{'en': 'Freestyle sensors take off', 'es': 'Sensores Freestyle se despegan'} Image

Freestyle sensors take off

delfinazul65's profile photo   07/26/2020 12:53 p.m.

ruthbia said:
If you wear a shit or tape you fall?
You may have oily skin, because 4 that fall is weird.

I will try to put on the next in the upper area of ​​the buttock and see what happens.

Thank you

framisan's profile photo
framisan
07/20/2022 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ricki21 said:
@Framisan: I clean my area well with alcohol where I am going to wear the sensor, I wait for that area to dry and I apply the sensor that is stucklike a lapa.

Thank you.I already tried and the transparent patches wrinkled the same as if they had approached a lighter.

framisan's profile photo
framisan
07/20/2022 6:36 p.m.

@framisan: I carry the sensors without any patch and endure the 14 days.You should consult with your nurse to see what you recommend.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/21/2022 3:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Good, which is taken depends many times on the skin of each and the cane that we give in friction or activities that we do.
In winter I do not usually take off one, but in summer as I usually sweat becauseI am last for the fourteen days, even in summer.
Before knowing these wonders I used a thousand methods, kinesiology tape, sterile apostites, adjustable dolls, elastic kneewars, etc .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/22/2022 3:10 a.m.

I put patches of this style to the girl and even in summer with the pool and the beach endures me well.

Teresaae's profile photo
Teresaae
07/24/2022 11:33 a.m.

_ tacker _ said:
good, which takes off often depends on the skin of each and the cane that we give in friction or activities we do.
In winter I do not usually take off one, but in summer as I usually sweat becauseI am last for the fourteen days, even in summer.
Before knowing these wonders I used a thousand methods, kinesiology tape, sterile apostites, adjustable dolls, elastic knee pads, etc .....
>

I correct my comment, after spending something new that has left me thoughtful.

As I already used, I use transparent stickers with the center where the sensor is going without glue, which he bought at Aliexpress, but before my surprise I fell my stickers for sweat and the sensor wanted to fall, use four stickers in a row because by theSudor released, until I got home and opted for patches of quinesiological tape to which I have reinforced with a piece of tape that caught by Amazon and now does not take off.

Even if the sensor applies to my arm dry and clean, and paste well, as soon as you take off and the sensor's glue ceases to have adhesion,

The sensor carries a sticker that is garbage, after cleaning with alcohol well, drying, and placing the sensor, I have always had to put some type of sticker or releases the minimum that sweats.

Last summer the transparent stickers did not go to the gym and weighed 15 kilos less.I was in the bones and without musculature for diabetes.

I will continue.With the quinesiological until winter or until Abbot decides to spend a little more on adhesives.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/24/2022 1:52 p.m.

marine said:
dolphinazul65 said:
Hello, I am using the free freeyle sensors 2 and they take off every seven or eight days.I have spent three sensors in a month.Has the same thing happened to someone?I don't know if they call me to replace them.I don't know if they will tell me something for that if they think excessive.
I have put the tape used by physiotherapists to protect them and take off too.

I took it mostly when I use it in my arms, I was much more and the same thing happened to me ... I created a slight dermatitis.

Now I use it on my thighs and it is much better.no reaction .. no take off

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
07/24/2022 4:30 p.m.

The SS gives you the 3M tegaderm dressings, which never takes off.They do not give you any allergic reaction and are perfect for the pool or the sea.

sinacio's profile photo
sinacio
07/24/2022 6:36 p.m.

I return to this issue ... that we have to add things to the patch so that it remains should not be, yesterday afternoon I fell, 3 days before what I played, I think Abbott has dropped the quality of the gluethat carries the patch itself.

In case it was no longer difficult to control glucose, now I have to go with a very careful care because the patch does not stand as before, and practically falls with any tap.

Maybe we have to open a collective complaint about low quality of Abbott?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/25/2022 8:22 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
return to this topic ... that we have to add things to the patch so that it remains should not be, yesterday afternoon I fell to me the one I had, 3 days before whatThat I touched, I believe that Abbott has lowered the quality of the glue that the patch itself carries.

In case it was no longer difficult to control glucose, now I have to go with a very careful care because the patch does not stand as before, and practically falls with any tap.

Maybe you have to open a collective complaint about low quality of Abbott?

