{'en': 'Time in range (IRR) and coefficient of diabetes variability', 'es': 'Tiempo en Rango (TIR) y coeficiente de variabilidad de la diabetes'} Image

Time in range (IRR) and coefficient of diabetes variability

Ruthbia's profile photo   07/22/2021 11:06 a.m.

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
@regina it cost me a lot to change because I was used to Lantus despite what towards night hypos.
In the end I decided to let myself convince the endocrine and now I would not return to Lantus or crazy

I was the same, when I started with Lantus well but after a few years, beastly hypos, of 20, that my husband had to click Glycagon PQ almost unconscious, and less bad that he found out PQ if not, I don't tell it,All at night, so I changed ipsofacto, first toujeo and then threeiba, already with the alarms of the free is a tranquility.

Good luck that he realized !!
If I tell you that I felt them for them or woke up with my heart that came out and others for a dog that I had to cry by my side and hearing it or my husband woke up or woke up.
Incredible to believe it, but I'm alive thanks to her.
And nothing to do with the thread of this conversation, but the microwave caught fire while I was at home alone and it was the dog that came to the sink to let me know.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/28/2021 10:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:

I was the same, when I started with Lantus well but after a few years, beastly hypos, of 20, that my husband had to click Glycagon PQ almost unconscious, and less bad that he found out PQ if not, I don't tell it,All at night, so I changed ipsofacto, first toujeo and then threeiba, already with the alarms of the free is a tranquility.

If I tell you that I felt them for them or woke up with my heart that came out and others for a dog that I had to cry by my side and hearing it or my husband woke up or woke up.
And nothing to do with the thread of this conversation, but the microwave caught fire at home alone and it was the dog that came to the sink to let me know.

I also have a dog that I believe you totally.They have a sixth sense.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/28/2021 10:43 p.m.

meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
vanessa30 said:
@Egina I had a hard time changing because I was used to Lantus despite what to nocturnal hypos.
In the end I decided to let myself convince the endocrine and now I would not return to Lantus or crazy

And nothing to do with the thread of this conversation, but the microwave caught fire at home alone and it was the dog that came to the sink to let me know.

I also have a dog that I believe you totally.They have a sixth sense.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/28/2021 11:05 p.m.

Just these days I was wondering what exactly the coefficient of variability meant.Thanks for the information.

In my case I am 98% of the time in the range as average, 6.1% of A1C and 22.4% of glucose variability (which according to the objective of the application, I carry it well too)

I am quite happy with what I have improved thanks to the freestyle sensor.Before I thought I was doing well, but once you start knowing you and see how everything affects you (what you eat, the time you put before insulin, sport, be moving or sedentary after eating ... etc)It is when you really have good glucose control, avoiding any peak with food most of the time.

Teresun's profile photo
Teresun
08/05/2021 7:43 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@anaisabel
Hello.When you enter the web on the left there is like a phone and next to each other.You give that thing and you already get a screen where you put "glucose reports."You click there and the first thing is AGP where we are talking about.
I got the default data for 14 days, so in the upper right corner, in the three lines next to Libreview, I click and I already changed everything to 90 days.
It is true that we have a lot of information, but the information is never bad.What you have to give is the importance you have.This I looked at him as a curious thing, it is not essential either.As you say, it's about taking care and trying to do things right without obsessing, which we already have enough ... 😋😘

And where can you see the coefficient of variability?, Or do you have to calculate it?It is that I enter and I see the average glucose reports, hiccup events, but I can see that in the app, I would be interested in the coefficient.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/05/2021 11:20 p.m.

In glucose report - AGP report you can see it

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/06/2021 8:22 a.m.

@meginer, in Libreview, on the first sheet click here:

The first sheet is the AGP report and you can choose if you want 7 days, 30 days, concrete dates, etc.

Time in rank is also seen in the sensor:

In my case, it reflects that I had many hypos while adapting my body to the new diet.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/06/2021 8:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:

The first sheet is the AGP report and you can choose if you want 7 days, 30 days, concrete dates, etc.

In my case, it reflects that I had many hypos while adapting my body to the new diet.

Thank you very much Ruthbia !!, I had not seen these reports, I only used the app.I am in coefficient of variability in 36.5, justify, with enough hypos in 15 D, to see if now with FIASP I am more stable.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/14/2021 10:58 a.m.

ruthbia said:

How do I do if I want to see the AGP report of the last week?, By default is for 14 D, change it above and give AGP report and continue giving me the last 14 d.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/14/2021 11:51 a.m.

I looked what were the data for a person without diabetes.For it, variation variability is usually 20% and average glycemia over 100. In case someone is interested.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
08/15/2021 9:26 a.m.

Thank you very much Ruthbia for the information.

It is very good for me to better understand the results that Glucosa reports from Libreview give.

neonser's profile photo
neonser
08/15/2021 8:44 p.m.

@meginer in report configuration

Then you give here: a week are the last 7 days

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 1:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.