{'en': 'Type 1 diabetes, how to make normal life?', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo 1, como hacer vida normal??'} Image

Type 1 diabetes, how to make normal life?

fer's profile photo   06/28/2017 11:19 a.m.

Within 100 years Joe will say that Calvario had so much potted to the body !!!: s

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/14/2021 8:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alberto_13 said:
sherpa41 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
100 years ago was a more complicated pelin to be D1
Link insulina-20210119172517.html

Complicated?It was infinitely simpler, you would die and now.

They say it was faster than any of the most aggressive cancers, my feeling is that every time I put the insulin, it is similar to the rest of when you have reached the shore, "I'm already safe"

Question of days or weeks at most.

What you say about your sensation reminds me of what I saw written in a poster in the association of diabetics, "Insulin is the best friend of the diabetic" sponsoring Elli Lilly.It seemed incredibly sad.

anaisabel said:
in 100 years Joe will say that Calvario had so much potted to the body !!!: s

I say it now.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/14/2021 9:19 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

lidiii said:
vanessa30 said:
@lidiii, it has happened to me twice the same thing that you., but I was unconscious.
One was sleeping at home, my mother punctured me glucagon and not reacting to the hospital.
There with glucose serum I woke up right away.
I know that it is easy to say that you do not scare yourself, but to type 1 this is that happens.
The mine was with insulin Actrapid, it was not even one of the rapids that we have now.
Look that I only had glucometer and fair strips (perhaps 2 or 3 maximum per day).
Nothing happened, it was an "anecdote" for me, something that remained on that day and continued that same night making my normal dinner and clicking the insulin that touched me.
Do not be afraid, I always say that insulin gives us life and we need it.
Do not let that negative thought overwhelm and do not macate mentally.
Make your life as always and think that now with the sensor and ultra -granted insulins, it is much easier.

Aixxx thanks to everyone, I really have always tried to take super positive with better and worse days but I never came down basically because that is no use.We live once and we only have two paths and chose the usual strong ... but now it took me in low moments ... I will continue working my head and transmit that nothing happens ... infinite thanks

Your attitude is good, but of course, we are not perfect and downside will always come.It happens to everyone.But that's it, we let off steam and continue.To focus on the good of life.
Feel supported because we all understand you.😘😘

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/14/2021 10:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sherpa41 said:
alberto_13 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
100 years ago was a more complicated pelin to be D1
Link insulina-20210119172517.html

Complicated?It was infinitely simpler, you would die and now.

They say it was faster than any of the most aggressive cancers, my feeling is that every time I put the insulin, it is similar to the rest of when you have reached the shore, "I'm already safe"

Question of days or weeks at most.

What you say about your sensation reminds me of what I saw written in a poster in the association of diabetics, "Insulin is the best friend of the diabetic" sponsoring Elli Lilly.It seemed incredibly sad.

anaisabel said:
in 100 years Joe will say that Calvario had so much potted to the body !!!: s

I say it now.

There are perfectly healthy people who bitter their lives, it means that we are totally free and capable of bitter life without any reason or even disease, please leave the rest of diabetics to be happy

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
10/14/2021 10:20 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Isabelbota said:
lidiii said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
@lidiii, it has happened to me on 2 timesThe same that you., But I was unconscious.
One was sleeping at home, my mother punctured me glucagon and not reacting to the hospital.
There with glucose serum I woke up right away.
I know that it is easy to say that you do not scare yourself, but to type 1 this is that happens.
The mine was with insulin Actrapid, it was not even one of the rapids that we have now.
Look that I only had glucometer and fair strips (perhaps 2 or 3 maximum per day).
Nothing happened, it was an "anecdote" for me, something that remained on that day and continued that same night making my normal dinner and clicking the insulin that touched me.
Do not be afraid, I always say that insulin gives us life and we need it.
Do not let that negative thought overwhelm and do not macate mentally.
Make your life as always and think that now with the sensor and ultra -granted insulins, it is much easier.

Aixxx thanks to everyone, I really have always tried to take super positive with better and worse days but I never came down basically because that is no use.We live once and we only have two paths and chose the usual strong ... but now it took me in low moments ... I will continue working my head and transmit that nothing happens ... infinite thanks

Your attitude is good, but of course, we are not perfect and downside will always come.It happens to everyone.But that's it, we let off steam and continue.To focus on the good of life.
Feel supported because we all understand you.😘😘

😚😚

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
10/14/2021 10:25 p.m.

Each who is happy as he wants, but allow and respect the one who does not want to celebrate (the day of diabetic pride)))

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/15/2021 10:59 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
each who is happy as he wants, but allow and respect the one who does not want to celebrate (the day of diabetic pride))

I respect you, of course, but what I want is to be happy, diabetic or not, and despite being, I am getting it, I smell!
Even if he died warm (you had a lot of grace, everything must be said)

isabelbota
10/15/2021 5:52 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello, it surprises me, and much read.I am 46 years old and I started in 1985 with 11 years.With this I tell you that my "normal life" has been type 1 diabetic.Is it hard?You can prefer this to not have legs.

