{'en': 'Doubts Miao Miao 2', 'es': 'Dudas Miao miao 2'} Image

Doubts Miao Miao 2

morganeta's profile photo   10/02/2019 9:03 p.m.

@TOGONZA How much do you carry it?I carry it in the buttocks, it measures very well, but I want to change for letting the area rest.The arms discarded them because the sensors jump with any blow that I give myself.

I have seen some Americans and English who carry it in my chest but it gives me a little grrima.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/10/2019 1:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@etoogonza What height of the thigh do you take it?I carry it in the buttocks, it measures very well, but I want to change for letting the area rest.The arms discarded them because the sensors jump with any blow that I give myself.

I have seen some Americans and English who carry it in my chest but it gives me a little grrima.

Well, I put it right at the height where the end of the side pocket of the pants is.I have to clarify that the study specifies the upper part of the thigh.When loading it it is also good because you put the mobile/powerbank with the cable in that pocket and it does not show.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
12/10/2019 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ruthbia

Hello, I put a link that may interest you

Link

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
12/10/2019 3:45 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Ruthbia I take it more or less at the height of the cowboy pocket and I am luxurious

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/12/2019 12:47 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you all.I'm going to try the thigh next Monday, the one I carry, to see how such.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2019 12:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have already put it because the one I was wearing, they replenish it, for the moment it is great.Very tight with the capillary.
Thank you all.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2019 12:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will try the next in the thigh to see how such although I will have to shave a tad but it is also true that I have seen photos of people who put them on all the hair hair.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/13/2019 2:11 p.m.

I personally put the sensors where the manufacturer recommends, that is, in the back of the arms where there are, at least, a little fat.I see more comfortable scan it there than in the leg.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/14/2019 12:35 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
I personally put the sensors where the manufacturer recommends, that is, on the back of the arms where there are, at least, a little fat.I see more comfortable scan it there than in the leg.

David those who carry Miao is a lot of pegote to wear everything hanging from the arm.It hooks and is also very indiscreet.And I assure you that there is plenty of fat (and that I have a short BMI)

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
12/15/2019 10:50 a.m.

etoogonza said:
davidag2000 said:
I personally, put the sensors where the manufacturer recommends, that is, in the back of the arms whereThere are at least a little fat.I see more comfortable scan it there than in the leg.

David those who carry Miao is a lot of pegote to wear everything hanging from the arm.It hooks and is also very indiscreet.And I assure you that in the thigh there is plenty

I carry the mm2 and nothing happens to me.Everything works perfectly and of course it is discreet, and more in winter when you wear a sweatshirt and nothing is seen.

DavidAG2000
12/15/2019 12:37 p.m.

Those who carry it in the thigh, are they encouraged to take a picture?

My partner tested in the chest and seems to hook a nerve.He gave him a kind of cramp in the area and apart came out blood.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/15/2019 2:15 p.m.

The photo is not very good, but at the height of the pocket.Of course, it is marked, the same as when I carry it in the buttock.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/16/2019 10:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much ruthbia !!It is very helpful !!

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/16/2019 12:52 p.m.

I agree with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep in mind this before claiming that the sensor does not

Sergio Czerwacki's profile photo
Sergio Czerwacki
12/20/2019 1:43 p.m.

Sergio Czerwacki said:
coincide with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

Can you load every 5 days for example?
Or interferes with something?

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
12/20/2019 3:17 p.m.

Sergio Czerwacki said:
coincide with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

Hi Sergio, usually, the MM2 battery does last 14 days and more.In fact, I loaded it when I put on a new free freestyle and today the 14 days have ended and the MM2 battery is still 20%, so that you get an idea ...

On the other hand, using XDrip+, one of the configurable alarms sounds the phone if it loses the signal (does not receive readings) for x time.It would be useful to you, I have it activated.

I hope I have solved a problem.

All the best!

DavidAG2000
12/21/2019 12:25 a.m.

kapi2454 said:
Sergio Czerwacki said:
I agree with @Togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

It could be loaded, there would be no problem.Although the ideal is to load it every 14 days, when you take away the sensor.The MM2 battery usually lasts more than 14 days, they have already thought about it ...

DavidAG2000
12/21/2019 12:27 a.m.

I wear 3 sensors in the upper part of the thigh, in the front pocket of the cowboy, towards the side.Discreet, if someone looks like it is something you carry in their pocket, comfortable to scan.
Happy with accuracy, I also carry Miao1.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
12/21/2019 5:57 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
kapi2454 said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
coincide with @togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

It could be loaded, there would be no problem.Although the ideal is to load it every 14 days, when you take away the sensor.The MM2 battery usually lasts more than 14 days, they have already thought about it ...

davidag2000 said:
davidag2000 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
kapi2454 said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
sergio czerwacki said:
coincide with @togonza.Tomato and mm2 use.Today to the p .. since I woke up and not medium or the MM2 or the FSL reader.I was already getting crazy.Solution, take off the mm2 and turned out that it was without battery.That, incredibly, also interfere with the reader.The MM2 battery does not last 15 days, it runs out much earlier.Keep this in mind before claiming that the sensor does not go

Hello.The Miao2 battery such as any electronic device today is lithium and, therefore, does not suffer from memory effect.It can be loaded at any time and as many times as necessary, it would be missing more.As the Forero says, when the battery is almost exhausted, it is more prone to losing readings, which I have proven personally.My recommendation is to load it when we are more comfortable to do it and keep it well full of battery so that we never lose the signal.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
12/22/2019 11:18 a.m.

In the Miaomiao Facebook group there is a very high percentage of people that the MM2 battery does not reach 14 days or by Asomo, many people 11, 9 and even that it does not reach the week of use that has returned it,It is true that it is easier to place and load but between the battery and how complicated the sensor is scanned with the mobile phone people are very disenchanted;I asked for a replacement because I did not reach 10 days of drums, in fact, I asked to change it to me for the mm1 and without problems, I returned the 2 and sent me the 1, now I have two mm1 that the battery lasts almost2 sensors (28 days) without problems.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/22/2019 2:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.