{'en': 'Free freeyle sensors', 'es': 'Sensores de freestyle libre'} Image

Free freeyle sensors

JordiV's profile photo   05/02/2017 8:33 p.m.

Hello.

I have seen some comments on the forum in reference to the fact that the sensor placed on the arm is seen too much and more now with a view to the summer.

My question is: Are there no leather or similar sensors?Thus it would be more disguised than not white.

I would also be interested in:
I play and train football, and as I have seen that Nacho Madrid player is diabetic, I dare to ask:
Will it also carry "free freestyle sensor"?

In the arm?

Well, doubts I have.

I would like to know, in what areas of the body, can it be placed in a way that bothers the mensos possible for the sport?

Thanks in advance to all your comments.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/02/2017 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What you can do is not put it in your arm, put it in the lower part of the esalda or put a sticker on the color you want to have them.
Regarding 'Nacho' I already tell you that Freestyle does not carry elite or dexcom, it has nothing to do with each other and less to do sports and more than anything because I do not think I have to consider the economic issue

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/03/2017 6:43 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@"Jordiv", what you can do is not put it in your arm, put it in the lower part of the esalda or put a sticker on the color you want to have them.
Regarding 'Nacho' I already tell you that Freestyle does not carry elite or dexcom, it has nothing to do with each other and less to do sports and more than anything because I do not think I have to consider the economic issue

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/03/2017 6:44 a.m.

Anyway, with or without sticker, you will look the same, you can use a special dressing for water and simulate a wound.Regarding Nacho I do not believe that he takes any continuous measurement, for that he is where they are and moves the capital that moves so that they have doctors who make continuous monitors.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/03/2017 7:29 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Uvi, I don't think because he has 27 doctors around him stop having to know his sugar levels and more playing.I think if it will take it.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/03/2017 9:02 a.m.

@"Jordiv", my daughter in summer takes him in the culete.Last summer they were going great, yes, before any problem you never say to Abbott that it is not in the arm.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/03/2017 11:35 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@"Jordiv" If you want to take it in a visible place, you have strips of meat color kinesiotope that go unnoticed.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/03/2017 12:29 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"jordiv" if you want
I think Kinesiotope seems correct, but I think its duration of pegamanet is 4 days approx.So maybe when changing it, the sensor moves.I don't know, I haven't tried it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/03/2017 5:01 p.m.

jordiv said:
sigsauer said:
@"jordiv" if you want

I think Kinesiotope seems correct, but I think its duration of pegamanet is 4 days approx.So maybe when changing it, the sensor moves.I don't know, I haven't tried it.

I have tried to put on the sensor a wipe or offender cotton of those rounds, and then the adhesive tape or whatever.Which does not pull the sensor.

Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/03/2017 7:16 p.m.

Before putting the kinesiotope I wear a liquid tac and almost almost lasts for 14 days, sometimes when I start to take off I have to reinforce ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/03/2017 9:47 p.m.

Hello!I put a square of gauze (finite, thus the gauze package lasts an eternity) and on top of another square that cuts the corners so that they are rounded and do not lift kinesiotope color.Thus, when you take it off you don't take the sensor.I change it every day with the girl's bathroom, my mania, who gives me I could not leave that wet.And for the moment no problem takes off or anything.Obviously, it looks closely, but it conceals much more than the colors or the white dressings that were very expensive.Kinesiotope's roll were € 11 and it's 5 meters.
We also tested with meat color patches, which I read in some post, but left a lot of glue just like many apostites.And with this the truth is that nothing at all.
I hope I have helped.After trying a thousand things this is the best with what I have given.

marilagu's profile photo
marilagu
05/07/2017 12:01 p.m.

Hello everyone !!
In line with what you are commenting, I would like to ask you ... if you have tried to put the free sensor, in the different place and yes, the results have been equally good as if you had put them on the arm?I ask why I think I remember that a few months ago I read in this same forum, to diabetics who said that the measurements were not as accurate as in the arm and that it did not even stick well ....
And the truth is that in the face of summer, I would not like to carry the visible patch!
@Gala, good idea to put it in the lower back!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/07/2017 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

@"Rake", I put my husband to see how the curves do a non -diabetic and there almost in the fillet did not bother him anything or take off, it is more later it seemed that he was killing him when I woke up.
My husband is 2 showers a day and it has gone well, being soaked we have not tried

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/07/2017 12:18 p.m.

@Rake, my daughter last summer took him in the culete.They were super good and no discomfort.He has already told me that the next one is going to put it in the culete.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/08/2017 10:06 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I always take it in the buttock;I cover my underwear and bikinis.Ideal for the beach.I put a wide white tape on top and have never taken off.It is more discreet and I avoid that with a blow, a bag or backpack they shoot out like once another has happened to me.

The measures are very precise if you know how to put it well.

- Put the sensor a few hours before activating it so that the filament is wet well.
- Activate the sensor when you are stable: without eating, without fast and quiet insulin effect.I active it during the night.I program an alarm at about 4:30 or 5:00 and I still sleep.(Active with the glucometer, and then with the mobile to monitor the two)

To date they give me exact or very approximate measures to the capillaries, +/- 5mg/dl at most.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/08/2017 1:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks girls!
He understood to put the patches in other places other than the arm ... the data were less reliable.But after what you tell me, I put the next sensor on the lower back or gluteo :)

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/08/2017 5:32 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Hello good!!!
Tell you that I have finally put the sensor in the buttock, and to date I am very happy, because it does not notice, and it remains very close!I think it will hurt me to take it off ...: -o and facing summer is great, because nobody sees it.
and two questions;The first is if you know or have already proven the time you can be with the sensor in the water ... beach, pool etc?

And on the other hand, I just asked for a few sensors ... and always when I make the payment, an option appears indicating if I have any promotional code to discount ... and the truth that I have never had any.Do you know if they really exist and how much do you have to buy to make you a discount?
The truth is that they could stretch a little, and from time to time make promotion type 2 x1, only for the money we spent and how little it lasts!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/15/2017 5:49 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Hello!!My son has been in glute to have a good season and what we notice is greater precision in the measurements, in general.It may happen that on occasion we find disparate measures but it is more rare.What has happened to us is that it has been exhausted early, but we claim and after a while they send us a replacement sensor, that if when I claim I always say, provided that the sensor was placed on the arm :)).
Greetings: -h

Enma's profile photo
Enma
05/16/2017 11:32 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I see that in some cases the sensor puts it in gluteo, but in what ecactus?
Doesn't it bother to sit?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/16/2017 12:22 p.m.

Some photo of the location.To adjust the shot.
Thank you

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/16/2017 12:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.