{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

ruthbia said:
yes, restart the mobile or clean data from the configuration.Mobile, in the application part.

How is that to clean?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/28/2023 11:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In your mobile settings, you go to applications and there you are looking for Diabox.In the storage option you have to clean data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/30/2023 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in your mobile settings, you go to applications and there you are looking for Diabox.In the storage option you have to clean data.

OK thanks

diabestico
04/30/2023 3:26 p.m.

@isabelbota to restart sensor you don't have to reinstall.

I do this: (I have the mobile in English because it gives more Diabox options)
IMPORTANT: Have the profile with an ENAIL so that I above all keep the configuration of thresholds, alarms, sounds, etc.

1.- backup to recover the data, going to configuration (the dentated wheel that is down to the right), go user profile and inside this window go to backup/restore

Choose compatible with: "cvs"

The file that creates is blue.
You can then send it to ENAIL to download and see it in Excel.When clicking on the file he tells you if he wants to load it in Diabox or send it.(I then hit him how to do it)

2. Clean data, I go to mobile applications, I'm looking for Diabox and I choose storage

This means that when Diabox opens it as recently installed.

3.- I start Diabox and I have to link the sensor and then go to profile to put my user and data.
Eye check that you have enabled diabox notifications (my mobile eliminates them with each data cleaning)
They send you a confirmation ENAIL, simply give the link and voila.

4 -Ir to Diabox settings and give Follower Management.If it is not enabled, it does not allow you to store data or recover them.(I did this other window now)

5 - load the file with the historical data.
Settings-& GT; User Profile-& GT; Backup/Restore
We see the files that we have kept, just click on one and ask you if you want to load it

If you leave your finger a little while it gives you the option of compatting it (Share) or deleting it (delete)

6._ Enable the calibration, click on the sensor icon, press 5 times in calibration mode and write Godmode.
Calibration rules opens in English (translated into this thread, page 9)
The pink circle appears with the "+" in the main window and in the measurement register.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2023 3:26 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good I just install the application and I have doubts.The record only puts the measures that come out when touching the sensor.I have activated update at the minute and it does not seem measured or graphic updated either in 1 min or in 5 min or anything 1 Is it the problem of the configuration of "data compilation" do I have a master?For now I am starting I am not matching with watches or anything like that.

2. The calibration I already have the sign + tells me to wait 5 minutes later 15 etc but ... in that period I should not touch the sensor to know measures??I activate it yesterday with LibreLink and use the 2 applications at the same time maybe that is why it does not cool the measure in the graph, right?

2 Are you going to be able to extend the duration as with EDROPLET?Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
05/06/2023 7:14 a.m.

@Antonio3334
You have to have active Bluetooth symbol

Thus the record appears every 5 min.It is normal to have "master".If you do not show you data, it is because the mobile does not communicate with the sensor.

Calibrar asks you for capillary data, the first 2 can put 15 min among them, the following are only enabled when 2 hours pass from the last score.

With Diabox measures 14.5 days, LibreLink ends 14 days.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2023 10:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, a doubt.I always made the steps you indicated here to start new sensor, backup, delete data and then import, etc.With the last sensor I didn't have time and I just scanned it with LibreLinlink, then with Diabox (without having done anything) and for now it works well for me and I think it has not lost data, is it possible? Or am I not realizing somethingAnd am I losing data in doing so?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
05/07/2023 4:46 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

A question ... almost from the beginning, even if I uninstall it and re -install the application, when scanning with Diabox it puts me successful and before giving the figure the application closes, and I have to reopen it ... it is normal?
And already placed ... Do you know a clock of those intelligent ones in which Diabox and others can be put without having to link with the mobile and have, of course, NFC apart from Bluetooth?
Thank you!

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/07/2023 8:06 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

@anabela if that's normal
That happened to me and then stopped linking and I had to scan all the time until I discovered that I have many data, more than 1 year and that is why I did not restart well.I found this solution.
@CGS that happens when you have many data, months in Diabox.The icon is to leave the last 2 months or so.
For clocks I use a Samsung G4, with Diabox.There is a watches where there are many models

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/07/2023 9:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia because it is surely that, because in my case I have been using it since November.If I see what happens to me I will do the whole process.Thank you.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
05/07/2023 11:11 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

@Ruthbia: When you talk about "deleting data" you have to erase the "cache" or only "data"?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/08/2023 6:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

By deleting data, the cache is deleted

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2023 12:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much Ruthbia :)

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/09/2023 9:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Let's see ... Can someone explain how I can do to open the recovery file and that the graph gets on my computer?The endocrine I have gone wants the last two weeks before it returns + one day before printed loose ... and has seen the Diabox application and says that he prefers Diabox that is more reliable ... and I don't know howdo it
Thank you

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/13/2023 9:10 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

It is already explained before.
When you put your finger (1S) on the back-up file it gives you the option of Share or Delete.
If you just press it fast is when you ask if you want to load it.

Share for WhatsApp, Mail, Nearby .....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/14/2023 10:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let's see ... Can someone explain how I can do to open the recovery file and that the graph gets on my computer?The endocrine I have gone to have the last two weeks before it returns + one day before printed loose ...

ruthbia said:
is already explained before.
When you put your finger (1S) on the back-up file it gives you the option of Share or Delete.

I do go to the computer I know ... but when I open it with Excel, I get a lot of data in the form of a table?I can't do anything with them ... I recognize it, I get along with Excel ... if not, I will get out of Libreview, it is very rare ... All printed, nothing on the computer ....

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/14/2023 9:36 p.m.

The dates is the only weird because you have to change the format when the CVS imports.The blood glucose data is correct.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/14/2023 9:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

cgs said:
to see ... Can anyone explain how I can do to open the recovery file and that the graphic comes out on the computer?The endocrine I have gone to have the last two weeks before it returns + one day before printed loose ...
ruthbia said:
is already explained before.

I do go to the computer I know ... but when I open it with Excel, I get a lot of data in the form of a table?I can't do anything with them ... I recognize it, I get along with Excel ... if not, I will get out of Libreview, it is very rare ... All printed, nothing on the computer ....

Well, I don't see it.Nowadays everything looks on a computer, everything printed seems to me a "whim" and an absurd expense of ink and paper.And assuming you have a printer.
Come on, you buy the sensor and then dizzy asking for things, when all the endos are connected to the sensor with Libreview and already look what they want.I don't know ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/14/2023 9:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good morning, my mobile is dying and I am looking to change it.

Any brand that not too many problems with Diabox?

Those of the real brand that they go?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/15/2023 9:42 a.m.

I have had to turn off the mobile and when I have ignited Diabox, I have been blocked again, but it has caught, what must be done?

diabestico
05/18/2023 11:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.