{'en': 'Doubts Miao Miao 2', 'es': 'Dudas Miao miao 2'} Image

Doubts Miao Miao 2

morganeta's profile photo   10/02/2019 9:03 p.m.

Hello!!

I have seen that there is no thread to collect doubts about Miao 2 .... which has come to me today and I go from Chasco in Chasco: S

I have to read the sensors with the reader, since my mobile cannot do the readings (is the NFC what fails? What is something that I read a lot hahaha) ... and if I wear mine, the reader no longer reads

Since Miao is supposed to read, could the reader do without?

I don't know what to do :'(

Thank you!

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
10/02/2019 9:03 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

morganeta said:
hello !!

I have seen that there is no thread to collect doubts about Miao 2 .... which has come to me today and I go from Chasco in Chasco: S

I have to read the sensors with the reader, since my mobile cannot do the readings (is the NFC what fails? What is something that I read a lot hahaha) ... and if I wear mine, the reader no longer reads

Since Miao is supposed to read, could the reader do without?I don't know what to do :'(

With MM2 it is true that it costs more NFC readings with the reader and with the mobile phone, to scan with the reader do it as @amiranda told you, put the upper left of the reader on the sensor and with the mobile phone you havethat place the lower part of the camera (almost all mobiles have the NFC in the battery) in the corner of the sensor and tightening a little more than normal.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/02/2019 9:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much @amiranda @sigsauer

My mobile does not have NFC (I don't know what it is), for now I have seen that I only work the tomato app ... the xDrip does not even get out in the play store, I get glymp that I can't join Miao (II have uninstalled the other, which sounds to me that one could only be used)

morganeta
10/02/2019 10:29 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

: D I continue with the subject, in the end I discovered that it is not ruled out from the App Store.

I'm installing it, but I've been stuck in this step for about 20 minutes

morganeta
10/03/2019 4:40 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

@morganeta have you solved it already ..?What version of XDrip have you installed .. ??Miaomiao 2 If you do not have one of the latest versions of XDRIP (September) it will not work at you.- also uninstall if you have not already done it, any other application you have on the phone, Glimp, Tomato etc ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/03/2019 8:01 p.m.

@Sigsauer As I did not get the screen to change, I settled the tomato app again, with that I am.
I don't know what version of XDrip I install, the truth, but a friend has spent the last one, could I uninstall tomato and start with XDRIP, being the same sensor?

Co tomato, badly, every little time stops making measurements (and I have it close, it is not that it loses the Bluetooth connection).I have it since Friday, and 2 nights that I have passed without working, because as it is not going out/ lighting the Bluetooth, it does not go.

Come on, I'm super unpaid :(

morganeta
10/05/2019 6:06 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

morganeta said:
@sigsauer as I did not get the screen that I put, I settled again the tomato app, with that I am.
I don't know what version of XDrip I install, the truth, but a friend has spent the last one, could I uninstall tomato and start with XDRIP, being the same sensor?

Co tomato, badly, every little time stops making measurements (and I have it close, it is not that it loses the Bluetooth connection).I have it since Friday, and 2 nights that I have passed without working, because as it is not going out/ lighting the Bluetooth, it does not go.

Yes, you can uninstall tomato and install XDRIP, the September versions.- Load the mm well, reset it if it is necessary and check that sensor and mm2 are well glued with each other (with mm2 it is very easy to paste it);In XDrip you will have to make a series of Bluetooth settings so you don't lose the connection, XDrip has countless adjustments and alarm possibilities, I advise you to read a tutorial;If you have problems you send me private.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/05/2019 6:16 p.m.

morganeta said:

Since Miao is supposed to read, could the reader do without?I don't know what to do :'(

If your mobile does not have NFC technology, you can not use it to directly read the sensor.If you do not have the characteristics by hand, google your model and look at the technical specifications if you have that technology.

Regarding XDrip+ and MM2, in my case it works at one thousand wonders, even better than the blucon.Following the advice of SIGSAUER, one of the latest versions of XDrip+ must be downloaded from here:
Link
Any version from the beginning of September already recognizes the MM2.It happened to me that I did not recognize it but thanks to Sigsauer I realized my mistake.

Regarding what happens to you with a lack of connection, I suspect that is that, because on the screen it says that the collector is working (XDrip) but did not receive any data.Click on MM2 and XDRIP give "Bluetooth scan" and when your mm2 appears click on it.I should match it well.I also recommend you review your energy configuration.In my mobile Xiaomi, I have to hold the central mobile button so that the APSS running and "block" xDrip appears so as not to erase it by heart after a while.If this seems complicated, you simply do not select energy savings mode, since depending on the mobile it can be very aggressive and for example you can close the bluetooth frequently

I hope this helps you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/06/2019 2:14 p.m.

