice (light), not drinking coffee with milk, I even tried breakfast yogurt 0% fatty matter with oat flakes.The peaks always appeared.For now, the best thing is going to play with the bomb basal.I put a bolus with more insulin than you should to compensate for the peak and then the basal is low to avoid the hicf of after.Even so, there are days that go very well and there are no days.
The problem is that for that you have to have the bomb.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
02/15/2017 2:54 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Well, this is mine yesterday, some friends have come and of course all day eating outside and not good things, and I still don't know how to tell carbohydrates to eye so hyper in hyper ... and as the sensor ended xI have changed it this morning.But at least I see that it has stabilized at night that it was what I wanted, now to fight for the day ...

@Ruthbia to me still climb me much after the food and told the nurses that I could put me more ratio and they told me no, that before the other meal was fine and that if I put me more they could give me hypos later, that enters through the glycemic index of what they ate, which would be very high.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/15/2017 5:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Today for varying I have stayed at 150 from peak after breakfast putting my usual dose, at the same time and having breakfast 1 ration of more carbohydrates .... -o I don't understand anything ... and I got up with hiccupsDespite lowering the basal night.
Why can't it be A, B and C every day?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2017 1:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am a disaster, I do not understand my body or me .. These are mine since I released my free freestyle :(

Cristina Yuyette's profile photo
Cristina Yuyette
02/17/2017 7:41 p.m.

Only one will be sent, so I send you the best hahahahaha

Cristina Yuyette's profile photo
Cristina Yuyette
02/17/2017 7:50 p.m.

@"Ruthbia", with my daughter it happens to us almost every day, there is no way to avoid breakfast peak no matter how anticipated and if we increased code insured before lunch.One of the explanations they have given us is that the body detects that the activity begins and the liver begins to release glucagon.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/20/2017 4:44 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well, just let go of glucacon when you feel, 3 days ago breakfast much more than other times and I stay the flat curve.I measured with the capillary in case, and if ... total flat value.Instead yesterday 200 and I don't get off up to 5 hours later.
I am tired of not knowing when the guideline will change.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2017 12:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Quiet @"ruthbia", I am like you, my daughter's glucagon surprises us when you least expect it, and the changes of guidelines no longer even tell you.My daughter usually always breakfast the same, so we are supposed to have it more or less controlled, the breakfast peaks lately only reached 200, because nothing, yesterday we saw a beautiful 350, and when she decided to go down she had to take a candy forAvoid hypo before lunch.

RocioLlinares
02/21/2017 1:12 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Obviously the peak is not the same depending on the blood glucose with which you get up, I do get up at 80 mg/dl already know that the peak will not reach 190mg/dl but if I wake up in 140 mg/dl I am awarethat either I take away some milk or breakwater or the peak will be 260 or above.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/21/2017 1:28 p.m.

@"Rociollinares" I do not rectify breakfast.Breakfast at 7, at 9 I am at inflection point 250 or so, I measure at 9:30 and if I see that it follows in 250 or more I think, it has already happened to me to rectify in 250 and when it is timeIn Hicm because the effects of breakfast insulin are added with the United States.

Novorapid does not act at 15 min or lasts 3 hours, at least in any of my meals.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2017 2:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With my daughter we do the same, but we have also found ourselves many times that when his glycemia is fasting less, he is older.It seems that in that case his liver has started releasing glucagon to beast, and this is difficult to control.

RocioLlinares
02/21/2017 3:16 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

You know the saying of the evil of many, comfort of all ... Well, messages like these and forums like this help me to feel better Jiji, because I see that I am not the only one that has graphics with ups and downs, because I see that I am not meThe only one with special days and an explanation for each situation, because I see that I am not the only one that does not understand those different values ​​repeating situations and meals in equal days ... and that is that on the last visit the endocrine that touched me a different one, reviewingMy graphs, it was startled for each curve above 200. How do you explain that every day there is something different in my life?How do you explain that even doing everything, those X files appear?How do you explain that I will never get a linear graph?Or one day at most hehe.

I attach the good graph of last week Jiji, I do not believe it or me, repeat that will cost me God and help Jiji and also attach another with “explanation”, with the peak of breakfast, and a mega peak after eating,And it is that with the has the rush in the curroof curro that I ate from small shittings standing and there is no one to calculate rations in that type of meals ...

I the breakfast peak sometimes avoid it by clicking as 30 min before, and having breakfast very little and some slow absorption, which although it is not due, but it is a minicroisant with two squares of black choco without sugars, and how I am whistling by themornings because it is already worth it.Then I drink coffee with milk in mid -morning.

valky's profile photo
valky
02/21/2017 11:44 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@"Valky" what good graphics .... I have been horrible for two days.Insulin or increased breakfast.I have corrected with 1 units.At 4 hours because I was still very high and I have gone to the other end.43 mg/dl 1.5 hours later .... Two mandarins and climbing ... I'm going for 84mg .... What'smery I have!
I don't even know to have breakfast to work for me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/23/2017 1:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

We all try to avoid the peaks, but you would be surprised to see a graph of a person without diabetes.The child of a child with diabetes from Valencia, has put on a sensor and it is impressive to see the variations, hypos during the day, continuous nights in hiccups, peaks in the meals and even had a 200 after having a beer.

RocioLlinares
02/23/2017 3:47 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

There are many people who go up after breakfast.I solve it by putting me at breakfast (or before) to walk a good time or running a half hour approx (I imagine that everyone will have to try).If I do what you, put a unit alone, hit the descent.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
02/23/2017 3:50 p.m.

How good @"rociollinares", I had always asked me what a person without diabetes wouldmore precise: p

valky's profile photo
valky
02/23/2017 8:15 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Look, I asked permission to share two of your graphics.One 24 hours and another one night.They are graphics of a daddy without diabetes.

RocioLlinares
02/24/2017 10:56 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.