{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2, Errors in Reading Values', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 2, errores en los valores de lectura'} Image

Free Freestyle 2, Errors in Reading Values

25mar2000's profile photo   01/23/2021 3:51 p.m.

Choose as preferential freeview.Diabox receives data by Bluetooth, only use NFC when you link the sensor.
The widget is fine but you have the option of seeing glycemia in the status bar, with the suspended phone, it is not necessary to activate the screen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/14/2022 9:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

25mar2000 said:
I am having enough problems with the free sensor 2 and I don't know very well to do.

At first I was very happy with the sensors because they seem to me a great advance in the face of having to be looking at the capillary glucose and trusted the values ​​that I told me, however I am realizing that the second week of the sensor the values ​​it gives me areso far from the reality that scares me a lot.

The sensor gives me very low values ​​when I am really much higher, to the point that told me it was in 68 and the capillary told me 199.

I do not want to stop using the sensors but I cannot continue like this either, there is so much difference in the values ​​that it seems dangerous to me.

I do not know what to do, I do not know if there is any way to solve it or if someone happens to someone, but I all the people with whom I have spoken have told me that although the values ​​have a margin of error for them it is never so bigLike that.I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I put it in my arm as they recommend and look at it with my mobile.

I am about to leave them quite really, it doesn't make me funny, but this is a tremendous uncertainty and it has happened to me with most sensors that I have used, not only with a few.

Any recommendation?

I am a little scared.

Thank you!

Good morning:
I have been the very new one with a new one that I put on 20 days ago.
I had to remove and put another, I imagine I was spoiled or in defect.
I sent it in guarantee to those of Freestyle.

Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
10/18/2022 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
boys if you use the real mobile ... change of night and day ... use the official app as little as possible ... only for control with the nurse.

I have installed an app called Diabox.It makes you automatic readings every minute although sometimes 2-3min maximum, I can also put it on the screen as widget of the mobile and I no longer have to be scanning the mobile that also at certain times is a can.

The app also has several controls that I don't know as Liga does not bring the officer ...

-Allarma in case it detects a chopped or low up of more than 3.6mg/dl ... so you quickly detect a sharp change ....

It has its own reading calculation algorithm ... more reliable than that of the official app ... and then and most importantly ... since I use it as soon as the typical error messages from the official app of ...

The most important thing ... is that this app is to install and with a very basic config is put and scan the sensor .. it doesn't matter if one is already started with the officer and you don't have to crack anything or make strange moves.
BBOT
I recommend it, seriously

Thank you very much for the recommendation.It looks great.I used only the ABBOT reader because I do mountain cycling and the mobile is more uncomfortable to measure you on the route.With the reader just one hand and I don't have to stop or release the two hands that can be dangerous depending on where.Now I will also use the mobile when I am not with the bike.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
10/21/2022 12:49 a.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

Good weeks ago I published a note where I indicated the tremendous mistakes that the patch of the free, I call it and change it without problem but they are failures that at this point should not occur and even more with the advances in technology, because I just made aTest A1C Hemoglobin and gives me 7.5 when the reader gave you an approximate 6.5 which means that the measurements were wrong for more than 4 months and gave a lot below.
ENFINE ABOT claim at least

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 11:16 a.m.

@antonimar I don't trust the sensor.Calibro with Diabox and in all laboratory glycos it has succeeded.
Free 2 measures well below real and free glycemia 1 average above.Hence you have such a high glyc.
The sensor is always "orient."

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/23/2022 12:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@antonimar I do not trust the sensor.Calibro with Diabox and in all laboratory glycos it has succeeded.
Free 2 measures well below real and free glycemia 1 average above.Hence you have such a high glyc.
The sensor is always "orient."

What is Caliro with Diabox?Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/23/2022 12:38 p.m.

New mistake !!!!!I had never left this: that "the sensor reactivates"

I have activated it with the app, in those cases the glucometer usually tells me that it is already active and that it cannot measure it, because no, this time it gives it defective

And Diabox tells me that this sensor does not work too.What a day I have.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 1:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Arjjj.What madness !!!

I get out of the shower and now, the glucometer activates it, despite having activated with LibreLink 15 minutes ago ..... Pufff, paints that it will cascar;Or it is activated with one or the other, both is not possible.That yes, the Diabox has struck it without problems ....

If I do with the perfect glucometer and Diabox, LibreLink is an "M", almost no use.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 1:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon!!A question.

How long does the freestyle take to indicate that glucose is going up after having eaten something?I understand that this can vary greatly depending on the type of HC, fats, etc.But more or less?

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/27/2022 4:20 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

And it depends on each person @Prother and the hour, not just the type of food.Each body takes to metabolize differently.Absorption, digestion times are different.

In my case at breakfast they are like 15 min, in the food it takes to see data such as 25 min and in the dinners about 45 min.But it also depends on my hormones.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/27/2022 7:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is very curious @ruthbia.I asked why in my seven years of diabetic I had not changed my metabolism and everything followed some patterns that I was already used to.But, a month ago I got everything out of control, I have returned to resume the control (I was taken away from me and I have returned to Novorapid) but I have noticed that there are meals that take longer to reflect the climb.

The hormones is a task.I have left the cortisol somewhat low, although within the limits and I have to test the Acth.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/29/2022 12:13 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

I have been using the sensor for two months and, until the latter, I had not had problems.Yesterday afternoon, I began to see that the readings did not correspond to what they should have.My cure was flat.Check with the capillary, I see that the results are up to 60 and 70 less.For me it is defective.Tomorrow I take it to my nurse and tell me how to act (since they are financed)

MT2207's profile photo
MT2207
06/09/2024 8:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.