{'en': 'No one hurts to prick the insulin?', 'es': 'A nadie le duele pincharse la insulina?'} Image

No one hurts to prick the insulin?

minucoti's profile photo   11/25/2019 10:28 p.m.

@minucti

Just for you to get a visual idea

On the left BD.To the right Novofine.Both 4 mm.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
11/29/2019 9:16 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Forgive but what hurts you is the prick, right?Insulin no

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/29/2019 11:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

The BD give them free in the SS, I use them 8mm, I don't like 5mm, they break capillaries.
I have once bought them in pharmacy because I forgot on a trip and about 20eur the box.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2019 12:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you are tired already, you have nothing left, I have been clicking 4 times/day, and I am only 30 yearsYou are going to prick, I use 8 needles, a shorter tad than I used before and shows.

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
12/01/2019 12:49 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Hello.No one has asked you and I think it is important, because in the past we used a twenty -time needle, I used the same needle as long as a ball lasted ... you use a needle every time, right?And if you are thin, above all, mejos needles of 4 or 5 mm.There are recent studies that anticipate 8mm.In fact, in Andalusia they changed them a couple of years and social security, except for specific cases, no longer gives those of 8. I have found this article that may interest you: Link

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
12/02/2019 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rosanriv said:
hello.No one has asked you and I think it is important, because in the past we used a twenty -time needle, I used the same needle as long as a ball lasted ... you use a needle every time, right?And if you are thin, above all, mejos needles of 4 or 5 mm.There are recent studies that anticipate 8mm.In fact, in Andalusia they changed them a couple of years and social security, except for specific cases, no longer gives those of 8. I have found this article that may interest you: Link

To me with those of 5 or 6mm I find it a lot to cross my skin and hurt me more than those of 8mm.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/02/2019 10:52 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

moucoti said:
hello!

I have been clicking 5 times a day and it costs me more every day.

If the needle nails the first I have no problem but that only happens one in ten times, the other nine seems that my skin opposes resistance and then my terror returns to the needles and I cannot nail it.

My hand begins to tremble and even hurts more, as if I was scratching inside !!You are all the day fearing the next meal and have to click again !!

A drop of blood always comes out and Marquita always leaves me, just one point, but there are so many already !!

I use 4 BD needles that I buy myself and even so.I am desperate, I am type 1, not to click is not an option, but if I still go crazy.

I do nothing but read that people do not hurt !!

As I go to the doctor to tell him that I can't do something that everyone does.

It will seem nonsense but it is depressing !!

Thank you!

marcela's profile photo
marcela
12/02/2019 6:18 p.m.

Medtronic I-Port Advance

marcela's profile photo
marcela
12/02/2019 6:18 p.m.

I sent you through several places.I don't know if my information or comment comes to you.

marcela's profile photo
marcela
12/02/2019 6:19 p.m.

marcela said:
medtronic i -port advance

If I'm looking at it too, thank you very much sky

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
12/31/2019 6:51 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
@mouchoti

Just for you to get a visual idea

On the left BD.To the right Novofine.Both 4 mm.

GREETING

Forgive but 4 purchases here in Spain?Because I just find the 6

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
12/31/2019 6:52 p.m.

@minucti

No, in Germany

jldiazdel
01/06/2020 4:22 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel
01/06/2020 4:26 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Well, I use the 4 and sometimes if it hurts, everything depends on where I put it on, it usually hurts more in the buttocks.

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/09/2020 3 p.m.

I am starting and I understood that a pinch had to be taken to prick and the other day they told me to click directly, without pinch.How do you do it?Use 5mm needles

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
01/09/2020 6:31 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Well, I use those of 4 and sometimes if it hurts, everything depends on where I put it on, it usually hurts more in l

dalu said:
I am starting and I understood that we had to takeA pinch to play and the other day they told me to prick directly, without pinch.How do you do it?I use 5mm needles

Well, I use insulin pen and they told me that direct without the pinch

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
01/09/2020 7:21 p.m.

I don't dare to try!I have bought the novofine needles but I did not find 4 or 5, here only those of 6 are marketed and although they give more impression the truth is that it costs less to nail it, as they enter more easily and with hardly any pain, although I have only tried it inThe belly, but I can at least the fast I can put it with a little tranquility.I want to start in my arms but I am very thin and I have no fat I don't think I can do it so easily.

minucoti's profile photo
minucoti
01/09/2020 11:53 p.m.

They taught me here with Pellizco.I also don't have much fat and I prefer it

jldiazdel
01/10/2020 11:12 a.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

In vertical, direct.They are small needles, I have tried 4, 5, 6 and 8mm that are the ones I use.Of the BD brand, for me the best.

The pinch I use for the heparin that the needle is very long and is indicated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/14/2020 11:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With pinches in thigh and gut.In the arms without pinch because I don't know.In my ass I do not usually prick, but I do without pinch for the same thing in my arms.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/14/2020 10:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.