{'en': 'Free freeyle sensors', 'es': 'Sensores de freestyle libre'} Image

Free freeyle sensors

JordiV's profile photo   05/02/2017 8:33 p.m.

Hello!!!I wanted to tell you my case to know if someone else has happened to something similar.On Thursday night I put on a sensor, activated it on Friday morning.All morning he gave me the sugar very low.After eating it gave me 52, I mediated for the blood and I had 133, I did several tests and they all got very decompensated.I called Abbot and the girl told me that I had to miss at least 24 hours, I expressed my discomfort because then I was not going to last 14 days if not only 3, he told me not to take away my sensor.He's desest .... today I got up with 32, and I really had 98. I have another sensor at home and I wanted to change it because I have a movidito weekend.I'm clicking more than ever.Something like that happened to someone?Greetings and thanks

Sole Rios's profile photo
Sole Rios
06/17/2017 4:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way, I am 55 years old.Diagnosed a year and a half ago.My endocrine was convinced that it was of type 2, going down 15 kg and seeing that it did not improve me to do the tests and it turned out that it was of type 1. Now I am with threeiba and Novarapid.Here fighting ..... what is left ...

Sole Rios
06/17/2017 5:08 p.m.

That happened to me with the previous sensor, which was my first.

After 4 or 5 days he started to stop in such a way that having below 120 he always gave what ...

What I did to correct the problem was to use the Glimp mobile application.That allows you to calibrate, and as the graphics the sensor did it well but always below, with Glimp fixed it and marked me well.

In addition, Monte Nightscout and together Glimp I have the graph remotely for family members.

I know it wasn't the best solution, but I don't want to trouble, as long as I don't take off and with Glimp I mark the right thing, I am left over and I am very happy with the device.

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
06/17/2017 6:28 p.m.

Of course ... I am also happy with the sensors ... They avoid many hypos but they are too expensive ... I hope they change it ... I already changed one that took off the first day ... aSee ... I already left my complaint and I will continue to do it as long as it takes ... hehe ...

Sole Rios
06/17/2017 6:35 p.m.

Hello!!!!After a heated discussion I have managed to change the sensor.Today it seems that I gave me acceptable values, the sensor 120 and in blood 138. I told him that on Monday he gave me it and it was 68, but there was no way.I had to give it a lot of values ​​and after consulting it they decided to change it so that I did not lose confidence in them.I don't know howvme I can say that I was not so exaggerated, yesterday I gave me 36 and I was 96. As I was better today I intended to make up and actually work for me only 10 days ... What tension !!!!

Sole Rios
06/21/2017 3:51 p.m.

Sole rios said:
Hello !!!I wanted to tell you my case to know if someone else has happened to something similar.On Thursday night I put on a sensor, activated it on Friday morning.All morning he gave me the sugar very low.After eating it gave me 52, I mediated for the blood and I had 133, I did several tests and they all got very decompensated.I called Abbot and the girl told me that I had to miss at least 24 hours, I expressed my discomfort because then I was not going to last 14 days if not only 3, he told me not to take away my sensor.He's desest .... today I got up with 32, and I really had 98. I have another sensor at home and I wanted to change it because I have a movidito weekend.I'm clicking more than ever.Something like that happened to someone?Greetings and thanks

To avoid being the first 24 hours of the sensor's life with bad measurements, put the following sensor at least 24 hours before the one you currently have.Try that when you wear the following sensor, it is at a time that you have the stable levels, that is, never after eating, after exercising, after a hypo, etc.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 8:35 p.m.

hello!!When do you say that you put it in the belly?What is next to the navel?Has anyone put it above, like under the tits?
And those who put it in the ass, isn't it uncomfortable to pass the reader?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/23/2017 9:35 a.m.

My daughter put one in her belly but molted her when she was running.Last summer he took them in the buttock and super good.Now the first of the summer has been put in the buttock and at the moment.And what you say @"Aranzazuleg" to pass the reader in my super comfortable daughter, is as if you were to put your hand in your rear pocket and yesterday with short cowboy almost even noticed.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/23/2017 9:46 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It is that the belly I see it uncomfortable even to wear some pants, I try in the ass .... Let's see if someone has put it under the tits that is where it seemed more comfortable to me ...

aranzazuleg
06/23/2017 10:15 a.m.

I saw a girl who put it on her chest, and said she was doing great

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
06/23/2017 11:22 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

rake said:
good !!!
Tell you that I have finally put the sensor in the buttock, and to date I am very happy, because it does not notice, and it remains very close!I think it will hurt me to take it off ...: -o and facing summer is great, because nobody sees it.
and two questions;The first is if you know or have already proven the time you can be with the sensor in the water ... beach, pool etc?

And on the other hand, I just asked for a few sensors ... and always when I make the payment, an option appears indicating if I have any promotional code to discount ... and the truth that I have never had any.Do you know if they really exist and how much do you have to buy to make you a discount?
The truth is that they could stretch a little, and from time to time make promotion type 2 x1, only for the money we spent and how little it lasts!

