{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

I have updated Samsung A52s this week (Patch June 1, 2023) and does not fail me.I have the Diabox Feb22 version.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/29/2023 11:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Complaints are in A33 and A53, some security restriction.Let's see if Samsung solves it soon, each model has its own software.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
06/30/2023 9:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have tried to install the February and nothing, and now I don't even let me access the Q version I was using
My mobile is an a53, Q slaughter
:(

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
06/30/2023 10:21 a.m.

I have also updated my samsung s23 ultra with the last patch and, for the moment, it is going well.Some punctual disconnection with LibreLink but we are going more or less as before with my old huawei.

Diabox also to the latest available version.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
06/30/2023 10:57 a.m.

Sandman said:
I have also updated my samsung s23 ultra with the last patch and, for the moment, it is going well.Some punctual disconnection with LibreLink but we are going more or less as before with my old huawei.

Diabox also to the latest version available.

Update: Yesterday I changed the sensor and I was not going: neither alarms, nor Diabox.Nothing.
After a few hours I changed the sensor for another.Well, the same.It is impossible to connect it for Diabox to make continuous measurements.
To top it off this morning, the famous message of Reading in 10 minutes has begun to come out.
The serial numbers of the two sensors are practically correlative, can it be a lot that has come out bad?
It is that I only have a sensor and right now I go on vacation and I am a little overwhelmed.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/01/2023 9:51 a.m.

The culprit is the Samsung update that does not allow continuous measurements, in addition to the binary, in the case of my mobile it is with 6 it is impossible to do a download from home with Odin, I will try to take it to a specialized store to see ifI can return to the May version, meanwhile without freestyle alarms and without continuous measurements.On Monday I will start a sensor with an older redmi.The lots of sensors, if they are more modern, that carry some protection so that they can be read more than Freestyle could be, in my case it worked perfectly, and from the update it ends.

tulio7777
07/01/2023 10:26 a.m.

tulio7777 said:
The culprit is the samsung update that does not allow continuous measurements, in addition as the binary, in the case of my mobile it is with the 6 it is impossible to make a downgrade from home withOdin, I will try to take it to a specialized store to see if I can return to the May version, meanwhile without freestyle alarms and without continuous measurements.On Monday I will start a sensor with an older redmi.The lots of sensors, if they are more modern, that carry some protection so that they can be read more than Freestyle could be, in my case it worked perfectly, and from the update it ends.

But on the 16th I started the sensor with the new mobile and during these two weeks it has gone perfectly.
I don't understand what could happen.
I have brought my old mobile and I am thinking if changing the sensor again and starting it with that mobile.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/01/2023 2:57 p.m.

Very good I have a problem I have changed the sensor to the child and there is no way that Diabox works.I have restarted deleted uninstalled a thousand times but nothing.The only thing that has realized me is that it seems strange that it makes me free instead of free2 like other times and I don't get the Bluetooth symbol in the square of Device Statuspongo a photo for you to see.

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/01/2023 7:33 p.m.

There is a June 5 Diabox version.Has anyone tested it?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2023 9:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What is not going is free with my new Samsung mobile.
3 sensors I have spent between yesterday and today and in the end I have used my old Huawei again.
Does anyone know any solution?
I bought it because the Huawei remained "caught" quite often (6 years already has) and the first sensor well, but now there is no way that I synchronize Diabox.
On June 22 there was a great update of Samsung.I guess it could be for that.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/01/2023 9:51 p.m.

pepean said:
very good I have a problem I have changed the sensor to the child and there is no way that Diabox works.I have restarted deleted uninstalled a thousand times but nothing.The only thing that has realized me is that it seems strange that it makes me free instead of free2 like other times and I don't get the Bluetooth symbol in the square of Device Statuspongo a photo for you to see.

Is that what comes out is what comes out with free1.Sure is free 2?
And if it is free 1 it does not go with Diabox

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/01/2023 10:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pepean said:
very good I have a problem I have changed the sensor to the child and there is no way that Diabox works.I have restarted deleted uninstalled a thousand times but nothing.The only thing that has realized me is that it seems strange that it makes me free instead of free2 like other times and I don't get the Bluetooth symbol in the square of Device Statuspongo a photo for you to see.

For this case I think you have to use the latest version of Diabox, June release, it is seen that this sensor is not compatible with previous versions.

As for Samsung, I have tried to return to the previous version but it is very difficult because the binary is 6, and the previous updates are 5 or less.Therefore, it will be waiting for a new update that corrects it, in the Redmi Note 8t of woman works without Diabox problems.

tulio7777
07/01/2023 10:24 p.m.

tulio7777 said:
pepean said:

For this case I think you have to use the latest version of Diabox, June release, it is seen that this sensor is not compatible with previous versions.

As for Samsung, I have tried to return to the previous version but it is very difficult because the binary is 6, and the previous updates are 5 or less.Therefore, it will be waiting for a new update that corrects it, in the Redmi Note 8t of Women it works without problems Diabox.

Well, it's what I say, that it has a guasa that a € 1400 samsung does not go with LibreLink or Diabox and a Huawei Mate 10 with 6 years is perfect.
Luckily I brought the old man to the holidays, but look at the plan (and 3 sensors used yesterday thinking that it was the error of the sensors)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/01/2023 11:52 p.m.

I am tried to return to a previous version of Diabox, and I get a warning that says it cannot be installed because the installation package is not valid.
Has anyone else happened?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/02/2023 10:40 a.m.

Are you doing it from Telegram?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/02/2023 11:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Thank you very much for the answers, in the end with the last version of the Telegram group it has worked.
I have always been using February 22 and with that there was no way.

pepean's profile photo
pepean
07/02/2023 11:13 p.m.

In the end I have uninstalled Diabox and FreeLink of the new mobile and I am managing with the old mobile.
I have spent 3 sensors starting them with the new mobile and I have claimed them to see if they authorize the replacement.
I don't know what the problem can be, because the first sensor I started when I premiered the mobile was perfect.
If someone else has the Samsung S23 and could tell me if you are having a problem with LibreLink or Diabox ...
To summarize, manual readings with NFC are going well, what fails is the Bluetooth connection with the sensor, which does not stop error and does not make me continuous measurements.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/04/2023 1:05 p.m.

In the Diabox Facebook group, one of the people who is as a moderator has put this: "Abbott declared
that S23+ is not yet compatible with
Free3 due to the problems of
Android Bluetooth 13. So that
can also affect the connection
Bluetooth from Diabox A Libre 2. "
I don't know if that or something else will be

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
07/04/2023 2:09 p.m.

pino7070 said:
in the Facebook of Diabox, one of the people who is as a moderator has put this: "Abbott declared
that S23+ is not yet compatible with
Free3 due to the problems of
Android Bluetooth 13. So that
can also affect the connection
Bluetooth from Diabox A Libre 2. "
I don't know if that or something else is

He looks like it is something of that.
I hope they fix it soon, because every time they update is a lottery so that everything I was going to start to go wrong.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/04/2023 4:07 p.m.

Enter Telegram in the group of Diabox developers and ask them, answer quickly

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2023 6:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.