{'en': 'Freestyle sensors take off', 'es': 'Sensores Freestyle se despegan'} Image

Freestyle sensors take off

delfinazul65's profile photo   07/26/2020 12:53 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@matrix replaces the brand.

Before the financing of the National Insurance of Spain, I have been paying it for my pocket and always replacing it.
Think that we are safe customers, this disease does not cure and new brands with similar products come out.They are not interested in losing customers.

Hello.Well, for my lighter here in Mexico, I talked to the support number and sent me another sensor.I'm not going to put it yet, vo to buy an adhesive first to have better protection

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/28/2023 1:20 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
ruthbia said:
@matrix replaces the brand.

Before the financing of the National Insurance of Spain, I have been paying it for my pocket and always replacing it.
Think that we are safe customers, this disease does not cure and new brands with similar products come out.They are not interested in losing customers.

Hello.Well, for my lighter here in Mexico, I talked to the support number and sent me another sensor.I am not going to put it yet, vo to buy an adhesive first to have better protection

Man, I'm glad.You always have to try things, nothing is lost.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/28/2023 7:03 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good afternoon:
In Navarra (Spain), the Tegaderm dressing (10 per box) is funded by Social Security and works very well.I comment in case any other person can come well with the information.After several sensors took off, it has been the most stable and profitable option.
Greetings,

PiliEli's profile photo
PiliEli
05/28/2023 2:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Delfinazul65 said:
Hello,

I am using free freeyle sensors 2 and they take off every seven or eight days.

I have spent three sensors in a month.Has anyone happened to anyone?

I don't know if they call me to replace them.I don't know if they will tell me something for that if they think excessive.

I have put the tape that physiotherapists use to protect them and take off too.

Thanks in advance!

The first fell to me.A week of putting it on.In the middle of July .... and traveling.Luckily I had a spare one and a friend gave me a piece of Kine tape.I have never put one again without protecting it especially because Zoy a very restless person, I move a lot and I do not feel like going all the time pending whether he is still there or not 😁.Then I found some patches on Amazon of MySweetstich and Don La Caña.After 14 days I need a spatula to take them away.They have a hole in the center and are hypoallergenic.

For my dermatitis looking and seeking to find out that what was reaction of many times of the sensors are the acrylates they use to assemble the sensor components.I don't know if that will have changed because there is only one sensor that does not use them and does not compensate for change.

Anyway ... these patches come in Pack DD 10 and 20 and I go through the third box.They are phenomenal. The kinesiology tape did give me reaction.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
05/28/2023 9:10 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.