{'en': 'Elections and COVID-19', 'es': 'Elecciones y Covid-19'} Image

Elections and COVID-19

vanessa30's profile photo   01/11/2021 9:17 a.m.

Hello everyone,

For those who live in Catalonia and those who don't, to know your opinion ...

If any of us had to be at the electoral tables with Covid's current situation, what would you do?

Thank you!

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/11/2021 9:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm going to work, so I would also go to an electoral table.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/11/2021 1:37 p.m.

If you touch it, it is very difficult to get rid so I don't think you have another option to go.You can try to free yourself but it should not be easy.But well I imagine that they will take the necessary measures to reduce the risk of infection, there will not be more risk than in work or in similar places.I would go but it is yours.Of course, if you don't want to do it well because it is a serious crime not to appear.Talk to the doctor to see if with any role you can get rid but in the end you have to go do not play it because it is not a joke not to appear.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/11/2021 1:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

We still do not know who touches him and who is not.
Let's see I do not consider it the same as working, they are more hours and meals can not be done in the same way.
I already say a little to have to be locked up so many hours.
Nse if the time comes, we'll see what happens.
Thank you

vanessa30
01/11/2021 2:30 p.m.

If you want, you have no obligation to go "1st the lesion, ailment or physical or psychic illness that, although it has not given rise to a declaration of inability to work, prevents the functions of a member of an electoral table, or becomeparticularly difficult or painful the exercise of such functions.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/11/2021 5:31 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have taken it out of here Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/11/2021 5:32 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I do not see the problem, the necessary measures will be taken.And you can go out there you have to manage with those of your table, two always have to be present.
For temporary disability, total and absolute disability you can present the proof and tell the judge that you are not going, there they grant it safe.You can also submit a doctor's report, and there the judge decides.

Anaisabel
01/11/2021 5:52 p.m.

Alberto_13, I will take an eye on him, it's always good to know what to stick to.
Merci

vanessa30
01/11/2021 6:31 p.m.

@Alberto_13 😊

vanessa30
01/11/2021 6:37 p.m.

I imagine that they will put media like Super's cashiers: screens, gloves, gel, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2021 3:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Vanessa30 I have been several times in my town and it is true that it is many hours and nobody likes to do it but it is a duty that we all have to fulfill when it touches us.For the diabetes theme I see no problem although if the doctor considers it and makes you a proof and you pour because what you earn.
Normally you take turns with the others on the table to go out to eat (as long as there are 2 at the table there is no problem) and you can also take your food and eat it in the place where it is done.It is usually in similar schools or sites that are quite well conditioned.
In my case it touched me when I was registered in the town that is quite small, and the place where it was done had nothing, almost a bathroom in conditions and without heating.One of the times in March it was quite cold and they put a gas stove that with the door open all day did.It is not pleasant but when it touches you it is what there is.In a city they usually have very well conditioned sites may even have machines to get coffee and snacks and otherwise you can always take some home.The town bar was taken coffee and we went out to eat at home.The site is known before, if you worry, you can go by before seeing what you have and so you decide if you get something.
Table work is very simple although there are many hours and then the count and filling the minutes is what is more cumbersome because you are also tired after 12 hours there but it can be done without problem.And they give you permission at work the next day, you are entitled to several hours in the morning for permission.
And with Covid because I imagine that they will put more measures, like a screen or something to not be in direct contact with people so it is not much more risk than in any job.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/12/2021 5:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Yessica_a is fine that you explain how your experience has been.
I had to go on a substitute on 3 occasions, but I have never had to stay.
If in the end I have to go, I will explain how the day is given

vanessa30
01/12/2021 7:28 p.m.

You will be good @vanessa30, you won't have problems.People who are with you if they are like you, normal, will not put you in problems eating, clicking, etc ..... You can touch the antipatic@ on duty: P, but the decisions are made by the president of the table who normally actsaccording to what the whole table thinks.

Anaisabel
01/13/2021 2:20 p.m.

@Anaisabel, so I hope you can spend the calm day and without too many setbacks.
A hug

vanessa30
01/13/2021 6:26 p.m.

If you have any kind of recognized disability you can also be exempt from the electoral table, and I even understand that with some psychological report.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/13/2021 7:40 p.m.

@Ajd The reason for my consultation here, it is not really for wanting to get rid if I would touch me on the tables.
It is to know if you had gone through that, as I had gone and above all with the Covid now that !!
For example hypos and having to wear the glucometer and wash hands etc.
But if the case is given and I have to go, I will first evaluate everything in general.
Thanks to you too.
Disability I do have that of 33, that there for the 80s, just for having diagnosed the diabetes.

vanessa30
01/13/2021 9:17 p.m.

You have to have a total or absolute disability to be exempt, with a degree of disability you have to go to the electoral table.
If you are also low, you would be exempt from clear request,

Anaisabel
01/13/2021 9:24 p.m.

Hi Vanessa30, now with Covid I don't know, but in the last generals I had to go to the Electoral Board of my province and presented the Disability Certificate and I did not go to the electoral table.It is not that I did not want to be that I could not even today for family reasons.
I hope it has been understood.
Greetings.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/13/2021 9:53 p.m.

The day I went to take my certificate there was a tail of people who refused to appear at the table and the person in front of me only presented a psychological report, that's why I know, because I talked to that person.
What I want to say is that there are many people who see it as a nuisance.
Good night.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/13/2021 10:06 p.m.

@Adj Yes, I understand what you say and everyone knows because it has to do certain things in according to circumstances.
Of course, as we are so many, there is everything and I know there are many people who are true that they do not want to go and they can actually do it.
In the end....
Good night, greetings

vanessa30
01/13/2021 10:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.