Sensor fixation

meginer's profile photo   03/02/2020 1:49 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
Isabelbota said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
and since we are with the sensors, last SundayJuly 18, I put one.
Surprise on Wednesday tells me exhausted sensor.
If I call Abbot, will they change it to me?Telling this clear

Sure yes, without problem.They send you an envelope with the new one to return the old man.

So tomorrow I will call you.
By the way do you know if I can put it on the same arm?For the latter I have only taken 3 days.
Thank you very much

I guess there is no problem, but wait to see if someone with more experience than I tell you otherwise.I also learned here in the forum that if you take off you also replace it.It happened to me and they didn't put any paste.In case it happens to you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/21/2021 10:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota Vale, 🙂

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/21/2021 10:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, of course you can put it on the same arm.Abbott does not say at any time that the area is necrose due to abusive use, although I personally prefer to rotate areas.

I put them in the buttocks in case it helps you;They are more comfortable and discreet, I also do not lose them with doors, bags, backpacks ... I lost the first two and I have never put them in the last 5 years.I have tried legs, but in the face of summer they are more uncomfortable.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2021 10:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also carry it in gluteus, during the winter sometimes on thigh, I find it very comfortable but in summer no, in the arms rarely.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/22/2021 11:18 a.m.

ruthbia said:
Yes, of course you can put it on the same arm.Abbott does not say at any time that the area is necrose due to abusive use, although I personally prefer to rotate areas.

I put them in the buttocks in case it helps you;They are more comfortable and discreet, I also do not lose them with doors, bags, backpacks ... I lost the first two and I have never put them in the last 5 years.I have tried legs, but in the face of summer they are more uncomfortable.

Well, I didn't tell you my gluteal experience ...

As positive, it measured very well.Of the most exact I have had if not the most.
As a negative I do not know if the tape produced me allergy in that area but I had horrible itching.Total, when it took off a little I took off my tape.And one morning when I got up and lower my clothes, for not remembering that I wore it, I started it ...
A pity because it measured very well and according to a friend, sensor technology must be the same, which makes them give better or worse results is the area where they end up placed.
The fact is that in the arm I do not catch me and I have never started any so I follow.

isabelbota
07/22/2021 11:53 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

This morning I talked to Abbot and sent me a new one.
@Ruthbia, they have already told me that I can perfectly put it on the same arm.
@isabelbota, go cloth too !!
@meginer The first TB I put it in the buttock.
Thanks to the 3

vanessa30
07/22/2021 12:24 p.m.

@Vanessa30
If you place it on a site other than arm and you have a problem, when you always call that you put it in your arm, which is, according to them the only place where we should put it on.If you say that you put it on other site, do not cover your failures, let's not change it if there are problems.

isabelbota
07/22/2021 2:02 p.m.

@isabelbota if they also told me in the talk when they explained to us how it worked;that they were only responsible if it was placed on the arm

vanessa30
07/22/2021 3:12 p.m.

Well, the nurse told me to try other areas, when I told him that I used the buttock, he asked me how it was, for my great.

When I bought them from Abbott, he always told them he was carrying him on the arm 😉

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2021 9:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Those who use Nobecuta, how do you do it?It lasts the 14 days?

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
07/22/2021 10:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.