My experience with Miao 2 is that the freestyle has a hard time making the readings, I sometimes consist of it with the freestyle part of the light button on the sensor part that is not covered by Miao.I am using tomato and the true one that is going very well, you can correct the measurements that you are broadcast and right now they almost look like Miao and the capillary.I have alarms for hyper and hypo and I also have them connected to my Nightscout page to be able to see it in the distance.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
12/02/2019 9:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

sigsauer said:
morganeta said:
@sigsauer as I did not get the screen to change the screen I put, I again installed the tomato app, with that I am.

Yes, you can uninstall tomato and install XDRIP, the September versions.- Load the mm well, reset it if it is necessary and check that sensor and mm2 are well glued with each other (with mm2 it is very easy to paste it);In XDrip you will have to make a series of Bluetooth settings so you don't lose the connection, XDrip has countless adjustments and alarm possibilities, I advise you to read a tutorial;If you have problems you send me private.-

Companion @sigsauer, I remind you that the September versions are not needed.I am using Miaomiao 2 next to XDrip+ in its latest version, that of November 22.Moreover, it is best to always have the latest version.

A Diabetic of Computer Engineering speaks to you.All the best.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/02/2019 4:41 p.m.

@Davidag2000 I wanted to say the versions from September onwards, a thousand forgives for the error, ashamed, I stay !!!

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/02/2019 5:11 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 meant the versions from September onwards, a thousand forgives for error, ashamed, I stay !!!

GREETING

That is more reasonable.I have corrected you since you have put it several times in various comments and other issues.

Greetings and until the next comment.

DavidAG2000
12/02/2019 5:14 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
sigsauer said:
@davidag2000 wanted to say the versions from September onwards, a thousand forgiveness for the error, embarrassed I stay !!!

GREETING

That is more reasonable.I have corrected you since you have put it several times in various comments and other issues.

Greetings and up to the next comment.

An honor for me that a computer and diabetic engineer correct me through the forum,, to God thank you that I am patient and I am humble !!!You will know them for their facts, in this case for their comments !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/02/2019 9:53 p.m.

Am I thinking of buying Miao Miao 2, the package includes the load cable and stickers together with the reader?Or just the reader, and then do you have to add the rest?

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
12/06/2019 12:57 a.m.

txitxo said:
am I thinking of buying miao miao 2, the package includes the load cable and stickers together with the reader?or just the reader, and then we have to add the rest?

Hello, it includes some stickers, a strap (substitute for stickers) and load cable.

In case you change your mind, I am selling the GluconightwatchSentry new (without opening the box) for only € 110, with gift straps.The gluconightwatchSentry is from Spanish technology and three engineers in Valencia have done, here where I live.On its website is € 200.

If you are interested, write me a message.

All the best!

DavidAG2000
12/06/2019 2:28 p.m.

I still have no mm2 but I see the comments and I get the doubt.What do you want to measure with freestyle if you have mm2?This last device does not throw direct measurements to the cell phone?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/08/2019 2:48 p.m.

For having another measurement, it also gives me a repair that once I will renew the sensors to the ambulatory look to see the measurements that I make and retire them ... this is perhaps my paranoia, but I am calmer making sporadic measurements with the free.

morganeta
12/08/2019 11:22 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

morganeta said:
for having another measurement, it also gives me a repair that once I will renew the sensors to the ambulatory look to see the measurements that I make and withdraw them ... this maybe it is paranoiamine, but I am calmer making sporadic measurements with the free.

It would not make sense, since these measurements are thanks to Freestyle, which is the basis of the system.Without it, none of the measurements would be possible.

DavidAG2000
12/09/2019 12:21 a.m.

You are measured with the mobile or the freestyle, the readings are reflected in the LibreView application that is the one that looks at the endocrine, at least in my case.I have had a problem with the last sensor and when installing it I did not act the free well and I activated it with the mobile, so when I wanted to use the free I told me the message that the sensor had been activated with another device.Check the readings with my mobile and my wife all appear in the LibreView application.I carry 14 days scanning with the mobiles and I have not had any problem, with Miao2
installed even.

Toni Toni's profile photo
Toni Toni
12/09/2019 11:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderacion del foro
Padre de diabética

Hello, tell you that I have been mine for a long time since it came out and I have enough knowledge of how it works.The reason that we have the readings with the old free free is to show the controls to the endocrine since the XDrip application today does not allow to create a report and print them.I use the sensor in the thigh (there are studies that show that it measures the same as in the arm and is much more comfortable and discreet) and to hold it on top of myo2 I use a breathable aposty and that allows me to shower with it.The inconvenience?That with clothes on top is not able to read the reader.But well, organizing a little one can find the necessary intimacy.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
12/09/2019 2:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.