{'en': 'I need to solve so many doubts !!', 'es': 'Necesito resolver tantas dudas!!'} Image

I need to solve so many doubts !!

Esme's profile photo   10/01/2017 1 p.m.

091975 said:
hello to all, as I have once commented on what I do not work well are the nights .. I put threeiba in the morning and during the day well but go up at dawn.And if Ceno with hardly any hydrates, the graph is totally flat.I have also noticed me slowly the blood glucose at night, sometimes I put the quick to half a dinner or at the end according to it.

The climb you comment at night may be due to the phenomenon of Alba (if it occurs at the end of the morning).If you have a continuous meter you can see it.It may also be that you absorbated later the foods that during the rest of the day (it happens to me) and the HC of the dinner end up absorbing when the rapid insulin of the dinner is already ending, hence the climb that the rise thatdas ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/01/2017 9:02 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@JPR Yes, as you say I think it is because of slow absorption although with Lantus my doubts did not happen to me.Last night, for example, that I went out for something and controlling it is more difficult for not having peaks, I got a newpid before and then when I also got home because I was 173 and with the theme of fats .. at 2.30 hiccups with 60.taken a little juice and already stable all night.I use freestyle for recently.

091975's profile photo
11/01/2017 10:46 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

Erty said:
greetings, esme .. there is a herb that is hypoglycemic, stevia in dry grass for infusion or fresh plant.We lower the sugar from 125 to 105 in a few months, and the glycosilada from 7.4 to 6.4, in addition to a third cholesterol and triglycerides.

I have heard that in newly diagnosed children you can leave them in the honeymoon phase (without insulin), for years.Everyone will depend on how diabetes is, and finally, on the fate that each one has.
He knows sweet and licorice, he will like almost certain.

Esme's profile photo
Esme
11/02/2017 7:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Erty.Gracias by your advice.My son is type 1, and the only thing that works is insulin.Sometimes so that I am not so high I have tried to give less HC rations but I have proven that then if it does not take its rations it has impressive descents ..... and nothing is there to follow the advice of its endocrine !!Many times I go around and go around and think that I hope I could control your diabetes with food and natural products ... but we have touched by type 1, and as I have already said we can only treat it with insulin.Many grace by the Council.

Erty said:
greetings, esme .. there is a herb that is hypoglycemic, stevia in dry grass for infusion or fresh plant.We lower the sugar from 125 to 105 in a few months, and the glycosilada from 7.4 to 6.4, in addition to a third cholesterol and triglycerides.

Esme's profile photo
Esme
11/02/2017 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Erty said:

I have heard that in newly diagnosed children you can leave them in the honeymoon phase (without insulin), for years.Everyone will depend on how diabetes is, and finally, on the fate that each one has.
He knows sweet and licorice, he will like almost certain.

Insulin is a hormone.The hormones synthesize in laboratories and all are injected.Some are removed from animals such as Hamsters for fertility treatments.
The hormones are only produced by mammals that I remember from those science classes of the 70's.

So.... no more deception with wonderful herbs or miraculous products.There is no product generated in the field that is a hormone.

On the other hand with 105 to 125 mg/dl glycosilad hemoglobin is below 6.7 ...

Your argument is not supported @"Etry".
If you do well it is because you have surely varied your diet and you will have increased sport/exercise ... but with an infusion, I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/03/2017 8:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.