{'en': 'Diabetes and work', 'es': 'Diabetes y trabajo'} Image

Diabetes and work

Victor Pons Ginestar's profile photo   11/20/2019 12:50 p.m.

What I do not understand is why they grant a disability how much a finger is missing or for a vague eye, and they do not give it when a vital organ is missing such as the pancreas.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2019 3 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina because we do not lack the pancreas. It simply does not fulfill one of its functions and with medication its functionality is supplemented.

You can have 20 myopia dietary, we are almost blind, and that is why they give you aid ..... I suffer with glasses or you operate on your own.

To become a pensioner because of diabetes you must be very bad: leg amputation, total blindness, etc.In addition, the pension is very low, a little more than € 400.A few years ago they reduced them.I have a friend (multiple sclerosis) that touched the € 600 but it was the last, with 32 years.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2019 9:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia where you get that the pension is 400 or 600?And you are not a pensioner since you are not retired, you have an inability.
And for a recognized disability, a degree is 2% or 99% do not charge anything.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/04/2019 3:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel before was 70% of the regulatory base and is now 50% for total permanent disability.My friend stayed with € 600 at 70% and my uncle with € 430.I do not know your contribution bases.
The maximum price to the SS are € 3999.99 and for this you have to have a salary exceeding € 45,000 gross/year approximately 10 years (above you discount the last 24 months from the statement of the disease) with that they give you one€ 1880/month.

If today there are many people who do not arrive at the end of the month with 100%, imagine a permanent disability total at 50%.By the way, by minors in your charge they give you 5% more per child if you are a woman.

In summary, that receiving a remuneration for being diabetic recognizing a total permanent disability, in my humble opinion, does not compensate.You have to go for the absolute permanent disability or the great disability where you perceive 100%, but by diabetes it is practically impossible to demonstrate that you cannot do any type of work.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2019 5:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

. ,,,

Anaisabel
12/04/2019 6:17 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@anaisabel before was 70% of the regulatory base and is now 50% for total permanent disability.My friend stayed with € 600 at 70% and my uncle with € 430.I do not know your contribution bases.
The maximum price to the SS are € 3999.99 and for this you have to have a salary exceeding € 45,000 gross/year approximately 10 years (above you discount the last 24 months from the statement of the disease) with that they give you one€ 1880/month.

If today there are many people who do not arrive at the end of the month with 100%, imagine a permanent disability total at 50%.By the way, by minors in your charge they give you 5% more per child if you are a woman.

In summary, that receiving a remuneration for being diabetic recognizing a total permanent disability, in my humble opinion, does not compensate.You have to go for the absolute permanent disability or the great disability where you perceive 100%, but by diabetes it is practically impossible to demonstrate that you cannot do any type of work.

As far as I know, the benefit for total permanent disability is calculated generic, such as 55% of the regulatory base (since the end of the 1960s).
Another thing is that this benefit has to pay taxes, and in the end (and according to the amount) it can be 50% effective (but it depends on each case and must be explained).
And, in addition, that 55% (or 50% effective -after taxes -), always (even now in 2019) it can be increased by 20 (75% or 70% effective) according to some cases (whose conditions have never changed), such as qualified disability.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/04/2019 8:17 p.m.

I refer to 33%. With that you already have many advantages, for labor contracts, oppositions, fiscal sales etc.
And I don't know why we lost them.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2019 11:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

75% is for over 55 years.And 55% for children under 55.And the regulatory base depends on the age to calculate (more than 52, less than 65 or less than 52 years).What does not change are the years that are taken to find it that they are the previous 8 years.
Always speaking of total permanent disability.
@Regina, I'm with you.

Anaisabel
12/05/2019 9:27 a.m.

33% I do not know when it was lost, but I understand that it is inconsistent to ask for an inability to 33% and at the same time demand access to security forces and other activities that were vetoed for being diabetic.

If a person is very bad because of their diabetes or other disease, they should give it the inability that corresponds 33%, 50%... whatever, up to 100%if necessary.

The medical courts have intensified their verdicts, it costs a lot to get it.My mother was in a wheelchair for several years until she was operated as a hip, while I accompanied the courts several times because she was autonomous and was on a job leave ... and we always went out with the medical discharge.Hallucinatory.

References:
Seg-Social.es/wps/portal/wss/internet/trabajadores/partrabajadores/10960/28750/28680/28700/28709?changelanguage=en#28710http://

If it is true, @Mamarvazq is 55% of the BR;Difficult to manage with that amount unless you have a great salary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2019 12:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You can have a great salary and quote an EME.And you can charge a normal amount and quote a lot.It depends on the concepts that you charge whether or not.The BR is based on the quotes so with a total 55% you can have little or much.But what are you still sick that it seems that if they give you a pension everything is fixed.If they give it to you, it is because you cannot work in your profession.A family member of mine has two totals and charges for the best, it is incapacitated to work in two professions.And be courts and courts.And it will not be for eths two approved oppositions, but if you are sick you are sick.
By having diabetes they will not give you an inability if you can do your usual work, but they should give us the 33%disability that is not incapacity that are different things.

