{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

wave said:
The users of the Garmin watches we still can use Diabox .... since December 2023. On the smartphone without any problem.Let's see his with the next version they correct it, even if I don't know ...

Hello, it, to me since April 11 I am using it

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
05/24/2024 10:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
05/24/2024 10:02 a.m.

Good luck to you and I'm glad.The rest of those I know does not work and we cannot calibrate.In fact, Diabox developers indicated nothing to see if they can spend time to correct this problem

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/26/2024 2:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

pamagic said:

What version of Diabox do you have installed?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/26/2024 5:26 p.m.

Good afternoon, last Thursday I was with the endocrine in the routine review and collected the results of the blood analytics.

I was very strange with Diabox.I have to tell you:

In the last year-year and a half Diabox nailed the 3 months to the decimal.

I have always used the same glucometer to calibrate it, a One Touch Verio from which I bought the strips because they took them out of the recipe.

The fact is that Diabox gave me a glyc of 5.7% and it is normal for it to be very similar to that of the blood analysis.No, this time the glyc was 6.0% and coincidentally the one who has nailed it has been the ABBott app.

Why did that difference always calculated it perfect?

If it is going to be so, it is not worth spending almost € 30 on strips if the glucometer does not measure well.

PS: Doesn't it happen to you that Abbott's glucometer measures very much under the sensor?
Since I released it, it always measures me 30-40 below the sensor and below other glucometers.
Will there be any way to recalibrate it or to request another if mine is defective?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/28/2024 2 p.m.

I am just in consultation, my glyc is 5.8 in analytics, LibreLink tells me 6 and Diabox 5.9.
The sensors measure me on top, it must be because I carry them in the buttock.

I use the ABBOTT freestyle glucometer and also buy strips.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2024 2:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Sandman said:
Good afternoon, last Thursday I was with the endocrine in the routine review and collected the results of the blood analytics.

I was very strange with Diabox.I have to tell you:

In the last year-year and a half Diabox nailed the 3 months to the decimal.

I have always used the same glucometer to calibrate it, a One Touch Verio from which I bought the strips because they took them out of the recipe.

The fact is that Diabox gave me a glyc of 5.7% and it is normal for it to be very similar to that of the blood analysis.No, this time the glyc was 6.0% and coincidentally the one who has nailed it has been the ABBott app.

Why did that difference always calculated it perfect?

If it is going to be so, it is not worth spending almost € 30 on strips if the glucometer does not measure well.

PS: Doesn't it happen to you that Abbott's glucometer measures very much under the sensor?
Since I released it, it always measures me 30-40 below the sensor and below other glucometers.
Will there be any way to recalibrate it or to request another if mine is defective?

I have a complaint to Abbot because his sensor measures well below, between 20 and 40 less than other glucometers I have.I started using it because they don't give me strips of mine, but it seems to me that it is worth buying those of mine.
The fact is that they told me that this was no difference (😯), as they say with the sensor, but one thing the sensor and another the glucometer.Taking into account that my sensor said Glico 4.9 and in analytics it was 5.9 !!!It was only missing that the glucometer measure also below.
They told me that they sent me a control solution but it has not yet arrived and more than a month ago.Just today I planned to call again.
The call was milk.They had 50 minutes on the phone, wondering absurd things as if the sensor took it on the left or right side, how I placed it ... and I telling them that I compared their glucometer with other glucometers, and with the pharmacy (noI am going to compare it with the sensor ...).But I worry that I even measured me below the sensor and the sensor is very low.
Total, I will claim the control solution again, and if it comes to me they will tell me that it is no difference and it will have to buy my strips, but health is the first.
They are a disaster in Abbot, I thought they were going to replace the glucometer without problem and look at you ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/28/2024 3:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

diabetic said:
pamagic said:
on the smartphone everything works perfect , the problem arises to "all" those who know andWe are a few, except for you, in which in Garmin no Rula, nor the phoenix 6x pro, nor in the Edge 530. Which, for someone who does not do sports there is no problem.The matter is that when I am on the bike or running through the mountain, I am not going to get my mobile to look as I go, having spent a grassland in the Garmin to avoid giving me a tortazo when I take out my mobile.Everything worked perfect for 2 years or more, but now the problem arises in which the internal server has been screwed that makes us see the values ​​of the glucose in the watches.

