{'en': 'Free freeyle sensors', 'es': 'Sensores de freestyle libre'} Image

Free freeyle sensors

JordiV's profile photo   05/02/2017 8:33 p.m.

Hello!!My son placed it on a side of gluteo.I don't think I can bother him when sitting, or at least he doesn't complain about him.When I ever measure it at night, you can be sleeping on the so quiet ... if you let you send you a photo by private ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
05/16/2017 12:36 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

@Jordiv, I was last week when I first put it on.
What I did was sit in a chair, and in the "upper ham" where you don't support "the culete" when sitting in the chair, it was where I placed it.I don't know if I explain.
What I didn't want was to put it on, and sit on the sensor ... because I don't think it's good.
Then I have covered it with two strips, so that this covered and avoid any friction with the underwear.
facing summer, it's great

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/16/2017 11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

If you know when time you can be with the sensor on, on the beach .. Piscina I appreciate that you tell me.
And on the other hand, what I mentioned earlier, the issue of the promotional codes of Free Style ... that I think they are a pantomime.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/16/2017 11:04 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

@"Jordiv" I have read that you are worried about whether it takes off ..... As I mentioned before, it is very well stuck, it is more, it gives me it will hurt when you withdraw it.!
I do not know if they explained that once the sensor was glued, the transparent stick that surrounds it, you have to touch it to be seal well to the skin, and if you later get like me, a couple of strips or cross -tice in cross.It is difficult to take off.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
05/16/2017 11:11 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

@Jordiv, look where my daughter points out.We were changing part, and trying to make the area not coincide with the previous one.
And as they have already said, they are the ones that have best worked for us.My daughter took them all last summer, and the next one wants to put it on the buttock.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
05/17/2017 9:52 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Very good place!Look how good it looks :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2017 11:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

rake said:
If you know when you can be with the sensor on, on the beach ... I appreciate that you tell me.
And on the other hand, what I mentioned above, the issue of the promotional codes of the free style ... that I think they are a pantomime.

I used it all last summer in beach and pool and without problems.I endure the 14.5 days measuring well.I had no special care in this regard.Of course, I put well tape .... I did not trust that with continued humidity, it would not take off.
What happened to me is that sunbathing, when measuring it put "very hot sensor."So I went to the shade for a while to take the measure :))

I put a finger below the edge of the panty elastic, and alternate between right and left gluteo .... I also move it from left to right.As with needles, not to saturate.

I don't feel about him and when I sleep from side I also don't catch me in the support zone.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2017 10:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

gala said:
@"jordiv", what you can do is not put it in your arm, put it in the lower part of the esalda or put a sticker on the color you want to have them.
Regarding 'Nacho' I already tell you that it does not carry freestyle, it will carry elite or dexcom, it has nothing to do with each other and less to do sports and more than anything because I do not think I have to consider the economic issue

Hello, I am new here, just today I have removed my first sensor (in the arm) and I would like to know if there is someone who has taken it in the lower back, to the one side, on the Michelin :-) sinceI would like to put it in another place for summer and the thigh or gluteo I do not see it very comfortable for the day.If someone has used it, I could tell him because he has gone and if he can share a photo to get an idea.Millions of new compis !!

Sweetzgz's profile photo
Sweetzgz
05/31/2017 6:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.
Buy 3 sensors to carry much better control.Now I have been trying the freestyle sensor for 1 month I is already the second that before 14 days is detached without further ado.I have already lost two, although I have not kept them to claim.

Is it normal?
Is this the quality of the sensor's glue?

I would like to know about your opinion about it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/13/2017 10:41 a.m.

If they take off, ask you to change them.

I have been using them 1.5 years and where they are best measured in gluteo.Discreet for pool and beach.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2017 1:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Where do I have to request that you change them?
I have sent an email to the web mail and nobody answers.
I carry them in my arm as they indicate.
I have not dared to place it elsewhere.
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/16/2017 9:13 a.m.

Good morning, not even fifteen days ago that I bought the initiation kit and I had very bad experience the 1st sensor gave off the four days on the 2nd at four hours,
I think Abbott should give solutions and not be invented as I see what people do in the forum.
I for my work outdoors (full sun) in days as today I do not know how to hold it
Clean the area with alchol, with the wipes they send, I hope it dries and I have put it at 7 in the morning
At 10 in the morning with the 29th temperature of today and the little that sweats already fallen.
I am waiting for a 4 pack of 4 I will try to put it in culote if they endure

jose1712's profile photo
jose1712
06/16/2017 1:34 p.m.

ruthbia said:
yes they take off asks you to change them.

I have been using them 1.5 years and where they are best measured in gluteo.Discreet for pool and beach.

I say if it works well because Free Style insists on the forearm

jose1712's profile photo
jose1712
06/16/2017 1:37 p.m.

@"Jose1712" I understand that you put it in your arm in the back of the biceps ..?You have put in the forearm , if you have put it there and you have not shaved between hair and sweat I understand that it should not hit too much ...
Try to put it where you don't have hairs, in the triceps area, in the ass or in the belly in the Michelines area ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/16/2017 3:18 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"Jose1712" I understand that you put it in the arm in the back of the biceps ..?You have put in the forearm , if you have put it there and you have not shaved between hair and sweat I understand that it should not hit too much ...
Try to put it where you do not have hairs, in the triceps area, in the ass or in the belly in the Michelines area ...

Not a shaved hair, clean with soap, drying and return alcohol, just the sweat of the day

jose1712's profile photo
jose1712
06/16/2017 3:53 p.m.

@"Jordiv", it is best to call on the phone.If they take off they do not put any problem and change them.
@"Jose1712", many we protect it.With my daughter we used the Transparent Fixomull, but at 6/7 days it began to chop and we changed it, now we are going to try the Hydrofilm.
My daughter took him last summer in the buttock and great, now he wears it in the arm but the next one already returns to the buttock, this week he has had an excrud to the beach and already carries the mark of the Fixomull and the sensor, so he goesTo be the last in the area.
But one thing, if you try in a different place to the arm, in case of claim never to say that you carry it in another area.

RocioLlinares
06/16/2017 5:15 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

You can pass the phone to call

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/16/2017 6:21 p.m.

If you forgive, everything clean shaved, and clean with wipe that comes with a sensor.
The fact is that I smoke a lot.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/16/2017 6:25 p.m.

00800 02 255 232
Hours from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday

RocioLlinares
06/16/2017 6:53 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hi Tod@s!
Those who already used the sensor last summer ... You can tell me how long I can pass with the position inside the water?

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
06/17/2017 4:47 p.m.

Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.