{'en': 'Doubts Miao Miao 2', 'es': 'Dudas Miao miao 2'} Image

Doubts Miao Miao 2

morganeta's profile photo   10/02/2019 9:03 p.m.

What advantages would MM2 then have on mm1?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/22/2019 5:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@kapi2454 because in principle the mm2 is easier to place in the sensor and in theory they said that it improved connectivity with the mobile, I with the mm1 in 2 and a half years I have not had any connection problem except if I have run out of batteryOf course.-
The MM2 also has the Reset button on the outside, that is, it can be reset without taking it out if there are problems, the MM1 has it in the internal part.- It is another advantage of 2.- 2.-
For the price that Miaomiao 1 now has, I think they are € 99, ​​I didn't even think about it.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2019 5:30 p.m.

The applications are the same?
What happens if at 5 days of buying the MM1 hangs and I want to restart it.Can I remove it and put back without losing the freestyle sensor?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/22/2019 6:56 p.m.

@kapi2454 the applications them, if you have to reset the mm1 you can carefully remove it by holding the sensor with a finger and removing the myomiao with care, I did it yesterday that I was left without battery.- But I had to do 3times in 2 and a half years.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2019 11:04 p.m.

Thank you very much for your help people, all these tips are very useful.It is difficult for us to buy these things and if they have problems, the opportunities to buy others end up

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/22/2019 11:35 p.m.

kapi2454 said:
what advantages would the mm2 then have on the mm1?

The main advantage, I would say, is that it can be immersed in water.That is, it is possible to go to the pool or to the beach with the MM2, while the MM1 only has splashes protection.

In addition, of course, of the advantages in Bluetooth stability, lower size and more reliability.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/23/2019 1:22 a.m.

etoogonza said:
davidag2000 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
I agree with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

Can you load every 5 days for example?
Or interferes with something?

It could be loaded, there would be no problem.Although the ideal is to load it every 14 days, when you take away the sensor.The MM2 battery usually lasts more than 14 days, they have already thought about it ...

davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
coincide with @togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

It could be loaded, there would be no problem.Although the ideal is to load it every 14 days, when you take away the sensor.The MM2 battery usually lasts more than 14 days, they have already thought about it ...

Hello.The Miao2 battery such as any electronic device today is lithium and, therefore, does not suffer from memory effect.It can be loaded at any time and as many times as necessary, it would be missing more.As the Forero says, when the battery is almost exhausted, it is more prone to losing readings, which I have proven personally.My recommendation is to load it when we are more comfortable to do it and keep it well full of battery so that we never lose the signal.

Hello, the loss of readings happens to me with the same frequency loaded to the maximum as with little battery.Moreover, that you say that when there is little battery there is no signal, it has neither feet nor head, from a computer perspective.It is like saying that a mobile works worse with little battery than loaded to the maximum (if it is for the battery savings mode I still accept it, but the mm2, which I know, does not have any such mode).

A computer engineer speaks to you.

DavidAG2000
12/23/2019 1:28 a.m.

kapi2454 said:
Thank you very much for your help people, all these tips are very useful.It is difficult for us to buy these things and if they have problems, the opportunities to buy others are noted

In the end, how to raise the situation is really simple: you have two models, the old (and cheaper) and the new (improved).It is clear that the new model, apart from its upper number, has been designed with a better and more modern engineering process than MM1 and, therefore, is better, in addition to having characteristics that MM1 does not offer, asAquatic protection.

I would only look at the price as to the decision to buy one or the other (which, in addition, being so little the difference, for me there was no doubt as to acquire the mm2 and without any paste).

All the best!

DavidAG2000
12/23/2019 1:33 a.m.

Miao's battery 2 does not last 14 days ... The first days of carrying the sensor is true that the battery remains at 90-100%, but I would say that from 1 week it was drastically, and I have to put it to theLoad on the 10 days of sensor use.

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
12/30/2019 8:23 p.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

morganeta said:
to me the myo battery does not last 14 days ... the first days of carrying the sensor is true that the battery remains at 90-100%, but I would saystarting from 1 week drastically, and I have to put it when loading on the 10 days of use of the sensor.

Do you mean one or 2?

Thanks for the excellent councils people.Thank you !!!!

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/30/2019 8:39 p.m.

@kapi2454 to Miao 2!
I will edit my message that I had not indicated

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
12/31/2019 12:45 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Hello!I have Miao2 very recently and it doesn't last 14 days at most 12 days.Does anyone know if you can load it still on the sensor?
Another question in which case would the Reset button be used?
Thank you!

Gladys's profile photo
Gladys
01/31/2020 3:59 a.m.

DBT 1 desde 2006 uso bomba de insulina de accu-chek+freestyle+miaomiao.
Uno de mis hijos desde abril 2019. Con 4 años, usa bomba de insulina de medtronic 640.

