{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

But have you started the sensor with the official app ????

marine's profile photo
marine
05/20/2021 11:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, I started it with LibreLink at noon, then at night I scanned with Diabox.My brother has just installed Diabox (with a several days sensor) and the same thing happens.In fact I had not noticed the notice until he told me.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/20/2021 11:29 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The Activa Signal Loss Alarm.

Also check in the application settings that both apps have all the permits enabled.

marine's profile photo
marine
05/20/2021 12:27 p.m.

Ok @marine
I put the low -free freeLink alarm to try and now that I am in 85 I just sound.
It happens as when you activate the way to sound the alarms having the phone in silence.You activate it but then the LibreLink warns you that they will not sound because you have it in silence but they sound ...
This tells you when it is silent but the alarms sound

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/20/2021 3:14 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The official app is that it is to eat separately ...

marine's profile photo
marine
05/20/2021 6:11 p.m.

@Ruthbia, thanks, I've already managed to do it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/21/2021 11:29 p.m.

You're welcome, woman.
Of course, when you change the sensor and scan with Diabox, it will not be updated, reinstall the APK on top of it, so you do not lose data or configuration.I don't know why it happens but I have solved.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2021 10:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning

I am very happy with this app, but now I do not update me continuously, after about 10 min comes for example the 120 crossed out, and it does not update me, I have to scan again, do you know how I can fix it?

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
05/23/2021 1:24 p.m.

gijoneSugar1984 said:
good morning

I am very happy with this app, but now I do not update me continuously, after about 10 min comes for example the 120 crossed out, and it does not update me, I have to scan again, do you know how I can fix it?

Restart the phone

marine's profile photo
marine
05/23/2021 1:32 p.m.

Nothing, restart it and after a while it does again the same

Gijonessugar1984's profile photo
Gijonessugar1984
05/23/2021 6:09 p.m.

gijonessugar1984 said:
nothing, restart it and after a while it does the same again

Have you also tried to give you time and be doing readings every 10-15min?

marine's profile photo
marine
05/23/2021 10:09 p.m.

anaisabel said:
now I have achieved it even though I don't know, but on the main screen I don't see the icon +
>

You have it below the main screen, a pink circle with a sign + in the middle, give it there and you can put the value of the capillary that you have done at that time.

elisa74's profile photo
elisa74
05/23/2021 11:54 p.m.

gijoneSugar1984 said:
good morning

It is not necessary to restart the mobile, at least in my case.When that happens to me what I do is go to "adjustments" and turn off and turn on the option of "Reading update in the interval of 1 min".You make a reading again and then they are already in a row.And if it is already revealed a lot, "add bubble" and scan the sensor with the two options that come out activated.

To me this app seems easy to use, super useful (I have lowered the glycosilada a little more thanks to it) and also how you can see the results on the clock is very comfortable!
I calibrate with the glucometer and I fell more from this app than of the officer.The officer often tells me that I am higher than I am really, I fell, adjust and give me a descent.If I trust Diabox, I usually lite it less ...

By the way, I always carry the sensor in my arm and sleep on him, but he never warns me of false noise hypos, if he warns me, I'm really going down ...
And what to take it in the ass ... is it comfortable?It gives me the impression that I would load it by dressing/undressing one day that I hurry.I still give you a chance now in summer, less brands!Since I carry it I still did not get brunette and really, I feel like going with circles marked tooooo the summer ...

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/24/2021 3:31 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

@Gijonessugar1984 I reinstate on top and thus keep me values ​​and preferences.It usually happens when changing the sensor.
In the buttock I notice anything.I have been with the sensor in that area for 5 years.It is comfortable, reliable and discreet for summer.Teb usually be careful when dressing.In the arm you have to be more care: doors, backpacks, bags, coats, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2021 11:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia if you give it in adjustments, about, and click on the logo .. it detects if there are updates .. in theory it is not necessary to be reinstating

marine's profile photo
marine
05/24/2021 11:25 a.m.

@marine does not recognize the sensor when I change it.I have tried everything and the only thing that works is to reinstall.If I don't have to scan as with LibreLink

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/24/2021 11:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
@ruthbia
There are all sizes and underpants ...
Make us a sketch or orient us taking as a reference the roja of the culete ...

I carry it from almost the beginning because in my arm I did not manage where "the back loses its chaste name" ... that is, below the waist without reaching the buttock, it is that intermediate zone.It is comfortable, the great values ​​and is always protected both of unforeseen blows and of indiscreet looks both due to underwear, bikini, pants and skirts or dresses.

At first I put on a transparent dressing to avoid dragging it by climbing or lowering my pants and/or underwear.After a couple of months I realized that I had taken the habit of separating both things without thinking about it when going up or down and already dressing or anything.

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
05/30/2021 3:55 p.m.

On the other hand I am reading the issue of Diabox but I must be on Sunday with the half -brain to disconnect.

Is there anywhere where I indicate step by step how to install and start it?If I put Diabox, many threads come out but I see how it is done.And if I look for the application with that name I get an app to share the meteorological part 🤷‍♀️

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
05/30/2021 4:11 p.m.

Leyretxu said:
On the other hand I am reading the diabox issue but I must be Sunday with the half -brain to disconnect.

Is there anywhere where I indicate step by step how to install and start it?If I put Diabox, many threads come out but I see how it is done.And if I look for the application with that name, I get an app to share the meteorological part 🤷‍♀️

Hello good,

Diabox is downloaded here: Link

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
05/30/2021 5:11 p.m.

Hello
Let's see if someone can help me.
When I calibrate in Diabox I do it 2 times with a difference between one and another of 60 minutes or so.
Puts me: only = 1.0 offest = 0
I don't know very well what it means.I have searched for translation, but I still don't know if I do it well.Can anyone explain it to me?
You have to calibrate it 2 or is it better to do it 3 times?

Thank you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/16/2021 1:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.