{'en': 'Free Freestyle 2, Errors in Reading Values', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 2, errores en los valores de lectura'} Image

Free Freestyle 2, Errors in Reading Values

25mar2000's profile photo   01/23/2021 3:51 p.m.

The box is not necessary, in LibreLink the number they ask for, in adjustments, about, you have the last three sensors used is saved.I ask the sensors damaged to Abbot directly, in my ambulatory they do not change them.Each community or province or municipality does it differently.Abbot sends you an envelope with some bags where you put the sensor, not the box, and send it.
@Rachel86, in such a small child I would use only the glucometer, especially when you start.The sensors are not reliable to 100%, and when learning you forget if it is going well or badly, but, this is my opinion, always consult a doctor.
Diabox can calibrate so it is more reliable.For iPhone I don't know how to see if someone tells you and if not look online a little.This technologies is not mine either.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2022 3:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel that thought, that being so small the sensor may not be accurate.The case is Q, here in Seville, that all the children in the hospital I have seen even though they are small.When I see something weird I do the capillary but what happens to me is too sensitive and it becomes very little insulin (sometimes nothing or 0.10 !!) then I should do too many capillaries and the poor thing is wrong.The doctors do not give me more options and now they tell me about the bomb at least to be able to prick the fair and not with elucion.That scares me a lot ...
Ufff esq I can't find the iOS version of the Diabox app any side.Is there any similar for iOS?THANK YOU!

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/11/2022 3:46 p.m.

@Rachel86 ABBOTT sensors do not recommend them for children under 3 years, I think I remember.
Diabox does not work with Apple, only Android, the developer had rights problems and others.There is a thread on Telegram about this, but I only follow Android.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2022 4:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Uffff because they have not informed us of anything.Telegram the conversations app ??

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/11/2022 5:17 p.m.

@Rachel86 The sensor has an app of its brand, LibreLink.Diabox is another app that we like more and that allows through other platforms to see the sensor data with several mobiles.
For a baby the best is a glucometer with a prick of those who do not hurt.Tell her with the pediatrician

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2022 5:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Rachel86, there is the puncher People that is painless, I do not know if such young children can use it.In the Diabetika store they have it, check out, www.diabetika.es

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/11/2022 6:26 p.m.

Ay thank you very much !!I will look at that punctured to see how such.The endocrine has put me in traffic light directly, a week to discharge us from the hospital.The ESQ free app gives me the same wrong values ​​as the sensor when it passed it.X I asked if there was any other app that served the sensor….

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/11/2022 7:41 p.m.

@Rachel86 Diabox takes the sensor data, its only advantage is that you can enter capillary data and recalculate the values, come on, it is calibrates but it does not always be right.For accuracy we only have the glucometers and punctures.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2022 11:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ahhhh had no idea.Man something else helps.Uff disgust of pricks really changed me x.I hope you see something for iOS
Thank you !!

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/12/2022 10:46 a.m.

@Rachel86 Another option is to buy a simple Android with second -hand NFC only to monitor you with Diabox and with the iPhone activated the sensor.
You also have the freeview option.But you have to register with the same mail as the Abbott account.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/12/2022 11:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The freeview is effectively the one I have because they taught me in the hospital.The truth is very good but the problem that I have is seen that the sensor sometimes varies too much with the capillary.I understand that in abrupt ups and downs pass, but there are times that 40/50 of difference….X That you had excited me with Diabox 😞

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/12/2022 11:03 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Rachel86 Abbott sensors do not recommend them for children under 3 years, I think I remember.
Diabox does not work with Apple, only Android, the developer had rights problems and others.There is a thread on Telegram about this, but I only follow Android.

Could you tell me the Telegram channel for Diabox?
I have tried to lower it from the play store and it does not go.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/13/2022 1:04 p.m.

sandman said:
ruthbia said:
@rachel86 the abbott sensors do not recommend them for children under 3 years, I think I remember.

Could you tell me the Telegram channel for Diabox?
I have tried to lower it from the play store and it does not go.

In the Play Store is not.If you put "Diabox latest version" on Google you will find the page (github.com) with the download options.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/13/2022 3:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much @sandman !!!I will look for him to see.This of technologies is fatal

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/13/2022 11:49 p.m.

For iOS
Link

It has a tutorial.

Link This is Diabox for Android

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/14/2022 8:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ayyy thousand thanks !!!Ufff I will then get quiet because I come in English I give myself with a wall hehehe 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/14/2022 10:24 a.m.

A question, does this app interfere with Abbott's "officer"?Can both of them be used or one of the two must be uninstall?
Thank you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/14/2022 1:53 p.m.

Sandman said:
a doubt, does this app interfere with Abbott's "official"?Can both of them be used or one of the two must be uninstall?
Thank you.

You can use both, I do it.But important that you first scan with the officer.When you are working you can start Diabox.

isabelbota
10/14/2022 2:57 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Sandman said:
a doubt, does this app interfere with the "official" of Abbott?Can both of them be used or one of the two must be uninstall?
Thank you.

You can use both, I do it.But important that you first scan with the officer.When you are working you can start diabox.

Forgive the insistence, but how do I choose which of the two apps should read when the NFC passed?
Thanks and forgive the inconvenience.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/14/2022 4:26 p.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
Sandman said:
Sandman said:
a doubt, does this app interfere with the "Officer "of Abbott?Can both of them be used or one of the two must be uninstall?
Thank you.

You can use both, I do it.But important that you first scan with the officer.When you are working you can start diabox.

Forgive the insistence, but how do I choose which of the two apps should read when the NFC passed?
Thanks and forgive the inconvenience.

Don't worry.
You open freeLink and escapes.
And when you read you, at least at the time, you get into diabox and escapes.
For Diabox put a widget (squeeze on the desktop, choose Widget and the Diabox app) and you have it on the desk and you are always watching it.And there you click "Scan" and you pass it.Will "Wheter to replace sensor tell you?"And you tell him yes.
At first it can be disconnected a lot, the first days passes me, I do not know if it is for my mobile, because when you see it disconnected (you see it for the time and above the number crossed out) you scan it again and that's it.

isabelbota
10/14/2022 4:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.