@Gladys There is no problem in loading myomiao while wearing it.-
The Reset button is usually used when you lose the connection and there is no way to restore it through the Bluetooth of the app that you are using or the bluetooth settings of the phone, it is an emergency resource, I in more than 2 years I think I haveI had to give 2 times and one went because MM1 had died.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/31/2020 8:57 a.m.

Thank you very much for the information sigsauer !!!!

Gladys's profile photo
Gladys
01/31/2020 5:58 p.m.

DBT 1 desde 2006 uso bomba de insulina de accu-chek+freestyle+miaomiao.
Uno de mis hijos desde abril 2019. Con 4 años, usa bomba de insulina de medtronic 640.

davidag2000 said:
ethogonza said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
Sergio Czerwacki said:
Sergio Czerwacki said:
Sergio Czerwacki said:
Sergio Czerwacki said:
I agree with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
coincide with @togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

Hello.The Miao2 battery such as any electronic device today is lithium and, therefore, does not suffer from memory effect.It can be loaded at any time and as many times as necessary, it would be missing more.As the Forero says, when the battery is almost exhausted, it is more prone to losing readings, which I have proven personally.My recommendation is to load it when we are more comfortable to do it and keep it well full of battery so that we never lose the signal.

Hello, the loss of readings happens to me with the same frequency loaded to the maximum as with little battery.Moreover, that you say that when there is little battery there is no signal, it has neither feet nor head, from a computer perspective.It is like saying that a mobile works worse with little battery than loaded to the maximum (if it is for the battery savings mode I still accept it, but the mm2, which I know, does not have any such mode).

A computer engineer tells you.

Starting at the end I am also an engineer, electronic more specifically and what?It gives me that right to speak with more property about electronic devices assuming that I know more than a person who has formed in a specific topic?Does that give me the right to disassemble other people's experiences?

As you know @davidag2000 the load level of a lithium battery directly affects its output voltage being its characteristic of non -linear load and discharge with a slope accused in low load levels.Interestingly, my end of the career was about this and I learned a few things about the theory behind the batteries.I do not know what circuitry is the one that carries the Miaomiao2 to level the tension he used to feed the different integrated in it and if he knew it would escape a lot of the reach of this forum, do you not believe?But I doubt that they match the components that a mobile phone and the management that makes energy a mobile phone use.Nor would it compare the quality controls that a mobile phone can pass with those of an apparatus such as Miaomiao ... and thereWe leave.

But what I know about my experience with Miaomiao2 (and I assure you that before writing something in a forum I think well what I say and for whom I say) is that from 30-40% battery the disconnections wereMuch more frequent.If you don't want to believe me is your problem, this is a forum and everyone has that option.But please I have so much right to publish my experience as you yours.That does not give you the right to please and try to disassemble my theory, which is what you are doing.

Without acrimony, greetings.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
04/19/2020 8:55 p.m.

My son uses myo2 with xDrip, and the differences with capillary are minimal, the first two days it happens to me that there are large differences but then accommodates, I have tried to put it 12 hours before without activating it and reduces a lot of differences but as in the other armIt carries the Iport is not so easy to be able to do it.
The myo2 battery never lasts 14 days, the 8 has 30% and is disconnected, which does not happen to me in another situation.
A lot of people are trying which is "their site" to take it as a personal comfort accompanied by good measurements and there are surprising places with good results, on Facebook of Miao, XDRIP and Nigthscout many people transmit these experiences in terms of drums and area ofapplication.
This is my experience and that of many people.
You have to try and look for the right place for each one !!!
Ah and with the free2 there are already people who have managed to use it with XDrip without using Miao, Blucon or anything !!!!

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
04/21/2020 5:11 a.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

How has that been done, Danielita76?Only with XDrip without other device?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/01/2020 12:26 a.m.

Yes, look at Facebook Nigthscout Spain, there are instructions and many people willing to help.With the free2, an Android master cell phone and that have NFC, it is dispensed with the miao, blucon, any device.
With free2 xDrip, nigthscout and patching the app reach the measurements to the followers directly !!!

Danielita76
05/01/2020 2:48 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Thanks Danielita, I have gotten on Facebook, it seems quite straight, I do not find out very well, I am a little fish with this technology, I have joined the group and see if they help me because I have to create an account inNightscout and I see that there are a lot of things to do.If someone has done it for free 2, and they can break it down easily for a slightly clumsy person in this, I appreciate it, hehe.A hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/01/2020 6:29 p.m.

I have Nigthscout, look on Facebook that there is tutorial and on YouTube too, it cost us a lot but we did it.Ask all doubts that are very supportive.But above all read those tutorials and look on YouTube to help and guide very well.
XDrip when the link can pass you directly to install it and leave for the latest the patching app .... it is difficult but not impossible !!!!

Danielita76
05/02/2020 1:12 a.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.