I have not chosen this "disease", like my parents, such as the people/province/CCAA/country and there are people who feel very proud of these things, why can't I feel proud of what "represents" being diabetic?.I don't know about you, but sharing with other diabetics what our daily experiences suppose to me very well and it is my "therapy."

I love to get together with Juan and Alfredo and see what the freestyle tells us before running the sansilvestre, finishing it and asking us for our "pot with tailAnd behind the bra They touch the bomb, and she normalizes it by saying that it is a cyborg.Adrian with 8 years says he is Batman and the sticker of his inshight certifies it, he loves when Halloween arrives and takes her well visible in his belt ... I have a thousand more com stories these ...

I suppose that if my diabetes had arrived later I would not have this attitude, because as I say, my normal life is to be diabetic and if, of course it is normal, as normal as that of a blind, a deaf or a tetrapy.In your attitude you are putting the stones and it saddens me a lot, much, inside me deeper, that of the eleven -year -old boy who was told that he would be all his life having to prick (with those syringes of "Yonquis") Read some of some ofYour comments, I would recommend talking more.

As I asked my internal medicine doctor (the endocrine did not treat us even in 1985): -"Can this be cured or will I die?"Your answer: -"If you take care of yourself, learn to meet and follow guidelines, until a cure arrives, you will have a normal life."And to this day I have had it, because diabetes always comes with me.How would it have been without diabetes?Logically, different, but I'm not sure it would have been worse or better.

Try to be happy with what you have, do not allow you to put your buts, that life will be put to you, and I assure you that the youngest of your problems will be your diabetes.

Many encouragement.

Jerkemer_Jomolka's profile photo
Jerkemer_Jomolka
10/18/2021 12:57 p.m.

Soy un Cyborg

Jerkemer_jomolka said:
Hello, it surprises me, and much read.I am 46 years old and I started in 1985 with 11 years.With this I tell you that my "normal life" has been type 1 diabetic.Is it hard?You can prefer this to not have legs.

I have not chosen this "disease", like my parents, such as the people/province/CCAA/country and there are people who feel very proud of these things, why can't I feel proud of what "represents" being diabetic?.I don't know about you, but sharing with other diabetics what our daily experiences suppose to me very well and it is my "therapy."

I love to get together with Juan and Alfredo and see what the freestyle tells us before running the sansilvestre, finishing it and asking us for our "pot with tailAnd behind the bra They touch the bomb, and she normalizes it by saying that it is a cyborg.Adrian with 8 years says he is Batman and the sticker of his inshight certifies it, he loves when Halloween arrives and takes her well visible in his belt ... I have a thousand more com stories these ...

I suppose that if my diabetes had arrived later I would not have this attitude, because as I say, my normal life is to be diabetic and if, of course it is normal, as normal as that of a blind, a deaf or a tetrapy.In your attitude you are putting the stones and it saddens me a lot, much, inside me deeper, that of the eleven -year -old boy who was told that he would be all his life having to prick (with those syringes of "Yonquis") Read some of some ofYour comments, I would recommend talking more.

As I asked my internal medicine doctor (the endocrine did not treat us even in 1985): -"Can this be cured or will I die?"Your answer: -"If you take care of yourself, learn to meet and follow guidelines, until a cure arrives, you will have a normal life."And to this day I have had it, because diabetes always comes with me.How would it have been without diabetes?Logically, different, but I'm not sure it would have been worse or better.

Try to be happy with what you have, do not allow you to put your buts, that life will be put to you, and I assure you that the youngest of your problems will be your diabetes.

Many moods.

Totally agree.
I miss having people in my environment with my situation, since the one they understand you serves and supports a lot.
Fortunately I have this forum and a friend who, without being diabetic, puts so much interest to the topic that already knows more than many diabetics ... 😂😂😂
It is what has touched us and we have to put a good attitude because the attitude is what leads us to be happy or some miserable.

isabelbota
10/18/2021 4:48 p.m.

Look for some association that has long been in the beginning.Anyway we are for what you need.Many encouragement !!

Jerkemer_Jomolka's profile photo
Jerkemer_Jomolka
10/18/2021 4:53 p.m.

Soy un Cyborg

clouds said:
Hello, I have been with diabetes and I can assure you that I have always made normal life.I have never obsessed and I refuse that this condition me at all.If I have wanted to eat something, I like it.I have traveled all over the world and I have never had the smallest problem, I always have a lot of supply and a lot of replacement and point, in fact the dryer of the hair occupies more space than the things of diabetes.

I have never had a serious hypoglycemia and in fact that I have no one knows, if I am at work I take my juice and I drink it without giving any explanation and if I am on the street I take something out of the bag or buy something in astore.It really is not worth giving him more importance.

For a medical error, I have come to have glycemias of more than 800 for several weeks.Nothing has happened to me, you do not die or give you a retinopathy in 2 hours.You have to take away the fears because it is not worth living like this and living with those fears will not make you better or healthier.

As what I want and when I want, if I get late and get off, I take a snack.I do not know, it is simply to look for alternatives and the most important thing is not to expect the world to adapt to you, but to be you who joins the world.