Hello.I have received to complain about a wrong advertising that made an offer of free shipments until December of this year.I call and give me a promotional code to exclusively shipping costs.Something is.I imagine that there will be promotional codes for free sensors but I have not received any and I have been free and a half.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
06/25/2017 1:37 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

I already carry it in the ass !!Hahaha ... Well, it is true that it is comfortable to spend the reader and such, and above all you save impertinent questions of people in general.

But for the beach, I will go back to the arm more than anything to not have it wet so much, that the arm immersed it much less than the ass on the beach, hehehe ...

aranzazuleg
06/27/2017 1:27 p.m.

Well, I always carry it in the cool and I have spent a week on the beach, just the heat wave.So he was many hours with moisture and changed it in 3 days and measures well.
Yes indeed... Cubes with an adhesive.

For claims with normal measures, I take pictures of the two glucometers and send them by mail to Abbott in addition to calling them.They ask you if you have had to go to the doctor and little else.For me they check how much I leave you in pasta because they ask me for the registration email and that's why they change them.Question of loyalty to the client.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2017 8:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello friends.

What happens with the distribution of freestyle sensors ?????

I have orders since November 15 and they do not arrive.

They tell me that they had a distribution problem that is already solved, but still does nothing.

Today in the visit to the endocrine, they tell me that Freesltyle's material is also not in the hospital.

What's up ?????

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
12/05/2017 12:22 a.m.

Hello colleagues.

Again with a problem similar to the previous one:

From the July 11, the free freestyle sensors 2 would have arrived for the 3 months later.
Yesterday, I only have the sensor that I wear, that is, for 13 days, and none more.
They tell me that they cannot locate me, and that is why they do not deliver, but nobody calls me, nor do they warn that the distribution has been failed (or by phone, nor a role in the mailbox).
I don't know if it is a problem of Abbott, or who.

Is the health budget for this service ended?

Do you know anything about this subject?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/26/2022 10:58 p.m.

@Jordiv, here in Asturias they give them in the health center and without problems, it cannot be that they stop delivering them due to lack of budget and without warning.
It will be ABBOT problem ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/27/2022 3:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jordiv said:
hello.

I have seen some comments on the forum in reference to the fact that the sensor placed on the arm is seen too much and more now with a view to the summer.

My question is: Are there no leather or similar sensors?Thus it would be more disguised than not white.

I would also be interested in:
I play and train football, and as I have seen that Nacho Madrid player is diabetic, I dare to ask:
Will it also carry "free freestyle sensor"?

In the arm?

Well, doubts I have.

I would like to know, in what areas of the body, can it be placed in a way that bothers the mensos possible for the sport?

Thanks in advance to all your comments.

I have also wondered a thousand times because it is white instead of meat, so I cover it with a padding zipper of sales in Carrefour, perfect to protect it and hide it a little or with decatlon kinesological tape but I also put it in the side side thighLateral, nothing bothers me to do sports and it works well for me, like at the height of the front pocket of a cowboy, at the end of the pocket

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
07/31/2022 5:06 p.m.

@nuriavegal, if it puts a flesh -colored tape on top, it hides a lot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/31/2022 5:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

After the giant pass that has meant to carry a sensor that does not botherBlue or green color or wherever you carry it, that it looks a lot or little, if carrying it can mean the difference between life and death.Let's not frivolize with something so fundamental and light it with the pride of being controlled diabetics, with an absolutely normal life, except for small gastronomic limitations (type 2; type 1 consort with the cookie)

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
08/02/2022 12:53 p.m.

jordiv said:

Hello.
Buy 3 sensors to carry much better control.Now I have been trying the freestyle sensor for 1 month I is already the second that before 14 days is detached without further ado.I have already lost two, although I have not kept them to claim.

Is it normal?
Is this the quality of the sensor's glue?

I would like to know about your opinion about it.

Do you take off without more?or for a blow?or after being in the water?
My solution: SHIEPHERY WITHOUT Covering the little hole or buy This: 6,276740.0& AMP; SCM_ID = 1007.38956.276740.0 & AMP; SCM-URL = 1007.38956.276740.0 & AMP; PVID = F66A5087-0D9C-4BC7-B3D6-5A3917B7BB90 & AMP; _T = GPS-ID%3 2CSCM-URL%3A1007.38956.276740.0%2CPVID%3AF66A5087-0D9C-4BC7-B3D6-5A3917B7BB90%2CTPP_BUCKETS%3A668%232846%238111%231996 & AMP; PDP_EXT_F =%7B%22SKU_ID%22%3A%22120000200200200200200200200200200200200200200200200200200200200242474747 SCENID%22%3A%2228956%22%7D & AMP; PDP_NPI= 2%40DIS%21EUR%217.66%215.37%21%21%21%21%40211B5E2416595232233212794EFCEE%2112000024274726324%21rec & amp; gatewayadapt = Glo2esp

All the best

Artistak's profile photo
Artistak
08/03/2022 12:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.