In fact, on April 26 on the Diabox channel on Telegram, and after the complaints that the users had been reflecting since it began to fail, back in December 2023, the developers said they were going to correct it in a next version.Today, May 29, they are doing a survey to see the watches brands that the users are using, Peeeeero ....

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/29/2024 8:02 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

diabetic said:
pamagic said:

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
05/31/2024 4:34 p.m.

I have a Garmin Forerunner 745 and a Garmin Edge 830, and I am doing well in the two, with Android 14, a greeting

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
05/31/2024 4:37 p.m.

Good I would like to ask, about the telegram application, and Diabox, the last communication that I have to send was on June 5 of last year, I do not know if you get any more updated, and do not let anything as if it is done in other contactsof telegran.
I ask you why I do not usually use this application at all I just have it and I don't know if it is normal?
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2024 9:51 a.m.

antonimar said:
good I would like to ask, about the telegram application, and Diabox, the last communication that I have sent was on June 5 of last year, I don't know if you get any more updated you, neither lets send anything as if it is done in other telegran contacts.
I ask you why I do not usually use this application at all I just have it and I don't know if it is normal?
Thanks

The last one is from May 29 of this year

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/13/2024 11:19 p.m.

pamagic said:
antonimar said:
good would likeLast year, I don't know if you get any more up -to -date, and let's not send anything as if it is done in other telegran contacts.
Thanks

The last one is from May 29 of this year

I have 2 application in Telegram de Diabox, the first is Diabox, and I do not get any update in May of this year, the only one that comes from June of 2023 and then I have another application called Diabox Release and the same thing comes outUpdate June 5, 2023, I don't know if there is another channel?thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2024 10:33 a.m.

As reported from Diabox, shortly ... in quotes .... they will take new update.Indeed, the last one is more than a year ago.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
06/21/2024 9:08 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have been with the free free sensor for 3 years and with me there is no way for meDo not fall from 88 when it is much lower, I have reset the app and I also tried other versions but there is no way..com/Uploads/editor/w5/ke6w0qylq8z9.jpg "style =" max-width: 300px;
If someone had the same problem as me or has any solution, it would be very grateful.
Greetings to all.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
08/03/2024 10:40 a.m.

Good afternoon, someone else has closed the session in the Diabox app?
In addition, when trying to log in only a mistake.
I have thought about deleting the app and installing again but I am afraid to lose all the data.
It is the first time something like this happens in 4 years that I have been with Diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/28/2024 7:06 p.m.

Sandman said:
Good afternoon, has anyone else closed the session in the Diabox app?
I have thought about deleting the app and installing again but I am afraid to lose all the data.
It is the first time something like this happens in 4 years that I have been with Diabox.

It must be a mistake of the application because it has happened to me too.At the moment I have not done anything ... Beyond trying to log in a couple of times

cgs's profile photo
cgs
08/28/2024 10:04 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
sandman said:
good afternoon, has anyone else closed the session in the Diabox app?

It must be a mistake of the application because it has happened to me too.At the moment I have not done anything ... Beyond trying to log in a couple of times

Then I suppose they will have touched something.
I have gone to look at the Telegram group and they don't say any updates.
We will have to wait a couple of days to see if it is solved.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/28/2024 10:45 p.m.

To all this, what version is Diabox's last?June 2023, right?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/29/2024 7:11 p.m.

Yesterday when I was trying to log in "error"
Today, however, this screen appears.
Could someone tell me what it is?
Does this more get this or is my mobile thing?.JPG "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/29/2024 7:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.