{'en': 'Freestyle subsidized problems supply', 'es': 'Freestyle subvencionado problemas suministro'} Image

Freestyle subsidized problems supply

IbTeRm's profile photo   01/29/2020 9:16 p.m.

Thank you @merchedm, I live in Madrid too.I bought them at Amazon because they no longer give the free in the SS and step up loaded with 2 gluconometers.

The last one they gave me I have not released it.I will return it this month when I go for needles.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/04/2020 11:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have fantastic news!This morning they have called me the ambulatory, and they have given me great news."We have your freestyle sensors here, you can pick them up" 12 nine and super cuquis sensors for 6 months.The nurse has confirmed that there is enough delay and have many users like me asking and complaining about the delay.In my case only 2 weeks that have become eternal.
Another thing, I have looked out the place of manufacture, and in the box comes UK, so in principle the Coronavirus and China, they should not be one of the causes of deliveries in deliveries.(In principle)
I believe again in the system ;-) :)
Now a new issue arises that I will open in a new thread, you already update me how the delivery of your sensors is going.Also thank you for collaboration for attending doubts.

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/04/2020 11:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The subsidies give me every month and at Christmas I was waiting for more than 20 days to get to me.I used those I had reserve when I bought them.I think there are problems in many places.If you give you for 6 months you will not have problems every little.I only give me for 1 month, I hope there are no delays very often because otherwise I will have to buy again so as not to run out of them.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/04/2020 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

ibterm said:
I have fantastic news!This morning they have called me the ambulatory, and they have given me great news."We have your freestyle sensors here, you can pick them up" 12 nine and super cuquis sensors for 6 months.The nurse has confirmed that there is enough delay and have many users like me asking and complaining about the delay.In my case only 2 weeks that have become eternal.
Another thing, I have looked out the place of manufacture, and in the box comes UK, so in principle the Coronavirus and China, they should not be one of the causes of deliveries in deliveries.(In principle)
I believe again in the system ;-) :)
Now a new issue arises that I will open in a new thread, you already update me how the delivery of your sensors is going.Also thank you for collaboration for attending doubts.

UK manufacturing place but but the sensor chips and components come from China such as 90% of mobile phones, televisions etc ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/04/2020 9:59 p.m.

It is a shame of this company.They make you pay the sensors in advance and you don't know when they get to you.It is a health product that certain people is of vital importance.What they do with their customers is not receipt.If you ask for explanation, they tell you that next time you ask for more sensors so as not to run out of them or that you ask for them early.They create anxiety.They are scoundrels.
And above now social security finances it.He could have already financed another one of some more serious company.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
02/05/2020 2:25 p.m.

@Pinkypank I think Abbott is one of the most powerful and supposedly serious companies of the medical-sanitary sector but in my opinion I think that when they took out the free freestyle to the market or themselves in their farthest forecasts and dreams were expected the success they haveHaving and that they will enter fully into public and private health services from Spain to Australia or Japan, what surprises me is that no other company has made a real competition having billions of € uros of benefit, Dexcom understands it becauseThey focus almost exclusively on the USA and I do not even know if they have commercials or medical visitors in Spain but Medtronic is filled in all hospitals in the country and have the Guardian Connect that very few medicines know.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/05/2020 8:08 p.m.

ibterm said:
hello everyone,

As a free freestyle sensors, I tell you my experience a bit.I was approved by my endocrine to use freestyle glucose sensors as type I diabetic, and with enough nocturnal hypos.Anyway, after the initiation course, the
It is true that adaptation to the sensors was very fast and positive.

My ambulatory gave me sensors and the reader for a time of 6 months.No defective patch, none taken off or in summer, correct and acceptable readings.And well, until today, that my last sensor ended.

When I request the sensors to the ambulatory that is the one who has to give me, they tell me that they have not received them, I get in touch with the hospital, and they communicate that Abbott is having supply problems and that it is they who supply the sensorsto the outpatients.I call Abbott's customer service, and they tell me that it is true that they have supply problems, but it is the laboratories who supply hospitals, and these outpatients.

Come on, the ball from one roof to another, and today after 6 months, I have sadly returned to the painful and uncomfortable punctures to check the glycemia.

Anyway, if someone has the same problems and have supplied again and how long it happened.

Or if on the contrary there are financing problems, because I don't know what to think.

Thank you so much!

Good morning.I am a diabetics deed 2 years, Shora I have 30 ... They make me an injections in the eyes of the eyes for retinopathy ñ.They do not finance the sensors and I pay them every month, this time I have been waiting for a month.Do not understand some pay and others not ... how have you done it?Where do you live?Thank you

Elena Cano Liebanas's profile photo
Elena Cano Liebanas
02/09/2020 10:53 a.m.

I am also having problems with orders, I cost them, which means that it is not a specific problem with the SS.
By the way, when you call customer service, they deceive you saying that the order is to leave and when you are called after ten days they tell you exactly the same, it is seen that they do not call the Trnsporte agency.

rda1960's profile photo
rda1960
02/09/2020 11:06 a.m.

