{'en': 'My "first" Christmas Eve', 'es': 'Mi "primera" Nochebuena'} Image

My "first" Christmas Eve

Amélie's profile photo   12/25/2017 12:14 p.m.

jpr said:
Cristina, and before hypoglycemia especially do not get nervous.Take carbohydrates (from 10 to 15 grams) wait 15-20 minutes and will upload you.If you don't upload, repeat ... but above all keep calm

In that tb you are right I am very nervous and I overwhelm me immediately especially when I do not see an explanation to things ...
You try to do everything as possible and it doesn't matter how much everything is broken and I start crying and I despair ... Anyway I am going to do it ...

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
01/08/2018 10:50 a.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

Hello!Yes, the truth is that these parties for which we suffer diabetes are a horror, they generate a horrible anxiety because the truth is that I am quite sweet.But well, you have to be strong and think about what suits us most.I am very happy that the holidays have gone well, and now we finally return to normal, it ended up seeing sweets and nougat everywhere !!ha ha

Julia Garcia's profile photo
Julia Garcia
01/08/2018 12:16 p.m.

Intentando vivir la vida más sana posible para poder superar la ansiedad causada por la diabetes! Podemos con todo...

@"Cristarivera" The same is not so much basal amount but not schedule.My endocrine with more than 20 years of experience told me that now they are starting to see that there are many people who are doing much better to put it in the morning or at food.- Until recently it seems that only basal could be putAt night and that is no longer like that.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/08/2018 1:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you for the information @sigsauer, my endocrine says that it does the same but I agree with you that it has to be different, but to see why I have those climbs in the afternoon although now they also give me goans after breakfast and that thatI have been having the same thing for a year and a half, what I started with diabetes, instead of tangerine put peach and at night pear instead of pineapple, but go the same.And today Juan and tomorrow come out;Why "to know."If I'm going to get the basal to 24 because I am like this morning, past thread, with 236 in the free and I will eat normal: bread (40) vegetable, steak and cooked potato (100) (as you see everything very dangerous).According to my calculations, 4 uhc x 0.60 = 2.4 areThe real glucose less the ideal glucose divided by the FSI so I have a manual hypo.
And of course there for April when I see the endo "I will sob" to change the time or bother to do a study or whatever it is but do something ...
By the way, it gives me the feeling that the toujeo does not cover me 24 hours?Or does anyone know?
Well, thank you for everything and greetings

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
01/08/2018 2:17 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.