{'en': 'NEW IN MEDRORONIC SENSOR', 'es': 'Nuevo en sensor enlite Medtronic'} Image

NEW IN MEDRORONIC SENSOR

pverde's profile photo   03/12/2017 1:46 p.m.

Thank you!!I am not yet very practical how to use the forum.I'm going to look for !!!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/25/2017 6:31 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

We can put it third.First, the dexcom ddber will improve the harpon to nail manually.Then the free is not continuous and the sticker reacts.Enlite is about to improve in everything.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
08/25/2017 8:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

holes9 said:
The Enlite we put it in third place.First, the dexcom ddber will improve the harpon to nail manually.Then the free is not continuous and the sticker reacts.The Enlite is about to improve in everything.

What do you mean that free is not continuous?If you can explain that I would appreciate it xD

farstar's profile photo
farstar
02/25/2018 12:39 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if those used by the Enlite sensor connected to the Medtronics pump are happy.I have been reading some threads about this but many are old and I don't know if these problems have been solved or not.I have been using the freestyle since 2014 and the truth is that lately I am rabid with them and I have considered looking at this other option that is more affordable than Dexcom.
My problem is that I make the decision to send Abbot to shit and when I read the comments of the Enlite my soul falls to my feet because it gives me the feeling that it is much worse.
I carry two freestyle sensors that measure me well below blood levels.The last, to the 7th of use, began to mark it and was like this, of course, the first time I looked at it, but at 2 h I already measured in capillary and I had 170.Remove it and put on a new one and it turns out that when I call me they don't know if they will change it because I had to have waited more.When I tell you that the sensor is measuring me well below real glycemia tell me that they are not worth them if I measure me with the Bayer's contour Next, that I have to do the capillaries with their glucometer, incredible, and above with the allergyThat gives me the sensor, that life passes by buying dressings.Total, that all night going around the matter, because I want to change to Enlite, but I read you and get depressed because it gives me the feeling that it will be worse .....
If someone has more opinions, then I thank you.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/19/2018 11:04 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
hello everyone!

I would like to know if those used by the Enlite sensor connected to the Medtronics pump are happy.I have been reading some threads about this but many are old and I don't know if these problems have been solved or not.I have been using the freestyle since 2014 and the truth is that lately I am rabid with them and I have considered looking at this other option that is more affordable than Dexcom.
My problem is that I make the decision to send Abbot to shit and when I read the comments of the Enlite my soul falls to my feet because it gives me the feeling that it is much worse.
I carry two freestyle sensors that measure me well below blood levels.The last, to the 7th of use, began to mark it and was like this, of course, the first time I looked at it, but at 2 h I already measured in capillary and I had 170.Remove it and put on a new one and it turns out that when I call me they don't know if they will change it because I had to have waited more.When I tell you that the sensor is measuring me well below real glycemia tell me that they are not worth them if I measure me with the Bayer's contour Next, that I have to do the capillaries with their glucometer, incredible, and above with the allergyThat gives me the sensor, that life passes by buying dressings.Total, that all night going around the matter, because I want to change to Enlite, but I read you and get depressed because it gives me the feeling that it will be worse .....
If someone has more opinions, then I thank you.

I use literate and go great, very very good precision.Anyway I was using the freestyle almost 2 years and I have never had any problem with the sensors since they have always gone great, always nailing the results with the capillary.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/19/2018 11:06 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"erpla"
I have been using the Minimed sensor for 1 year and a half.
The sensor itself is doing very well, it has alarms and the predictive stop.I was using free freestyle before this measurement and made measurements almost always well below capillary measurements, however with this system I have hardly any difference with the capillaries.
Medtronic's problem is his technical service.This summer they were scarce of insulin bombs and did not recover those that broke and also scarce transmitters and I don't know if those problems have solved them.
The Dexcom option is also very good, although you will not take it connected to the pump.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
03/19/2018 12:54 p.m.

Thanks a lot!On Wednesday I will talk to my educator to see what opinion he has ... The bad thing about Dexcom is that I can't pay it, I hope I could because it seems to me the best there is in terms of precision and accuracy.
Thank you very much again!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/19/2018 2 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

erpla said:
thank you very much!On Wednesday I will talk to my educator to see what opinion he has ... The bad thing about Dexcom is that I can't pay it, I hope I could because it seems to me the best there is in terms of precision and accuracy.
Thank you very much again!