Anaisabel
12/05/2019 3:53 p.m.

@Anaisabel and all, disability is different from disability.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
12/05/2019 7:17 p.m.

It is not the same minusvalia as disability that is something that prevents you from doing your work normally and that is what we have the diabetics day by day for the one who has their work already stable is very easy, but for which I seek work I already said itOnce and I say it is a difficult or almost impossible mission 33% YAI would open many doors in the labor market I think so whom I pile.

Victor Pons Ginestar's profile photo
Victor Pons Ginestar
12/06/2019 7:59 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Andrespmat
Maybe my life is very simple, but I do the same as my partner and friends.I don't feel limited because I am diabetic.
No one has made me feel guilty or I feel victim of anything.

There are two options in this life:
- Accept, live and fight to move forward in the best possible way
- Depress and blame the health system that does not heals me, that does not take care of me, etc.And poor of me that nobody understands me or puts in my skin.

Of course it is important to have support from family, friends, your endocrine, nurse, etc.Compression at work, times for us and more, but that does not prevent you cannot work or perform sports or drive a car like any non -diabetic person.

Today with the monitoring systems that exist we can anticipate hypoglycemia events and take action at work.You can eat a candy discreetly if you see an 80 in the meter and raise glycemia.

If they treat you or feel like a victim it is because you want.Show them the opposite.

I can't agree more.Of course I do not consider myself 33% less capable than my colleagues to do my job (I am a nurse, night shift, shit nights up down, and with the insulins now and the Free, of course that is not a problem), and if it is, it is because something is doing wrong.I have no more problems than a hypertensive partner who is dizzy there.Caramelito in the pocket and free in his place and for alean.If 33% facilitate something in life ... but that they give me discount on the metro targeta I think I will not return my Pacreas.

Nor do I understand why I must have an advantage over another in oppositions.In fact, I probably do not go through the nurse, but that will be for bitch, not by diabetics.

Of course, in cases of complications such as advanced retinopathy, limb loss, etc., if you have to facilitate access to work to these people, but a normal, well -controlled diabetic, is granted today 33%.... half population is worse than us.

I don't know, I can't stand the attitude of a few chick of some.I see a thousand poorly controlled diabetics and all of them is due to lack of knowledge / pure neglect.If all the desire they put in trying to get incapacity they were invested to find out how to take care of them, they would live 150 years.

G1992's profile photo
G1992
12/07/2019 2:31 a.m.

Dm1. Glicada 6,6
Free + 14 ui Tresiba + rapida segun CH
Enfermera

victor pons ginstar said:
is not the same disability as disability that is something that prevents you from doing your work normally and that is what we have the diabetics day by day for the one who has their jobIt is already very easy, but for which I seek work I already said it once and I say it again is a difficult or almost impossible mission 33% and until 1988 they gave you the 33% disability for being diabetic, For something I would be saying, I want to work and 33% would open many doors in the labor market I think so whom it scratches.

Well, don't say it !!!You are not forced to say that you are diabetic in any interview.And much less legal is to throw yourself for being diabetic while fulfilling your work.And by law, in seven hours you have to be entitled at half an hour of rest like any other person, I mean than 10 hours without eating, Nanai, but denuncials, but x all.

Apart, to adapt the eating hours, it is no longer necessary to eat every exact day at the same time, thanks to modern insulins.I prevents you from scanning the free in 1 second and cmerte a candy.
I don't know, I don't see so much problem sincerely, the problem is ourselves.

G1992's profile photo
G1992
12/07/2019 9:43 a.m.

Dm1. Glicada 6,6
Free + 14 ui Tresiba + rapida segun CH
Enfermera

An uncomplicated diabetes allows you to make an absolutely normal life.It is no reason for any type of disability.The opposite is to want to take advantage of your condition to have an advantage over the rest of the people and be able to get a job that you cannot reach for your own merits.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/08/2019 12:08 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

@ignasi_p, if a totally normal life could be made, the free would not be needed, for example.With the fiscal benefits of 33%, we would have the free continuous meter.All.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/08/2019 6:43 p.m.

I have been diabetes for almost 37 years, and I continue with my reactive strips and it is great.
Endo has put me on the list for Free and I think I will go to the talk but I will keep it.
If the hypos at work are 2h after the rapid, the problem is too basal.
It's a matter of knowing how your body responds to injected units

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/08/2019 10:47 p.m.

Meters must be funded by the National Health System, not by tax benefits.Just like the glucometer, strips, pacemaker or knee prognosis are financed.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/08/2019 11:03 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

It is absurd on the one hand to say that we do not have to have restrictions or be discriminated to be able to opt for any work and then want to have advantage for our disease.If there is anything for which you have a disadvantage you have to compensate it.In all the rest, the same.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
12/08/2019 11:12 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

@Anaisabel very difficult for them to give it to you, I passed a court when I was still a minor and I had uncontrolled diabetes and between diabetes and the view, they gave me 7%... you have to be in the "m" so that youGive the minimum ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
12/15/2019 2:20 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.