{'en': 'Freestyle subsidized problems supply', 'es': 'Freestyle subvencionado problemas suministro'} Image

Freestyle subsidized problems supply

IbTeRm's profile photo   01/29/2020 9:16 p.m.

@"Eva Bajo Picaporte" yes, I had to sign a similar one.The indications are supposed to teach you at the same time to sign the paper.If I remember correctly they were nonsense type:
- You promise to attend your medical appointments for the supervision of your levels
- You promise to correctly use the sensors following the manufacturer's instructions
And things like that.But come on, it is a role that they should have taught at the same time.Ask for it because you are in your right.

All the best!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/15/2020 7:41 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

The saddest thing is that I made an order on January 31, 4 sensors to get to April and they don't get :(
I called on Friday 14 and they know us when they will distribute them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2020 2:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am reading and I doubt, to see I explain ... my endocrine has been chasing me for a long time to accept the freestyle, but I have been with the reactive strips, and the problems that I see for the supply that I think I do not at the moment notI will accept it.
Let's see if we have the strips for the S.S, do we have to be buying sensors so as not to have to wait for what they want to supply them?Despite having the sensor, do they continue to give you the same strips in the ambulatory for glucometers?I create a bit of anxiety all this issue. I have been able to survive all these years 😂.
Thanks to everyone

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
02/17/2020 4:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Vanessa30

I understand you perfectly.I have a friend who has "thousands" for years with diabetes, and I haven't managed to convince her.She tells me that she always know how you are!

I carry very little with diabetes and for me the sensors are vital.I would produce great anxiety just the opposite.The sensors allow me to do sports safely and allow me to avoid many punctures.And they help me a lot to stay inside the range and with a good HB and most importantly, avoid hypos (although I have had any guilt!).

But it is true that they create a certain dependence.Once you have them and learn to use them with head, I think there is no turn behind.It is a decision that you have to take.But if you are fine and you control yourself and you have good analytics, because the truth is still like this, so that it changed.I don't even comment with my friend because she lives better without them.

all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
02/17/2020 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel, esq is that precisely what you comment about your friend, that we are so ancient jj that novelty create us perhaps insecurity.
On the other hand, I understand your posture.
Thanks for your comment, I will take it into account

vanessa30
02/17/2020 5:19 p.m.

@jldiazdel thanks for your words and I also understand your situation.
Ancient and new in this world of diabetes ...... in FIN 😊.
Greetings

vanessa30
02/17/2020 9:48 p.m.

For me specifically, the sensors have been a very large advance, such as moving from black and white TV to color.The punctures on the fingers ... to be able to control for example the days you are high, or wake up in the middle of the night and check at zero with your reader how much you are low ... not to have to hide at work to knowHow you are, before taking the car ... it's like the one that has never used the lava, once tests it, because it becomes essential.
There is only the most difficult advance of all, that we do not have to prick insulin, to be able to take a pill, a syrup, I know ...odio the punctures!At 6 when I get up I start the day with a puncture and coffee ..

IbTeRm's profile photo
IbTeRm
02/17/2020 10:44 p.m.

@Vanessa30 I have been with diabetes for 25 years and for me stop clicking on my fingers 6 times a day has been a religious experience haha.Social security gives you the same strips if the sensor is paying you to you (you would be missing more, they do not know whether or not you use a sensor) is a matter of trying a month and seeing what happens ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/18/2020 4:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I will ask in the ambulatory the strips, because the sensor would be provided by the SS and of course I doubt that they give me the same strips.
Anyway, I have a mental cocoa that I will do.
Thanks chic@s

vanessa30
02/18/2020 4:51 p.m.

@vanessa30 I would try 1 sensor from experience, then decide what to do.

It is true that it creates some dependence, but you also get better knowledge of your body and some security in some situations such as sport, stress, trips, etc.
For me it has been positive, not so much for the punctures and for knowing what happens at night when I sleep, that dinner is doing well because I go to bed in 100 and I get up in 100, and I think great, but the sensor showed methat had a climb at night of 200 or more when the effect of the rapid was going.

The strips if they reduce them, I buy the sensors and give me less strips than before, but I think they would always give me less because there are cuts.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/19/2020 1:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

r_78 said:
good morning, I have been waiting for almost a month, today they have not arrived and from Abbott they only say that there are supplies problems and they fit that and do not givesolution.One day I read on Facebook that in Pharmacies of Andorra and Portugal they sold them through the Internet, I found a pharmacy in Andorra that sells them at the same price as Abbott, I have requested another two and with free shipping costs, according to them they will take to arrive3-10 days, we will see the experiment.So it is time to wait until I arrive or arrive before my endocrine so that I can prescribe them since now in my autonomous community they are financed by social security,
>

Did Andorra's patches arrive?I got them to arrive a few days ago I asked for a month ago, but I asked only 2 because I had plenty of and now I am no longer asked to ask again to arrive in less than a month.I would like to see if they arrived and that you tell me that pharmacy is to buy some extra.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
02/21/2020 12:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.