{'en': 'Vitamin d', 'es': 'Vitamina D'} Image

Vitamin d

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo   05/17/2020 9:15 p.m.

Dear friends,

Has anyone tried the use of vitamin D to reduce autoimmunity in type 1 diabetes?

I await your opinions: I value what you think.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
05/17/2020 9:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not tried it but they have told me that it is very good in certain cases.Does anyone know?

marta5's profile photo
marta5
05/18/2020 10:41 a.m.

If I have tried it and the improvement shows it quite ...

Betty's profile photo
Betty
05/24/2020 5:57 p.m.

Consumer guide with high doses of vitamin D for patients.
Link

Vitamin D, the cure of autoimmune diseases.
Link

Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/20/2022 1:52 p.m.

betty said:
If I have tried it and the improvement is quite noticed ...

What do you notice?
And what brand and what dose?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/20/2022 6:25 p.m.

It is explained in the documents I sent.
To start, they would be 1000UI/kg with TSH controls.
The brand is the same, I buy in iherb
Vitamin D pearls of 10,000 international units.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/20/2022 6:59 p.m.

You will have to take it if in the analytics it is seen that you have a deficit., which are finding many cases.
But in excess it produces hypercalcemia and damages the kidney.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/20/2022 7:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Estimated Regina:
I see that you have not read the documents that I have sent.
When you have read the two documents, then you can give a founded opinion, you don't think!

Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/20/2022 7:59 p.m.

I have used it to increase the honeymoon ..... and so I have been

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
11/20/2022 8:20 p.m.

Interesting, this Wednesday I had analytical and were all the values ​​in rank, but the vitamin D had 22.8 ng/ml that still being within range (between 20-100) there is an asterisk that says that the optical values ​​are aboveof 30.

I am to be quite in the street and say that with 10-20 minutes of sunny a day they are enough to synthesize it in the body and have adequate values ​​of said vitamin.

I have also read several articles about the possible correlation between vitamin D deficit and type 1 diabetes

Link

Well nothing, I have a cod cod liver oil at home, I will try to take it every day to see whether or not it shows in the next analytics.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/20/2022 8:22 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

I don't believe the roll of the Coimbra protocol.I have a friend with multiple sclerosis, if they really healed all with vitamin D, wouldn't they be all cured instead of eradicted?

I do not have vitamin D deficit, and I am a diabetic ..... according to that article I would have to be healthy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/20/2022 8:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I take vitamin D supplement since 2017 and that did not avoid my debut in 2021.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/20/2022 9:06 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Estimas Ruth:
I must understand that you have not read anything I have sent and think freely.
There are people who have enzyme deficiencies participating in the activation of vitamin D.
But nothing ... superb is the greatest opposition of reason.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/20/2022 9:08 p.m.

I the article that links speaks of prevention not of cure.

What I mean, if it has not been understood, is to try the supplement to see if the following analytics improves.

It could be that there are people who have a problem in synthesizing it, because if sunbathing, which is the natural way of absorption of said vitamin we do not assimilate it, it is clear that there is a problem of synthesis in the individual.

Of course there may be people who have optimal levels of vitamin D and have developed diabetes.

You can also have no family history and develop it ... you are already an autoimmune disease ... it touches you and is already ... things of the rational mind that tries to find an explanation to everything is plausible or not.

Although the symptomatology is the same when helping the detection of the disease the causes by which each one is developed by diabetes are diverse and even so that correlational axioms are sought to group different subjects with coincidences so that they serve as groups ofStudy and try to establish common links that serve to establish a series of guidelines that help understand this disease.
So I see the concept of field study.

Anyway, I still think about the power of epigenetics and that we are not predestined to suffer from genetic inheritance diseases.

There I leave my bolus-mental mojón

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/20/2022 9:27 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Ignorance is daring.
Are you a doctor?Endocrine?Have you studied medicine? Biology?
Are you looking for the cure of diabetes?Because it has no cure and there is no possible prevention, to date it is not known to determine the famous determining "predisposition" to develop it.

What do you pursue insulting? Are you looking for everyone to share your vision? But .. We are superb, of course.

There are a thousand studies, pages and false, capcious pages, all you want and more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/20/2022 10:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Dear ruth:
The rude that accuses me is you.
Go read before judging.

Ismael Forcada Bagant
11/20/2022 10:27 p.m.

I think this boy tries to take care of his illness reading everything that can be of interest.Isn't that what advise us?I understand that sharing Info is always recommended, please remove disqualification.
Link
Link
Take an eye to see what you think.
A hug to all

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
11/20/2022 10:46 p.m.

ismael forcada bagant said:
estimated ruth:
The rude that accuses me is you.
Go read before judging.

Read a little before and respect everyone's opinions before telling me:
"Soberbia is the opposition to reason" because it is an insult that breaches the norms of the forum.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2022 12:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Aler there are a thousand studies of all but none progresses.There is no possible prevention in DT1 because they do not know how to determine the "predisposition" that is the origin that is reproduced or not.

When debuts in DT1 measure you vitamin D (between several parameters) and to date I do not know anyone who has prescribed vitamin D in their debut or then.They measure it in each analytics and only once it gave me regular (after the confinement that we could not leave) but they did not tell me that it was necessary diet or some treatment.

My mother takes her (the sun gives her anything), but she has no disease, just because of analytical results.
In the northern countries, they have a very large sun deficit and very low vitamin D what an induction to depressions, and in the United Kingdom they have the same problem.I have a veterinary friend there and says that dogs and cats also have deficit.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2022 12:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ismael forcada bagant said:
estimated regina:
I see that you have not read the documents that I have sent.
When you have read the two documents, then you can give a founded opinion, you don't think!

No, the one in German has not read it, of course.In the other, it says that to take excess vitamin D, diet calcium must be completely eliminated, because if hypercalcemia and renal damage are not produced.
That is proven, the rest, no.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/21/2022 1:17 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.