Sensor fixation

meginer's profile photo   03/02/2020 1:49 p.m.

To the first financed sensors, I mean that we have to go to the hospital every month for two months, and say how we are going, solve doubts and that the nurse tells us.That is why we cannot yet put it in another area of ​​which the house recommends.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/07/2020 11:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, in 4 years I have lost 3, 2 per door, 1 per kayak.
I am careful when I get my pants whether I carry it in the buttock and in the leg.But it is where it is sure, you get used to you right away.I also protect it in case I am not so careful with clothes.
It measures quite well.
I have consultation in April and my endo will give them to me in then and without charlita;In fact, I explain to them Trucos del Free, I doubt that they force me to attend for use.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2020 1:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do not know in your community but in mine even if you are very shower, they force you, it is the protocol so that they finance it.
Cdo will spend these two months in the buttock, in summer TBN is more discreet.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/08/2020 10:08 a.m.

meginer said:
I have tasted tape and take off, I bought in Diabétika some patches and tb a roll of kinesiological tape tape, which it says that it usually lasts up to 15 days and is resistant to water,Let's see how it is doing.

Hopefully it works well.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/09/2020 8:29 a.m.

I have used kinesiological, but it sings a lot and hurts my glue with the days.I tried the Tegerderm and my skin irritates me a lot.I don't know what to use.And leave it in summer with short t -shirts, any blow and take off, I have three.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
07/14/2020 10:47 a.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
A1c: 6,1% (NOV-20)
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

quasy said:
I have used kinesiological, but sings a lot and hurts my glue with the days.I tried the Tegerderm and my skin irritates me a lot.I don't know what to use.And leave it in summer with short t -shirts, any blow and take off, I have three.

I don't care if they sing or not sing, but the kinesiological tape is in a roll of many colors and lasts a lot, I short of the size and shape that I want, round, elongated ... cut the corners so that noThey take off and it lasts for 10 days, Cdosevan taking off the edges, I put another on top.There is TB meat color.In.Averano I usually put it in the buttering butter is more discreet, but that gives me more the same, especially it is because in my arm it hooks continuously.I cover it the same.I am doing very well, it is true that sometimes I see I have been a bit for many days, but I have no problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 11:03 a.m.

That is .. is that my skin irritates me when about three or four day the kinesiological, so I changed to Tegardem, since being a product in non -allergic theory and that it is used even in hospitals I thought I would do better.My skin irritates me too.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
07/14/2020 12:09 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

quasy said:
that is .. is that my skin irritates me when the kinesiological pass, so I changed to Tegardem, since being a product in non -allergic theory andThat is used even in hospitals I thought it would be better.My skin irritates me too.

The tegaderm is not doing well, it is a liquid under patch, before placing it, lexeme or peitel type in soluc, it carries some corticosteroid and the same does not irritate you so much.Let's see if he writes a father, I know there are parents who put their children different dressings for allergies or irritations.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2020 12:44 p.m.

@cuasy Test Antialergenic Embarrapo.I put on the 5cm (meat color) Two cross strips and endures the beach on the buttock.
Other types of adhesives give me allergy

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/17/2020 4:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@cuasy

There are many types of kinesiologies.I had a lot of allergy to the Abbott sensor but the tapes never gave me problems.The truth is that Tegaderm put it on me to protect myself from the sensor.But each skin is a world.You can try to change brand.Another option: 3M transport tape.It is pierced transparent and sticks like a demon.It never gave me allergy.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/17/2020 5:18 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I will try all the options.The truth is that you do not see how everything gets red and itching.thank you.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
07/17/2020 7:14 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

I read that you put against Kinesio on top of the other, and up to three.Today I have put a second, and the sensor has stopped working.I don't know if one thing has to do with the other or not ...

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
07/20/2021 9:25 p.m.

@Llopmesquer
Surely it does not have to do, I have come to carry 4 different pieces (yes, I paste the new piece on the off, there are no 4 one on top of the other)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/20/2021 11:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Llopmesquer said:
read that you put against Kinesio one on top of another, and up to three.Today I have put a second, and the sensor has stopped working.I don't know if one thing has to do with the other or not ...

I do not put a piece on top of the other, I take it away and put another one, carefully, holding so that it does not leave, normally the tape lasts a week without detachment so I only have to change it once.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2021 midnight

Well, I do put on a piece on the part that rises because I see that if I try to take off the tape with a hand, I will take the sensor.
This last time is a record.I put the sensor last Friday, the previous one, we have been with the same tape for 12 days.And I swam several days.
The difference is that other times I have cut it smaller.This time I cut it bigger.A small part took off, I cut it and there the rest is still.A single piece and after 12 days for the first time ✌
I put the photo

isabelbota
07/21/2021 12:10 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The sensor can be read up to 4 cm of layers.In winter I read it through the feathers and thick sweaters underneath.

If it does not work it is because it has failed.My last two have killed 4 days to change them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/21/2021 9:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And since we are with the sensors, last Sunday, July 18, I put one.
Surprise on Wednesday tells me exhausted sensor.
If I call Abbot, will they change it to me?Telling them this clear

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/21/2021 8:48 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
and since we are with the sensors, last Sunday, July 18, I put one.
If I call Abbot, will they change it to me?Telling this clear

Well, it is supposed to

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2021 9:07 p.m.

vanessa30 said:

Sure yes, without problem.They send you an envelope with the new one to return the old man.

isabelbota
07/21/2021 9:38 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
vanessa30 said:

Sure yes, without problem.They send you an envelope with the new one to return the old man.

So tomorrow I will call you.
By the way do you know if I can put it on the same arm?For the latter I have only taken 3 days.
Thank you so much

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/21/2021 9:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.