{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

azazel33 said:
Hello, I did not go diabox, I have uninstalled it and again installed, I have the version 2023.06.15-147 beta now goes well, but it measures every minute, how can I changemeasurement time
Thanks

You can't change the measurement interval.I liked it more before, when I was every 15 min.From a minute to another, blood glucose does not vary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/15/2024 9:31 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Diabetic said:
I have that version installed but when I open it immediately closes alone, someone has happened to someone?

It happened to me with a year ago, look to see what interferes.It is as if the mobile operating system could not manage the app

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/15/2024 9:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have tried everything, I have consulted the Internet and nothing, since it was updated to Android 14 I have run out of diabox

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/15/2024 9:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
azazel33 said:
hello, I did not go well Diabox, I have uninstalled and install it again, I have the version 2023.06.15-147Beta now goes well, but measures every minute, how can I change the measurement time
Thanks

You can't change the measurement interval.I liked it more before, when I was every 15 min.From a minute to another, blood glucose does not vary.

Thank you very much, I also liked it more as before

Azazel33's profile photo
Azazel33
09/15/2024 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.