{'en': 'My "first" Christmas Eve', 'es': 'Mi "primera" Nochebuena'} Image

My "first" Christmas Eve

Amélie's profile photo   12/25/2017 12:14 p.m.

After the can I give you with my existential doubts about whether or not to put a quick insulin to deal with yesterday's dinner, I think the minimum I can do is tell you how it was ...

My (Holy) mother prepared a rich and light dinner as far as carbohydrates is concerned that I could give me the pleasure of savoring the nougat that I had spoken to you without having to use the fast insulin.

The truth is that I controlled (quite) ... I would have eaten a couple more pieces ... God!How sweet I am!:))

Anyway, in the end everything was less complicated than I expected.The walk from after dinner to my house also helped regulate blood glucose.

I hope you have also enjoyed dinner.

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/25/2017 12:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great, @"Amélie", now for Christmas food and the end of the year dinner!
I also very good blood glucose.I had the postprandial of dinner a pelin above 150 last night (I ate nougat and a polvorón, hahaha), but I corrected with a small bolus and the perfect night.And the roscón that I have eaten for breakfast today, without a peak !!hahaha

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/25/2017 12:27 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR" is incredible how good you carry it = D> I'm glad :)
I had no polvorones;My parents or bought them to prevent me from spending "a bad time." I threw them the anger, it would only be missing that they have to deprive all of them!

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/25/2017 12:38 p.m.

hahaha.When these holidays pass, we will all suffer a little except when we see so much sweet teat ajajaja, although with the bomb I do not deprive me, really!

@"Amélie", you do not overwhelm with the fast, what you tell in the forum you do is great and everything will walk, little by little.To enjoy family, friends and food, which is the important thing !!!

JPR's profile photo
JPR
12/25/2017 12:42 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Thanks, @"jpr";), yes, everything will go :)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/25/2017 12:47 p.m.

Great!
I had to prepare the touches and mazapanes trays ... Ains!
AND
I took any of that but the homemade loin uploaded the postprandial a bit.Yesterday the food too, not much about 150.

Next round ... New Year's Eve!
Merry christmas

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/26/2017 11:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

How brave you are!I die if I have to prepare them !!!!:)) :)) :)););)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/28/2017 11:11 a.m.

Hahaha ... On New Year's Eve Ceno outside and Cotillón.... we will see how.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/29/2017 12:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

amélie said:
I had no polvorones;My parents or bought them to prevent me from "a bad time."

This reminds me of when I returned from the hospital, after a month admitted, and my family hid to eat the ice cream and sweets so that I did not see him.

And, with respect to the theme of the thread, Congratulations Amélie for successful your "first" Christmas Eve.;)

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/29/2017 3:45 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

:))
My mother hides the cakes at home when I go there ...
Thank you ;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/29/2017 4:30 p.m.

I've been without entering for some time.I have been diabetic for a year and a half but I am with pills so that you talk about insulins, I lose myself.Speaking of Mantecados ... I have at home without sugar but I see the hydrates ... and I miss a lot!I still don't understand products labels.I have here a manter that puts 72.2g of HC of which sugars 1g
I'm still super liada ... and in the hospital they still don't call me for
Informative talks

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
12/30/2017 4:40 p.m.

calolu said:
I've been without entering.I have been diabetic for a year and a half but I am with pills so that you talk about insulins, I lose myself.Speaking of Mantecados ... I have at home without sugar but I see the hydrates ... and I miss a lot!I still don't understand products labels.I have here a manter that puts 72.2g of HC of which sugars 1g
I'm still super liada ... and in the hospital they still don't call me for
Informative talks

72 !!!!Mother of God !!!!Those are more than I can afford in one day!

=)

Now I am not at home, I will send you a couple of links that can help you;)

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
12/30/2017 4:48 p.m.

What barbarity !!!I do not usually eat anything with sugar but if the hydrates of the sugar -free cookies that eat me are more uploaded ... it is not good!Ofu Q Plan!
Thank you

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
12/30/2017 4:51 p.m.

