{'en': 'Share our graphs of the continuous monitor', 'es': 'Compartir nuestras gráficas del Monitor Contínuo'} Image

Share our graphs of the continuous monitor

Anasyx's profile photo   02/03/2017 1:04 a.m.

Well, I have thought that as some have free or dexcom that measure glycemia continuously that we could put the daily graphics to see how we are going ... I do not say every day but occasionally and so we comment ...

Mine seem the Himalayas with all the mountains that make me, at night because I go to bed and looks that I spend with the cookies and in the food that is seen that the fast did not adjust or I need more ratio there ...

Do you encourage?

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/03/2017 1:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Anasyx" reminds me of a camel.
I spend my last 7 days.Clearly breakfast insulin begins to take effect at 2:30 hours, nothing 15 minutes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2017 12:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

See the graphs of others to me no m solve anything.Not even mine would help you.Mine would scare you and it is not a plan.
I do not look at my graphs a long time ago they don't give me anything.I see my glycemia in my glucometer and that is what serves me.
@"Ruthbia", a good graphic.At breakfast, that climb does not happen to many.
The important thing is to know what we do, as we do.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/03/2017 12:46 p.m.

I cannot put a graph because I do not have 3 consecutive days even similar, a few days are like those of @"anasyx" and others are like those of @"ruthbia" so that I am concerned to see where I have done thePico "on a certain day" and try to know the reason because the next day that peak may have disappeared doing exactly the same.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2017 12:52 p.m.

@"Ruthbia" I already tell everyone to insulin is my drug so my graph is a camel is a successful description :))

And it seems that insulin takes effect at 2 hours at breakfast and food so my spikes are up to D 200 and a lot

But that I have not put this post either to see who has it better worse, it is more so that you comment in plan)

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/03/2017 2:51 p.m.

@Anasyx Try to click before (Prebolus) to avoid peaks.And if you click before you have hypoglycemia, try to divide the bolus into 2 parts.A little annoying if you don't have a bomb, but it can work.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
02/04/2017 10:42 a.m.

@"Sigsauer" that was the average of the last 7 ... yesterday I did not get out of 200 all day until the afternoon I corrected.

Do you work for the unit doses?I put 1 unit and I don't get anything, only when they are more than 2, and of course, sometimes, I get to Hip.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/06/2017 12:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here I share my last 24 hours, taking into account that yesterday we celebrated my daughter's birthday, and that there was a cake and so on, there is not the curve bad at all ...

fer's profile photo
fer
02/06/2017 12:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"Ruthbia" to me 1u usually only corrects me if it is at night, by day or of coña !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/06/2017 12:55 p.m.

@"Fer" Well, it's fine.

@"Sigsauer" neither day nor at night.I have only worked for the days I have less insulin resistance.I have the impression that the appropriate amount does not come out by the difference in pressures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/06/2017 1:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I like people already putting their graphics!Well this is mine yesterday, as always up and down.The fat climb I think it was because I went to the mcdonalds (I know, I know ...) and although I put the insulin as 10 min before I eat I still had the peak as you see me shortly without correcting ... andthen hypo by bedtime x because the rations are well

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
02/06/2017 1:16 p.m.

@Fer shows that you enjoyed the hahahaha is a joke is very good
@Ruthbia my daughter is spending the most

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/06/2017 4:52 p.m.

@"Ruthbia" what happens to @"sigsauer" happens to me, I notice a unit if I put it at night but during the day just nothing.
Here I leave my weekly graphics

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/06/2017 11:39 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@"nigiri" what a good graph!
I am envious.I haven't been like this anymore

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/07/2017 6:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, it is one week, there are days that I have wealthy peaks and things like everyone else or that as today, I have 70 I am in the middle of the Gran Vía and with more hunger than three, I eat 2 knee sandwiches and at the time I put myself in 255 ... It is not easy to be without ups and downs @"ruthbia"

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/07/2017 10:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Well, this week I go down in descent in descent;I had to feed every 3 hours because yes and almost without insulin ... there have been days that breakfast has not risen from 130 and every day breakfast (boring but ... comfortable!) And I make the same life.
The one that will come up again ... hormones !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2017 12:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello,

Today I forgot to put insulin before eating.Now I am attentive to correct.

It seems to me a great idea to share the results and experiences.This serves to look at the best and try to improve my glucose.At least I get used to my values ​​and become normal.

Especially the hemoglobin that you have below 6 hallucinates me.I have always had it between 6.4 and 7. It is hard for me to lower it from 7.

All the best!!!

Víctor Gómez's profile photo
Víctor Gómez
02/12/2017 4:31 p.m.

Here my last 24 hours, I am happy !!

fer's profile photo
fer
02/12/2017 4:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How do you get, it tells me that it is very big?

paloma's profile photo
paloma
02/12/2017 10:32 p.m.

Hello @"Paloma" there is a maximum limit of 2 MB for the files that are uploaded, you can compress the photo before uploading it to make it smaller.

I use this website, you upload the photo there, you tell him that he compresses it and the smallest downloads, so you can put it here.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/12/2017 10:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.