{'en': 'Freestyle subsidized problems supply', 'es': 'Freestyle subvencionado problemas suministro'} Image

Freestyle subsidized problems supply

IbTeRm's profile photo   01/29/2020 9:16 p.m.

Hello everyone,

As a free freestyle sensors, I tell you my experience a bit.I was approved by my endocrine to use freestyle glucose sensors as type I diabetic, and with enough nocturnal hypos.Anyway, after the initiation course, the
It is true that adaptation to the sensors was very fast and positive.

My ambulatory gave me sensors and the reader for a time of 6 months.No defective patch, none taken off or in summer, correct and acceptable readings.And well, until today, that my last sensor ended.

When I request the sensors to the ambulatory that is the one who has to give me, they tell me that they have not received them, I get in touch with the hospital, and they communicate that Abbott is having supply problems and that it is they who supply the sensorsto the outpatients.I call Abbott's customer service, and they tell me that it is true that they have supply problems, but it is the laboratories who supply hospitals, and these outpatients.

Come on, the ball from one roof to another, and today after 6 months, I have sadly returned to the painful and uncomfortable punctures to check the glycemia.

Anyway, if someone has the same problems and have supplied again and how long it happened.

Or if on the contrary there are financing problems, because I don't know what to think.

Thank you so much!

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
01/29/2020 9:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ibterm If there must be supply problems, in my hospital in early January they only gave me 2 sensors instead of the usual 6, I called yesterday and they told me that if I want it to pass through another 2 sensors;Logic On the other hand, they have opened the financing to adults and Abbott as it will always have caught him with the pie changed.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2020 10:28 p.m.

Well, I should not catch him with his changed foot because this is tendered and if that laboratory wins the tender would have to give guarantees.My question is, I am the same as you, even with sensors but fearing the worst, if China's theme and the coronavirus will be affecting him.Because almost all this technology usually comes from there?

MSENSAN's profile photo
MSENSAN
01/31/2020 7:29 a.m.

@Msensan the problem is that the paper endures everything, a supply guarantee will be tendered and will be given but then it is to call for a callus and at these moments Abbott is not supplying enough sensors, then it will have its corresponding penalty forPart of the health service but those who paid the duck always the very same

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/31/2020 9:08 a.m.

I am going to make an order of 4. At the moment the amount is not blocked as other times.
Until April I do not have endocrine and I hope that by then the SS already supplies me in Madrid.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/31/2020 9:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia happens to me the same, until March I do not have endocrine so I will not be able to request them until then, I tell you that they are having delays with the deliveries again, not as much as the last time but so that you take it into account, to me, to meThey have taken two weeks to get to me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/31/2020 10:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Confirmed that they have a delay in deliveries.My order has been in "On Hold" for more than a week with what has not yet left the warehouse (since it leaves, another couple of days until it reaches my house).

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
01/31/2020 2:22 p.m.

In the hospital they told me that you do not have sensors to facilitate users.And is Abbott the person responsible for the supply to the outpatients.They commented that they are already normalizing the supply, come on, I think they have no idea, and to give me long they told me that.In compensation they gave me a box of reactive strips ...
To contrast, I belong to the city of Valencia.

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
01/31/2020 6:31 p.m.

Hello, the same thing happens to me with the difference that they do not subsidize it.I bought 2 sensors almost a month ago and has not yet left the warehouse due to supplies problems and the worst thing is that I will be in the queue of social security.The truth is that I use them because I have no choice but Abbott is ashamed, they should put a sanction or something because he is playing with health.Thus it is impossible to control diabetes.Now I am punctured but I don't have many strips compatible with the reader and I make the right readings.When the endocrine is going to be chaos in March, I don't know what I'm going to show you.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
02/02/2020 11:05 a.m.

I have 2 sensors left and that I have about 12 days.I hope they arrive on time because the strips show me on me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2020 11:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, let's see that not everything is worth.And such a laboratory should have a very tight contract with deliveries.Come on, we are not acquiring it in Aliexpress.
And if they are not prepared to supply users, they should withdraw their license.They are causing a serious prejudice to many diabetics.Someone should put hands on these matters.

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/02/2020 1:08 p.m.

msensan said:
Well should not catch him with his foot changed because this is tendered and if that laboratory wins the tender would have to give guarantees.My question is, I am the same as you, even with sensors but fearing the worst, if China's theme and the coronavirus will be affecting him.Because almost all this technology usually comes from there?

If you think about it, there may be little tender, with the price they have they are unique and they can afford to tell the autonomous administrations "for the car, which I will serve you when I can."And of course, they are not going to buy Dexcom, Roche or Medtronics, so to wait, it has been said.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
02/02/2020 1:11 p.m.

@Msensan commented here and I believe that rightly part of the problem is what is happening in China, I believe that the free manufactures it here but part of the chips and components, if not all, they will come from China and with the controlsAnd you expect that there is to get out of the country on the theme of the flu I imagine that they will have supply problems, it is what technology has that 80% comes from China for better or worse.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2020 2:05 p.m.

ibterm said:
hello to all:
As a free freestyle sensors, I tell you my experience a bit.I was approved by my endocrine to use freestyle glucose sensors as type I diabetic, and with enough nocturnal hypos.Anyway, after the initiation course, the truth is that adaptation to the sensors was very fast and positive.My ambulatory gave me sensors and the reader for a time of 6 months.No defective patch, none taken off or in summer, correct and acceptable readings.And well, until today, that my last sensor ended.When I request the sensors to the ambulatory that is the one who has to give me, they tell me that they have not received them, I get in touch with the hospital, and they communicate that Abbott is having supply problems and that it is they who supply the sensorsto the outpatients.I call Abbott's customer service, and they tell me that it is true that they have supply problems, but it is the laboratories who supply hospitals, and these outpatients.
Come on, the ball from one roof to another, and today after 6 months, I have sadly returned to the painful and uncomfortable punctures to check the glycemia.
Anyway, if someone has the same problems and have supplied again and how long it happened.Or if on the contrary there are financing problems, because I don't know what to think.

With this laboratory this is the order of the day.Patience.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2020 8:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I don't know why they have only chosen the Free.They would also have to propose the Dexcom.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2020 10:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The supply problem is a month ago and the restrictions are much more recent .... I think it is rather the growth of the financed sensors.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/03/2020 9:58 p.m.

@Ruthbia @vir I have Free strips, they expire in March or April, I don't use them, because I don't like the glucometer.I am from Madrid, in case you want them, gifts.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/03/2020 10:01 p.m.

regina said:
is that I don't know why they have only chosen the free.They would also have to propose the Dexcom.

Men @regina for the same reason why they choose a type of needles, glucometers, reactive strips or dressings, the law of supply and demand, that is, for the pasta !!Although being a matter of medical control is quite sad but the world is guided by money.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2020 10:24 p.m.

merchem said:
@ruthbia @vir I have free strips, they expire in March or April, I do not use them, because I do not like the glucometer.I am from Madrid, in case you want them, gifts.

Thank you so much.I also live in Madrid, I would do well.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
02/03/2020 10:37 p.m.

@sgsauer, because of the best, quality and service are profitable, and for little difference. Or any.I don't know if they will have negotiated it with Dexcom.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/04/2020 12:38 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.