There will be 72 per 100g., And they will be flours ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/30/2017 5:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Yes, it is for every 100, of course, but I prefer not to eat a mantecado and eat other things ... food and not because you would.I am very sweet but I get along but there are times that the bug gives me and I look for what is sweet without sugar.I have lost 10 kilos in a year and my HG is at 7.2

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
12/30/2017 5:09 p.m.

To know the hydrates that this manteed has to do is a rule of three.That is, if for every 100 grams of that product, 72.2 are hydrates;In the weight of the Mantecado (you have to weigh it, of course) there will be X.

72.2 * The weight of the Mantecado / 100 = to the hydrates of that Mantecado.

And so with all products: cookies, rice, pasta and everything else.I do it that way.
At first it is a gain but over time it will be better and, in the end, you will not have to do this.;)

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
12/30/2017 8:14 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Good morning,

These are also the first diabetic Christmas for me.I'm glad to read how well you carry it, I don't get so well.

On Christmas Eve I had to dine different from the rest, which is not precisely pleasant (I get fast before each meal, and slow when I go to sleep).The Christmas food was a little better because we ate seafood, and I could eat everything but dessert.

Here is also celebrated on 26, San Esteban, which is eaten as much as at Christmas.Less the cannelloni and the dessert (Christmas trunk) I could eat everything, I replaced the cannelloni with a salmon tartar, with what I like the truffled cannelloni of San Esteban ...!

Now there is New Year's Eve and New Year, tonight we are going to peck with Jamoncito, Cheese, and other little things with nothing or few hydrates, and tomorrow we will see, because we are going from a restaurant.

Not being able to eat everything, not being able to eat nougat or polvorones, and that I am not very sweet, or the Christmas trunk, not being able to drink a little vinito, or the fresh cava that I like so much, it has been very sad for me... I have even cried hidden ...

Tonight we are going to have dinner like this, and not being able to take the 12uvas also makes me sad ... and all this total effort at all, I continue with peaks, sometimes I pass from 200, or I put myself to 180, like yesterday ...

In February it is my birthday and I am already becoming sad just to think about it, it will be my first birthday without a cake, I know that it sounds silly, but it makes me sad.Without cake and without cava.What a bland birthday!

I can't eat my favorite dishes, or drink my favorite drinks, beer and cava.

Enfin, I don't know ...

Happy New Year to all!

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/31/2017 12:18 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

@"Emily" I do not deprive myself of a good vinito and my little glass or copitas of cava, wine and cava if it is brut (dry) do not practically affect glycemia unless the whole bottle is peppers :))
You have to be more careful with the fats of food than with carbohydrates.-

I'm going to spend the end of the year and new year without a sensor, Murphy's law that says ...?Yesterday I placed the last sensor and how I carry dressings to avoid the little allergy that leaves me, did not enter the body well and fucked, but hey, that it will be done, it will have to be taken with philosophy and with humor and make me theTriple of capillary controls.-

I said @"emily" do not deprive yourself of a vinito and your copita of cava and happy 2018 to all !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/31/2017 12:28 p.m.

I do not drink alcohol because they have told me that it causes hypos several hours after drinking, and if the hypo sleeps, to see what ... it is not because of the sugar, I like dry wines, and the cava always took the brut ofBruts of Recaredo, is the one I like the most.It is for alcohool ...

sigsauer said:
@"emily" I do not deprive myself of a good vinito and my glass or copitas of cava, wine and cava if it is brut (dry) do not practically affect theGlycemias unless the whole bottle is pimples :))
You have to be more careful with the fats of food than with carbohydrates.-

I'm going to spend the end of the year and new year without a sensor, Murphy's law that says ...?Yesterday I placed the last sensor and how I carry dressings to avoid the little allergy that leaves me, did not enter the body well and fucked, but hey, that it will be done, it will have to be taken with philosophy and with humor and make me theTriple of capillary controls.-

What @"emily" do not deprive yourself of a little vinito and your copita of cava and happy 2018 to all !!

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/31/2017 12:48 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

There has to be a lotallegation of alcohol consumption nor is it what I intend to miss more but today is New Year's Eve !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/31/2017 12:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.