{'en': 'Elections and COVID-19', 'es': 'Elecciones y Covid-19'} Image

Elections and COVID-19

vanessa30's profile photo   01/11/2021 9:17 a.m.

Anyway they will suspend them if or yes, we have the third hello in Sunami plan

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/13/2021 10:36 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Already, that is the most logical.
It makes no sense to make this with the situation we are living.
Even so, you will have to get and have been good to read the opinions of each one 😉

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/13/2021 10:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The elections have been postponed until May 30

Alberto_13
01/15/2021 9:35 p.m.

But we are not suitable like the others and claim to do the same as everyone and now we do not want to go to an electoral table one day !!But if we fight to be the same we will have to do the same that is what we wanted and now we complain about the electoral table, if we are suitable and now we want to present a disability, that's why we had to fight in their day and not want to be the sameGive
Greetings and good choices

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/17/2021 11:47 a.m.

Hello, I think you have not read the comments made here well.
No one has said that he does not want to go to an electoral table, reasons and experiences have been raised, but in no case has it been said that we cannot do things like the rest

vanessa30
01/17/2021 1:18 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
we still do not know who touches him and who does not.
Let's see I do not consider it the same as working, they are more hours and meals can not be done in the same way.
I already say a little to have to be locked up so many hours.
Nse if the time comes, we'll see what happens.
Thanks

Being so many hours locked up and meals cannot be done in the same way ,,, because like everyone else, or you want to do less hours, I still don't read well ,,,
Greetings and do not take it as an attack, it is not, I just think we should ask for other things and claim others that we need

andrespmat
01/17/2021 1:29 p.m.

In my writing I said that more hours are if we compare them with work and it is so.
I don't take anything badly, I always try to be empathic as much as possible.

vanessa30
01/17/2021 1:43 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
In my writing I said that more hours if we compare them with work and that is.
I don't take anything badly, I always try to be empathic as much as possible.

🤗🤗🤗👍👍

andrespmat
01/17/2021 2:21 p.m.

Presenting the Diabetes disability certificate, you pour from attending the table.There is no more.

And forgive the "off topic", but it makes me funny that we fight to be the same.No, rather, do we fight to try to bring the disease in the best possible way, but the same ???I debuted late in DM1 with 45 years, always healthy, athlete, without reviewable diseases and for things genetics, diabetic and now.I have been on the same way and I will be the same.Before I ran between 5 and 10 km without disheveling.Now, I go for a walk and the group has to wait for me when it gives me a low glucose downturn and wait for me to climb.The same says.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
01/17/2021 3:01 p.m.

Vanessa 30, I had to be on a table once.He simply knew that a young man was diabetic because he is my neighbor.Azuel as follows I put 4 units less basal the day before since I was going to jump a food breakfast at 3:30 and lunch strong before leaving my post on the electoral table.I went to eat with my colleagues I think they were given a snack and some lid and something like that to my town City Hall had prepared a diabetic menu, just like there is for allergic to a Celiacal thing and so on.I have a 39 % disability 34 for diabetes and 5 % because I am still a finger of the foot and I am lame.I put the glucometer in the same chair and look at my glucose when no one entered and according to my partner in mind to look for the ID and others, then do something else or go take turns.The pandemic I suppose that there will be a protocol of action you do not touch any envelope has touched another person you will have a screen in front and so on.It seems to me that this is what I asked.The afternoon jumps a meal but I already had it calculated and then when I got home I made a strong dinner.I am clear that I am diabetic, my pancreas does not manufacture insulin and I have to inject it and I have a diet that everyone should carry.Otherwise I think I can do everything and I do it.When I debut 40 years ago they hid you at home because it was frowned upon.I have been fighting in my 40 years of evolution for a lot of things that are previously deprived.I do not understand any comments from our colleagues I do not understand.As he has responded to us, I find that he is excited to go, just as they have called you to the table they could have called a paralitic person in a thorough blind chair and so on.Surely any of them will have adapted their lives to their situation,

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 3:01 p.m.

K5288pn25.

@2piuviato1frts, I thank you for who tell us his experience of that day.
38 years ago I was diagnosed with DM type1 and it is true that it has been a long way and often difficult.
Luckily now it is all much better and we have been facilitated many things that we did not have and cost to get, such as a simple glucometer.
The elections have been annulled, we will wait for the date.
All the best

vanessa30
01/17/2021 3:20 p.m.

Another for you Vanessa, the worldview of a diabetic person does not have to mark those who speak without knowing the disease we have to do it.If both the glucometer have also tried the needles that looked like nails.Both you and me, in a forum, what we can offer and give is experience.A pleasure to meet her, companion.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/17/2021 3:28 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Andrespmat said:
vanessa30 said:
we still do not know who touches him and who does not.
Let's see I do not consider it the same as working, they are more hours and meals can not be done in the same way.
I already say a little to have to be locked up so many hours.
Nse if the time comes, we'll see what happens.
Thanks

Being so many hours locked up and meals cannot be done in the same way ,,, because like everyone else, or you want to do less hours, I still don't read well ,,,
Greetings and do not take it as an attack, it is not, I just think we should ask for other things and claim others that we need

It seems very good to me that you want and revindicoptions.

Alberto_13
01/17/2021 3:31 p.m.

Well, in the end there are elections and those who are in quarantine and the positive ones can vote.

Alberto_13
01/27/2021 3:28 p.m.

:either

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/27/2021 3:57 p.m.

Go what yes, and I have touched me an alternate president.
I have thought about the risks and I went to my ayto to request the exemption, because I am not a healthcare personnel, nor do I have to be in contact with asymptomatic people and much less to have to protect myself with how many masks and epis as they will make us put on19 to 20h, which is when the infected and their relatives come.It seems like crazy that to vote and listen to rallies, these people if they can leave and symbargo to buy the bread.
I try to protect myself to the fullest avoiding that situations for the health of my 3 -year -old girls and for my own, and I think crazy that the Generalitat makes elections at this time.
So despite criticism, this has been my decision

vanessa30
01/27/2021 4:13 p.m.

And I applaud her

Alberto_13
01/27/2021 5:01 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
and I applaud it

Thanks 😀

vanessa30
01/27/2021 5:21 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
go yes, and I have touched me president.
I have thought about the risks and I went to my ayto to request the exemption, because I am not a healthcare personnel, nor do I have to be in contact with asymptomatic people and much less to have to protect myself with how many masks and epis as they will make us put on19 to 20h, which is when the infected and their relatives come.It seems like crazy that to vote and listen to rallies, these people if they can leave and symbargo to buy the bread.
I try to protect myself to the fullest avoiding that situations for the health of my 3 -year -old girls and for my own, and I think crazy that the Generalitat makes elections at this time.
So despite criticism, this has been my decision

Very good decision

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/27/2021 10:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

@CGS Thank you

vanessa30
01/27/2021 11:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.