Good morning.I am a diabetics deed 2 years, Shora I have 30 ... They make me an injections in the eyes of the eyes for retinopathy ñ.They do not finance the sensors and I pay them every month, this time I have been waiting for a month.Do not understand some pay and others not ... how have you done it?Where do you live?Thank you

Hello, I imagine that it should be a matter of autonomous communities.And in each community, requirements will be specified to meet to be subsidized user of the sensors.
In Valencia in his day the requirements were, pregnant woman, children or having several nocturnal hypoglycemia.
My advice is to move and be very insistent.Luck!

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/09/2020 6:31 p.m.

Now all communities subsidize it but your endocrine has to be prescribed and they put the first after explaining how it works.

It touches me in April, if there is stock ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2020 11:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Last week I went to my hospital and gave me 6 sensors, in principle they told me that they already had stock but like everything, this is still in neighborhoods.-
The funny thing is that they gave me the boxes that carry the reference number and expiration date on a black background and open pulling a cardboard and these I think are the ones that give me reaction to the skin, the previous boxes they gave me were different, has the expiration and reference date on a white paper and opens by taking off an adhesive, with the latter I have tried to put the sensor only with 2 layers of noglue or other although it is only "my theory" ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/10/2020 7:14 p.m.

I use these sensors since 2016 I think it is the best system to control diabetes, I hate the reactive strips that have forced us to use since I am diabetic (more than 30 years) and when they went on the market (or when I find out thatThey were available in Spain) I started using them, but shortly after using them they began to have supply problems, even when you made an order you could not buy more than 3, or 4 sensors at the same time, and with long delivery times, due to foulof production.Now that social security supplies because the delivery times will be eternal.The logical in these cases would be to increase production by incorporating more personnel and machinery to produce more sensors, or as I tell them once if they do not want to produce more sensors, extend the time of use to a month instead of 14 days.Solutions There is a lack of the company.

Jordi Humet Ventin's profile photo
Jordi Humet Ventin
02/11/2020 2:09 p.m.

Good morning, I have been waiting for some sensors for almost a month, today they have not arrived and from Abbott they only say that there are supplies problems and they stick to that and do not give solution.One day I read on Facebook that in Pharmacies of Andorra and Portugal they sold them through the Internet, I found a pharmacy in Andorra that sells them at the same price as Abbott, I have requested another two and with free shipping costs, as they would take to arrive to arrive3-10 days, we will see the experiment.So it's time to wait until I arrive or arrive before my endocrine so that I can prescribe them since now in my autonomous community they are financed by social security,

R_78's profile photo
R_78
02/11/2020 3:12 p.m.

In Madrid, at the Jiménez Díaz Foundation, they still do not facilitate them.
I made an order of Abbott sensors on 01/28/20 and having not received it 15 days later, I have called to their customer service and they have informed me that they are having delays in deliveries greater than 31 days.
I have managed to locate sensors in this address: https: //www.tufarmaciavirtual.com/varios/aparas-electronics-1/freestyle-libre ...
I have asked for a sensor and I have answered this:

Requested articles:
Freestyle Free Sensor (Unit Price: € 59.90) |Amount: 1
Purchase price: € 59.90
Management: € 10.00 (currently without stock, planned delivery 10-15 business days once the payment).
Total price: € 69.90
Payment Payment: You can pay your credit card purchase by clicking on the following link, the link once open can not be used.
//www.tufarmaciavirtual.com/admin/paybymail/procesa.php?importTotal=69.90& Numcomanda=169863& IDIOMA=001

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/12/2020 10:57 a.m.

In the speaker last week, they said they were focusing on Free 2, but they should not stop supplying Free 1 to the people who have it subsidized

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
02/12/2020 1:47 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

@Sigsauer is not your theory, for several months they modified the packaging and now it is with adhesive instead of a strip and the lot data, series and expiration go in another format.
To your center they will have given a pallet of the ancients.You will tell us if they give you reaction.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2020 6:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia in my hospital continue to give the 2 types of box, the next of the black label I will put it without dressing in the buttock, only with noble (just in case it leaves me brand) and I will tell.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2020 7:59 p.m.

Hi, I didn't know there were 2 types of adhesives.The truth is that none of the sensors that I have set out have been defective, they have endured the sweat of summer with the typical friction of clothes.And with the last delivery of sensors that have given me I have not noticed any reaction and it seems to me that the box is the same as the previous one.
On the other hand, my work compi has already been called from the center to collect the sensors, they give it for 3 months.

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/12/2020 9:14 p.m.

ruthbia said:
now all communities subsidize it but your endocrine has to prescribe it and they put the first one after explaining how it works.

It touches me in April, if there is stock ...

Hello, I also go to the endo in April, I think we are going to the Hospital, to the JD Foundation, I hope you finally finance them ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
02/13/2020 5:31 p.m.

Hello everyone, in my case they have been giving me long with financing issues and supplies for almost a year, despite meeting the requirements more than plenty and being approved by my endocrine.Now that finally it seems that they will give it to me (on Monday I go to the "initiation course" and they will give me the material) they have given me a document to sign quite weird and I doubt a little of their legality, the truth.In the document that if I do not comply with the indications of the Community of Madrid for use they can withdraw the material (indications that I do not find anywhere).

Have you had to sign this document too?

Eva Bajo Picaporte's profile photo
Eva Bajo Picaporte
02/13/2020 6:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.