On the Dexcom paper it is the most exact but literate in reality it works incredible.I just had 113 En Enlite and 115 in capillary right now before eating, to see ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/19/2018 2:48 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

hahaha now but it is that you are all good for you !!You have an enviable interstitial liquid: D

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/19/2018 3:43 p.m.

@"erpla" or that or that I apply the sensors and/or the caliber correctly, which can also be ...;)

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/19/2018 3:45 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Well the freestyle has no calibration and not much mystery when applying it, in any case I stay with your opinions barruizing in my head that have served me a lot because I still throw myself into the change, and if I am not happy, then I return to thefree and point!It seems that no but going from 120 euros per month to 200 for me is not nonsense ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/19/2018 4:05 p.m.

erpla said:
well the freestyle has no calibration and not much mystery when applying it, in any case I stay with your opinions barruing in my head that have served me a lot because I stillI throw the change, and if I am not happy, then I return to the free and point!It seems that no but going from 120 euros per month to 200 for me is not nonsense ...

It sounds like that Enlite is something more expensive, it costs more than 200 euros, I don't know exactly the peak but it is something else

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/20/2018 8:31 a.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

Enlite costs € 200 more VAT per month, € 220 in total

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
03/22/2018 4:16 a.m.

Hello

I have a question, I have put the Enlite ™ sensor and the batteries do not last for a day, it is normal or defective.
How long does it last to you?
Thank you

Rosa_M's profile photo
Rosa_M
07/30/2018 2:26 p.m.

@"Rosa_M" The pump batteries when you wear the sensor last less.
Those of the Medtronic Technical Service told me that as soon as the battery lasts less than a week they would have to change the bomb.
If the battery lasts one day it is because the bomb is wrong and they should change it

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
08/06/2018 4:38 a.m.

Good, I just recorded exclusively to comment on my experience with the Medtronic Enlite 2 sensors.I'm late watching the messages of this forum, but still, I wanted to share it with everyone.I have to say that it is the first MCG system that I carry, so at the beginning it seemed wonderful and very useful to know how the different types of food, emotions, etc. affect you.But little by little, you are realizing that the system has enough failures (at least in my case), to give some examples:
- Measurement values ​​very deviated from capillary glycemia.Many times it marks that I am below 40 mg/dl and when I do hair control, several times to ensure, I get values ​​around 100 mg/dl.With hyperglycemia more of the same goes.
- Pretty frequent connectivity problems.Either because the sensor fails, the application is closed, etc.Many times it is a sensor thing and ends up asking that you change it when a few days ago you have inserted it
- Frequent problems with calibrations.According to my experience, the sensor does not accept calibrations that differ by about 30 mg/dl from the measure marked by the sensor.The thing is that if the first calibration does not take you, for the next one you have no reference.And to which "failures" 2 calibrations in a row, you send you to change the sensor.You can reconnect the sensor you wear, but by general, it ends up failing sooner rather than later.
- Failures in the readings or communication of the sensor that leave you at least 3 hours without measures while the sensor fixes the problem.
- More types of failures in general, for example at the beginning of the sensor for the first time, that does not connect and have to remove it, re -match the transmitter, connect it again and wait another 2 hours or that the sensor filament has not been insertedAnd you can't realize until you error or have fed up with you and withdraw it.
I could extend more, but I carry a lot and I don't want to kill staff ...
In general, the system is not at all evil, but taking into account what is paid (€ 200 per month), the constant failures and an effective technical service, but many insufferable (to send you another sensor to replace one that has failed,They sew you to absurd questions and if you add it to the waiting time, called 20-30 minutes on average)
I carry with these sensors since October and I am clear that as soon as I fulfill the year of contract, I will look at other options.Like this funded system is not the worst option, but the failures will continue there.
For the money it costs, I certainly do not recommend it.
Greetings and I hope I helped someone with my experience!

Pignacio's profile photo
Pignacio
03/13/2020 8:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.