I sign up for the collective complaint.Among other things I pay them ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/25/2022 10:54 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am lucky, I do not take off as much as I give it a cane, there are dressings in Amazon but I have never needed them, I already tell you curro and sudo quite a lot of pq is a curro of much physical effort and neither theuncle

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
07/26/2022 2:19 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
fer said:
return this topic ... that we have to add things to the patch so that it is maintained should not be, yesterday by theLate that I had, 3 days before what I played, I think Abbott has lowered the quality of the glue that the patch itself carries.

Maybe you have to open a collective complaint about low quality of Abbott?

I sign up for the collective complaint.Among other things I pay them ...

And one thing.When paying them Abbot sends me mails.I was very surprised that a few weeks ago I received one recommending something on top to reinforce it, when in more than a year that I have been using it, something like that had never said.It must be true that the glue has changed ...

isabelbota
07/26/2022 7:24 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I take note.I still have 6 "old", the next lot will mark it to see the adhesives.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/27/2022 12:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Greetings to everyone, it is my first message and I encourage writing to tell you my experience because it is my second summer with the sensor, I entered the forum with the idea of ​​instructing myself in the use and functioning of the sensor and really that you learnMuch of the comments you leave about anything that happens to you and that sooner or later it can happen to anyone ... to the grain, last summer a sensor took off and with several I had slight problems that I could fix with a tape tape, I ended up and bought a similar one in the pharmacy and I couldn't stand it for 2 days, I don't know why, in this summer and with the last sensor I took again I had serious problems to detach so I decided to buy a tape of a tape ofThese kinesiological reading what some have written in the forum and the truth that at a thousand wonders, I have just been with it and except for a very lift takeoff of one of the corners otherwise everything great, I bought it by Amazon, I had 2 goodComments from diabetic people and I bought that, € 8.99, there are many to chooseComment at Amazon so I imagine the case can you read it and find out what is that.It's all thank you very much for getting here, greetings.

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
07/31/2022 11:19 p.m.

I am a new freestyle user.I live in Mexico and here they sell normal freestyle, that is, there are no two or three.My first perfect sensor, 14 days, and the 2nd sensor fell after 3 days.

A problem because here do not give it in Social Security, it is worth 100 dollars every sensor so I ended on Sunday in a bad mood.Tomorrow I will see if there is any guarantee or something but the truth was very bothered that such an expensive product has low quality in the glue.

With the first without problem.What bad luck!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/22/2023 8:49 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
I am a new freestyle user.I live in Mexico and here they sell normal freestyle, that is, there are no two or three.My first perfect sensor, 14 days, and the 2nd sensor fell after 3 days.

A problem because here do not give it in Social Security, it is worth 100 dollars every sensor so I ended on Sunday in a bad mood.Tomorrow I will see if there is any guarantee or something but the truth was very bothered that such an expensive product has low quality in the glue.

Go wherever you bought or call the box number and try to replace it.Here in Spain Abbot sends us a new one if that happens.Luck.

isabelbota
05/22/2023 8:52 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
matrix said:

Go wherever you bought or call the box number and try to replace it.Here in Spain Abbot sends us a new one if that happens.Good luck.

thank you.

In Spain they will surely replace it because they have a contract with the S.S.And they should not look bad.They also replace them in USA, but in Mexico it will be difficult.Anyway I will fight.thank you!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/22/2023 7:16 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

@matrix replaces the brand.

Before the financing of the National Insurance of Spain, I have been paying it for my pocket and always replacing it.
Think that we are safe customers, this disease does not cure and new brands with similar products come out.They are not interested in losing customers.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2023 6:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@matrix replaces the brand.

Before the financing of the National Insurance of Spain, I have been paying it for my pocket and always replacing it.
Think that we are safe customers, this disease does not cure and new brands with similar products come out.They are not interested in losing customers.

I agree.They already gave me the support phone to see what they tell me, today I will talk.

It is a pity that these sensors are not cheaper, but I have seen that there is already competition because in Tik Tok there are users, even doctors who use (some similar, are not freestyle) to see how glucose behaves after food and trySeveral scenarios (for example, a very mature middle handle and a very mature bread, a bread with avocado, a white bread and an integral bread, a food after ingesting apple vinegar, try to eat fats, protein and carbosetc) and so ...

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/23/2023 9:02 p.m.

Good, I after using several types of dressings that most do me.

Link Fix = Pinotape%2caps%2C94 & SR = 8-2

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2023 10:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.