{'en': 'Elections and COVID-19', 'es': 'Elecciones y Covid-19'} Image

Elections and COVID-19

vanessa30's profile photo   01/11/2021 9:17 a.m.

vanessa30 said:
go yes, and I have touched me president.
I have thought about the risks and I went to my ayto to request the exemption, because I am not a healthcare personnel, nor do I have to be in contact with asymptomatic people and much less to have to protect myself with how many masks and epis as they will make us put on19 to 20h, which is when the infected and their relatives come.It seems like crazy that to vote and listen to rallies, these people if they can leave and symbargo to buy the bread.
I try to protect myself to the fullest avoiding that situations for the health of my 3 -year -old girls and for my own, and I think crazy that the Generalitat makes elections at this time.
So despite criticism, this has been my decision

I don't think you have to justify yourself, nobody has the right to criticize you for your decisions.You do what you consider best for you, just like we would do the rest.
Anyway, if you are normal, it is not about that you do not touch you to be on the table (I tell you if you can't get rid that you are calm).The titular president if he does not appear gets into a good mess and it is very difficult not to go.You would only have to go at 8:00 and as soon as the headlines arrive, the table is constituted and the substitutes go home.
But well if you can fix it to take away from substitute much better not to worry.It seems to me crazy that they make elections as the subject is.At least those who are confined to make them vote by mail and not go there, it is not normal as they manage these things.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
01/28/2021 4:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@Yessica_a, I could solve it and I tell you that the appointments were for hours and precisely next to me there was a person who explained that he had renal failure and did not help him not to be on the table.
Let's see how the panorama is and the feeling of insecurity that we have people, I do not know if the president will be or perhaps for any just cause does not go.
Diabetes is not a reason for excuse, in my case I alleged the 33 of disability because it is not so, there was no way.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/28/2021 5:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a very personal decision, I am going to tell you my experience and that the people who have diabetes should not work, we were or are (I don't know) Risk personnel (I had never heard the word diabetes so many times for television), We could not "" use the Madrid subway, well that I roll up.In March when all this began I worked in a site, which had to close forced by confinement, but this company has other facilities where they relocated me, in my official position I would only be in contact with people although I also cleaned the facilities.Well, in the new position, in addition to cleaning, there that came into contact with people, vehicles, clothing and even epis that have been in direct contact with the virus, and manipulba, that if protecting with gloves and masks FFP2 or KN95 also ofThe surgical ones, the glasses only put them when I fumigated with bleach.So in addition to what I think is crazy to celebrate elections now and let the positive out, when we have told us saying that we do not meet.You also have to keep in mind that that was so much weird, and that if I have not used an NBQ suit but the companions that used them (towards more heat) sweated what was not written and had given them a courseHow to put and take him away and many times they needed help and when they disheveled from them they went to special containers.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/31/2021 12:08 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

It is certainly unfortunate how this situation is being taken in general.
How long can we continue safe from this damn coronavirus!

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/31/2021 7:38 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@yesssica_a, I could solve it and tell you that the appointments were for hours and precisely next to me there was a person who explained that he had renal failure and did not help him not to be inThe table.
Let's see how the panorama is and the feeling of insecurity that we have people, I do not know if the president will be or perhaps for any just cause does not go.
Diabetes is not a reason for excuse, in my case I alleged the 33 of disability PQ if not, there was no way.

Hello, good afternoon.That was what I commented in a previous post, the degree of disability.In the end if he has hand, and more in this situation.All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
02/02/2021 4 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.