Time makes you wise and you learn to meet you, over the years, just to see it you know how many hydrates it has a meal.And the first piece of cake you eat will calculate it badly, but surely the third.And I don't want to encourage anyone to inflate cakes, but come on, that if one day you are dying to try something, you click and eat it and it ended, without any fear.

Hello, my case was horror, in 2015 they operated on a heart valve and I spent 3 days in resuscitation and for what I have been able to remember that it was not easy they did not treat me with insulin those days, then in the plant if they did butI was very high and since then I suffer very strong pain on my legs when sugar rises a little is almost unbearable I can almost even walk, which before the operation did not happen to me
There are already a few nights that I sleep from the pull and without getting up as if they had beat me the night before.
I have a shattered life and every day a ordeal becomes, doctors spend everything they see nothing, rheumatology, traumatology etc ..
There are many days that I do not feel like getting up and it is very hard to see that age being like this and in summer it is much worse because it seems that with the Sintrom and the heat they are not good companions for the sugar and always sore and tired.
To end the pandemic, the theme was more complicated, the endocrine sees you 5 minutes, he tells you that everything is fine and home.
Well, I don't feel so that everything is fine and I have to give the reason to those people who are also having a fatal with this disease that always goes with you and does not give a day.
The worst is the mood that you do not raise heads many times and more when your friends and family do not get involved in the least in understanding why you no longer do what you did before.
Anyway, I don't want to discourage us more than you can be but it is that we have to live, another day if I can give you better conversations and encourage everyone.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
11/01/2021 10:51 a.m.

Look for side effects of the SINTROM and other medications that you take for your symptoms, do not seem to obey a hyper or hypoglycemia

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
11/01/2021 3:20 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Tavosugrafree I can think that your leg pain is due to inactivity;When you walk well again, I say a long walk, after a period of rest, they bite and hurt the legs when the blood circulates with the capillaries.It is normal, it happens to me continuously and it is very annoying;The solution is to walk or move the body every day.

If you have been well controlled by the sympton and blood glucose, you should be more or less normal.The Simtron dilutes the blood, I use heparin from time to time and I do not notice glucose effects.Now, with the cold, I take a pill (adalar gold or something) to open the blood flow to the capillaries and do not produce effects on glucose.

Diabetes "knows" the one who suffers from very assertive in our environment, we cannot ask them to feel what is hypoglycemia or understand the frustrations that are passed by doing everything you can for yourself and see high values ​​inThe meters.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/02/2021 10:27 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
Andrespmat said:
each who is happy as he wants, but allow and respect the one who does not want to celebrate (the day of diabetic pride))

I respect you, of course, but what I want is to be happy, diabetic or not, and despite being, I am getting it, I smell!
Even if he dies burned warm (you had a lot of grace, everything must be said)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You don't know me, but I'm very funny and nice to

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/07/2021 12:38 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
Isabelbota said:
Andrespmat said:
Andrespmat said:
each who is happy as he wants, but allowed andRespect the one you do not want to celebrate (Diabetic Pride Day))

Even if he dies burned warm (you had a lot of grace, everything must be said)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You don't know me, but I'm very funny and nice to

Do you see?In the end we reach an agreement .... 😉

isabelbota
11/07/2021 5:28 p.m.

By the way of this forum I leave an article that I think is interesting about diabetes and genetics Link

ValentinaLopez's profile photo
ValentinaLopez
11/23/2021 10:29 a.m.

@Valentinalopez does not work the link, I think everything is not copied, just a part.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/23/2021 12:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Fer, you are right, the whole attached: Link =" IMG-Fluid MB-3 "SRC =" Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

ValentinaLopez's profile photo
ValentinaLopez
11/24/2021 11:20 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
ruthbia said:
good diabetes degrades us little by little even if we take care of @luvi but life expectancy is the same as a person does notDiabeticaI know several of 85 and 86 years that were detected when they were 40 years old.
There are worse diseases and with this you can live despite the control.
It is always better to be healthy and not be diabetic, of course, and I would always like to be 22 years ... but you can't.So we have to live in the best possible way and try to do everything we like and put ourselves to it

Not life expectancy is not the same with diabetes as without it, without diabetes you would live 12 or 15 more years, this is information no opinion, a greeting

That is, the life expectancy of a diabetic/lowers 15 years, said by my doctor.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/13/2021 1:11 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

valentolaz said:
@fer, you are right, the whole attached: Link class =

I do not agree ..... In my family there are no type 1 diabetics or type 2, I have made a healthy life all my life, I am not obese or have had bad eating habits and I debuted with 42 years in Mellitus1.
So without inheritance, neither as a child nor adolescent or bad habits ...

When I debuted I visited a lot of endocrine and they all told me the same.The immune predisposition of the body that depends on lifestyle and resistance may or may not develop.
Diabetes is internally wearing the organs and life expectancy decreases about 10 years although now when there are better means of control (we have better, more stable and normal values) the same survival is achieved as a person without diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2021 12:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.